Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 04:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bullish period and advantage.  (Read 1363 times)
laijsica (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2024, 12:20:27 AM

Yes, you should have a plan of action to keep Bitcoin trending and growing over multiple cycles with an active and tangible asset.

It is a fact, things are like this so that they can plan for everything so that they can have BTC is that those who try must do it HODL, there is no other way, it is the best plan, and those who do not yet have BTC DCA is the solution, there is no longer an excuse to say that they did not take advantage of the market, right now there is a very good opportunity, the BTC market is rising, it can clearly be seen that way but we do not know how long it can be active, but obviously we can take advantage of those cycles that can give us profits, and I just think about all this, I still do not see a clear trend.

Of course we should use our time wisely and tend to be more careful with our holdings. In every bearish and bullish period the investor should keep the DCA trend for the opportunities that arise so that he can increase his holding regardless of the price. In order to put yourself through the best plan, it is always recommended to keep yourself focused and patient to prepare a decent portfolio to accumulate real assets as well as bitcoins regularly. You should wet your tongue with a safe fund like a backup fund to meet the cycles of Bitcoin so that the long-term Bitcoin journey can be much more pleasant for you. Efforts to increase own holdings over time.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: