Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is this guy allowed to constantly break the rules?  (Read 668 times)
GluttonyY
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 05:46:46 PM

Bruh, spamming ain't okay anywhere, whether it's this forum, TikTok, or anywhere else. Saying UMG is 'complex' is just a way to hide that it's a scam. And let's be real, your platform doesn't 'save lives' unless you're referring to people saving themselves from suicide after losing money and time on UMG. Stop the nonsense
In other social media where they don't check more often with the way people post and share information, spamming might be said not to be allowed, but it exists in there since there are no real human moderators going through those spam posts. 

With the way that guy is talking, it is clear that all that he is looking for is a way to attract people to his scam site. There is no one going to be saved there, whether he is trying to scam gamblers all in the name of promising them redemption or just attracting them to his fake money generator site for traffic shake.

Shutup, idiot. Yea crypto battles are a scam! Traffic shake, diamond milkshake.

Cyrus, I am asking you please ban me from the forum.

I have abused several, rules, and cannot contain myself, from these filthy users, degrading my platforms.

It's ironic that you previously acknowledged UMG's scam nature by supporting the flag, yet now you're lashing out at others. It seems you're the one struggling to contain yourself. And let's be real, nobody's bothering to degrade your platform because most people either avoid it altogether or run away after seeing how fucking ugly and shady it looks.

Nah the site looks really good, Im not gonna lie. Like its perfect, everything about it, is amazing.

Shut yo dumb ass up and go lose yo money on slots.

Stupid little kid.
ditec_wrogn

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:44:50 PM

Bruh, spamming ain't okay anywhere, whether it's this forum, TikTok, or anywhere else. Saying UMG is 'complex' is just a way to hide that it's a scam. And let's be real, your platform doesn't 'save lives' unless you're referring to people saving themselves from suicide after losing money and time on UMG. Stop the nonsense
In other social media where they don't check more often with the way people post and share information, spamming might be said not to be allowed, but it exists in there since there are no real human moderators going through those spam posts. 

With the way that guy is talking, it is clear that all that he is looking for is a way to attract people to his scam site. There is no one going to be saved there, whether he is trying to scam gamblers all in the name of promising them redemption or just attracting them to his fake money generator site for traffic shake.

I have abused several, rules, and cannot contain myself, from these filthy users, degrading my platforms.

It's ironic that you previously acknowledged UMG's scam nature by supporting the flag, yet now you're lashing out at others. It seems you're the one struggling to contain yourself. And let's be real, nobody's bothering to degrade your platform because most people either avoid it altogether or run away after seeing how fucking ugly and shady it looks.

Nah the site looks really good, Im not gonna lie. Like its perfect, everything about it, is amazing.

Stupid little kid.

I think you must be blind or have no artistic eye whatsoever. You think the Unlimited Money Generator website looks "perfect" and "amazing"? Are you kidding me? It seems like you're the only one who thinks that, because everyone else can see that the website is a design disaster.

The dark green and black color combination is ridiculous and hurts my eyes. The overlapping text and screenshots make it hard to read and navigate. And don't even get me started on the stupid vertical scroll on mobile phones - it's like they didn't even bother to test it.

It's clear that the people behind this website have no idea how to use CSS properly. The layout is a mess, and it looks like they just threw a bunch of elements together without any thought to user experience or aesthetics. I've seen websites from the 80s that look better than this mess.

You can't seriously think this is a well-designed website, can you? It's like they're trying to make it look as unprofessional as possible. And by the way, the personal attacks and insults aren't going to distract from the fact that Unlimited Money Generator is a scam. Keep trying to defend it, but it's not going to change the truth.
GluttonyY
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 08:55:55 PM

Stupid little kid.

I think you must be blind or have no artistic eye whatsoever. You think the Unlimited Money Generator website looks "perfect" and "amazing"? Are you kidding me? It seems like you're the only one who thinks that, because everyone else can see that the website is a design disaster.

The dark green and black color combination is ridiculous and hurts my eyes. The overlapping text and screenshots make it hard to read and navigate. And don't even get me started on the stupid vertical scroll on mobile phones - it's like they didn't even bother to test it.

It's clear that the people behind this website have no idea how to use CSS properly. The layout is a mess, and it looks like they just threw a bunch of elements together without any thought to user experience or aesthetics. I've seen websites from the 80s that look better than this mess.

You can't seriously think this is a well-designed website, can you? It's like they're trying to make it look as unprofessional as possible. And by the way, the personal attacks and insults aren't going to distract from the fact that Unlimited Money Generator is a scam. Keep trying to defend it, but it's not going to change the truth.

Okay super spam god magical wizard 3000
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: