Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:48:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The difference between gamblers and real Bitcoin investors?  (Read 823 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 02:20:13 PM

Did I miss anything? What is the correlation of your title to the actual context of the post?

Gambling is not even a profession and you open this post asking what is the best profession out there is for you.

You are correct however when you say that investing in bitcoin is a waiting game and as easy as that sounds, people actually has a hard time doing just that. They want to take profit as soon as possible but for us patience is a virtue and it will pay off soon enough.
This has no correlation, the title “bitcoin gambling and Investing” but the context is investing as a job is a little confusing. Lol

We know gambling is completely different from investing even with futures trading they think it's different.

Don't make bitcoin investment as a job for OP anyone in investing while working you don't need to monitor the market because investment is long-term in nature, just buy and then save it is enough and set your selling target in the future.

I concur to this op is deraying from two things gambling is a gambler which fun in making despite money been attached as some use it as means of investment and making money, Bitcoin strictly is not gambling but a kind of investment that require once knowledge and patience  mostly when it comes to do with long time holding beside it's not quick to get rich process like many gamblers see gambling as quick to get rich another aspects is that the rate of losses involved in gambling even with good knowledge can't be in Bitcoin if their is a good knowledge of the investor for me I see this two things as something that has no comparison.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 03:22:20 PM

Why are you comparing investing with jobs?

Investments are always the side dish, the job is the main course.

Your job is the one which gives you weekly or monthly income at a stable rate. Your investments vary as per the risks they carry and bring money once a while in bulk. Dont consider it as a job where you have fixed hours and have more or less fixed type of skills to apply.

Your investments should be such that the interest they bring will help fund your short yearly vacations to get off from the job monotony.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hedgeh0g

Activity: 770
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 03:32:29 PM

If you ask me, what is the hardest job? Then perhaps my answer will be the investment profession. It is a truly unique and harsh profession compared to other professions. Especially with Bitcoin and a volatile market like cryptocurrency.

You will see that every area of ​​life (sports, education, business, music, academics...) is a competition for rankings. But investing is completely different, it's not about how much money you make compared to those around you, it's a very unique profession, when what you fight for and win is not with others who join the market that is yourself. Win over yourself.

The challenge for Bitccion investors is not to try to find the best information the market has to offer, but to prevent themselves from being their own worst enemy - to prevent themselves from “restless”- buy and sell continuously

Restless busy has probably become an ingrained instinct in everyone's mind. A normal working person is too used to working 8 hours a day, their mind will always urge them to work. When you wake up and go to the company, you have to work. If you don't work with your hands, you work with your mind. You're always in a state of thinking or acting and you have to do this or that to make money. This makes them think that when they join the market, they You also have to work hard and hard to make money from the market. 
As I said, investing is a profession that is extremely different from other professions, especially with Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. The way legends make money is not mainly from buying and reselling transactions, but from "waiting".

Restless and waiting are two opposite things, and are also what help us distinguish between a true Bitcoin investor and a gambler.

Truly restless busyness is something that hinders many people, and those who are constantly looking for something to do in the Bitcoin market, then I would advise such people not to associate themselves with this, or to be extremely careful and underestimate the market. To many from the outside it seems that this is simple, but overcoming yourself is a task of incredible complexity. We must face our fears of loss of profits, fomo and many other psychological barriers. When I started investing in Bitcoin I thought it was simple, looking at the chart, but now years later I understand how complex and uncertain everything is, but in the end I can confidently say that I like it and I’m glad that I once connected my life with bitcoin. At the same time, I understand that there are those who lost a lot of money because of their endless fears and left this market forever and, unfortunately, do not want to hear anything about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 05:06:03 PM

Between two gamblers or investors, they are also investing in the same way, just different in the category in which their capital will be used. The other is gambling, where the chances of losing the capital you have are high, that you don't need any research to be done just so you can play and win gambling, that you can get lucky in the jackpot, and that you can also be unlucky in gambling. 

Whereas in investment, the chances are high that your ROI will be good if you invest in the right investment, and since your comparison is with bitcoin investors, there is no doubt that our ROI will be good for the future with the capital we will use today.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 196

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 05:43:45 PM

Between two gamblers or investors, they are also investing in the same way, just different in the category in which their capital will be used. The other is gambling, where the chances of losing the capital you have are high, that you don't need any research to be done just so you can play and win gambling, that you can get lucky in the jackpot, and that you can also be unlucky in gambling. 

Whereas in investment, the chances are high that your ROI will be good if you invest in the right investment, and since your comparison is with bitcoin investors, there is no doubt that our ROI will be good for the future with the capital we will use today.
As long as the financial stake, return and risk is different, there's no much similarities between gamblers and real Bitcoin investors.
I like to look at the fact that a Bitcoin investor could know how to understand the trend of the current market and either decide to hold or sell or buy and it is going to be profitable even if the gain isn't much.
Whereas for gamblers, the knowledge of how the game is played does little in predicting the outcome, hence the reason why it is called a game of chance or probability and a Bitcoin investor knows that the best probability of making profit is to invest at the right time.

RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 06:27:07 PM

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what you mean. First of all, gambling and investing have no correlation with each other; investing requires skills, knowledge, and mental strength, while gambling is mostly based on luck, unless we're talking about card games or sports betting, but they're still more reliant on luck than everything else.

Both of them are totally different from one another because I don't see any relationship we know that both of them have risk but gambling is risky compared to gambling and if you place your bet there is no going back but when you invest you will get your money back offer time, that is one good thing about gambling. Investing is much more better and a safer space to put your money.  And the gambling winning is not guaranteed is not worth it. And it is better to make proper use of your funds than want to gamble with it. And gambling is not that bad but invest rather than gamble it away because the moment you lose everything is gone.

I'm not quite sure what you mean in the third paragraph. From my understanding, you're trying to point out that we're our worst enemy, which is reasonable because a large number of investors panic during price dips. Containing yourself during these periods and coming up with the most effective maneuvers is necessary. Investing isn't a step-by-step process of predetermined steps, which is often done in the 9 to 5 workplace.
People that panic are people that are new because if you are familiar with trading or even hold then the market should not be stranger and you will find it very easy to deal with what ever market condition it is, and if it about the dips ita always a good opportunity for you to add up to your assets and one thing I always belive is that no matter how the market is bad you will recover your money if you can wait. And investing comes with a lot of responsibility that can not be ignored. Because as it involves money you have to pay serious attention to details. If not you get confused and one might end up losing money due to carelessness. But will choose investing over gambling everyday everytime.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Abu-Naim

Activity: 462
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 07:52:04 PM

Restless and waiting are two opposite things, and are also what help us distinguish between a true Bitcoin investor and a gambler.
When you understand the basic concept of Bitcoin, you will know that these two things you are trying to compare and not comparable.

If you compare gambling and trading, I will understand your comparison because trading is very risky and you can lose money same as gambling too; but you talk about Bitcoin investment, then you need to take Bitcoin out of this discussion, because Bitcoin is unique coin that gives financial freedom and it store value despite the market volatility.

Some Altcoin investment can be compared to gambling because some altcoin can just die just like that, that is why altcoin investments should be a short term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 09:17:31 PM

When you understand the basic concept of Bitcoin, you will know that these two things you are trying to compare and not comparable.

If you compare gambling and trading, I will understand your comparison because trading is very risky and you can lose money same as gambling too; but you talk about Bitcoin investment, then you need to take Bitcoin out of this discussion, because Bitcoin is unique coin that gives financial freedom and it store value despite the market volatility.

Some Altcoin investment can be compared to gambling because some altcoin can just die just like that, that is why altcoin investments should be a short term investment.
I agree with what you say, comparing gambling with investors, of course this is very different, to be able to become an investor certainly requires a learning process that is not short and there are many things that we must be able to master well and this does not apply to a gambler who only relies on luck to be able to win the bet they placed.

In trading, of course this is very risky if we don't understand it well and we will lose the funds we use in trading if we make the wrong decision to trade a coin and in investing in Bitcoin, of course this is very good if we can do it consistently to get results. which is perfect and if we continue gambling, of course we will experience financial problems.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 812
Merit: 1050

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 09:36:43 PM

The way legends make money is not mainly from buying and reselling transactions, but from "waiting".
Okay... Hold on a second - what do you mean "waiting"? Like running weekly/extension trades? Or HODLing Bitcoin? If it's the former, it'd require a whole lot of skills and experiences and huge capital base to set up a weekly trade that'll run on losses for as long as 3 to 4 days, before ushering in the profits. You also gotta be skilful with your stoploss and take profit option.

For the later, the description on a type of person that works 8 hours a day would fit in for it ...as it doesn't require any extensive technical knowledge. All they gotta know is when, how and to what quantity they can buy at a time. Imagine buying and HODLing BTC at 19k, compared to today's rate? You'd earn 3-4 times of what you invested..

That I choose not to HODL doesn't make trading= gambling.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:38:02 PM

Right, gambling is a kind of investment as well, wherein you invest your money to make more money but the rate to grow your money is lesser than the chance to lose it all. Hence, gambling is never a reliable investment. However, if you invest in the highly potential investments like bitcoin and real estate, the chance to be in profits is definitely high, as long as you know what you are doing and you are doing calculated risks in your investment.

Being a gambler and an investor may create a similar and certain goal but are totally different when it comes to skills and strategies being applied.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:49:00 PM

Okay... Hold on a second - what do you mean "waiting"? Like running weekly/extension trades? Or HODLing Bitcoin? If it's the former, it'd require a whole lot of skills and experiences and huge capital base to set up a weekly trade that'll run on losses for as long as 3 to 4 days, before ushering in the profits. You also gotta be skilful with your stoploss and take profit option.
-snip-
I like these types of people, only working 8 hours to monitor the market and know when to enter to buy more and when to exit when the highest price is reached (Main target).

Long-term buying and holding does not require extensive technical skills, just using basic trading skills is enough to get started.
But financial management is very necessary to do, because this will be directly related to DCA,
purchases that will be made gradually when prices continue to fall or at a predetermined time.

Those who continue to buy from $19k will certainly gain a lot of advantages over trading directly and have greater risk.
It does not have too much psychological burden because the price target has not been reached, and backup funds are still available.

But will it always be the best?
Of course, this is not the case, because some panicked people will only sell all their holdings when they can't manage everything.

People who are impressed to do the act of gambling, usually get stuck because of FOMO and then sell when the price continues to fall,
they also do not know how to do market analysis and only rely on guesses alone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:00:03 AM

Gamblers were the short-term focusing people, whereas real bitcoin investors were the long-term focusing people. They never think of an immediate bounce or making a profit. They look for stabilised growth, and in between, if the market has reached the predicted growth, they'll take the profit and wait for the opportunity to invest in the bearish market. Short-term focusing, people try to enter the market, unlike the trend. Even at the peak, they'll enter and try to book profit. This used to be successful, whereas the risk is big, which is a kind of gamble.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 01:37:10 AM

If you ask me, what is the hardest job? Then perhaps my answer will be the investment profession. It is a truly unique and harsh profession compared to other professions. Especially with Bitcoin and a volatile market like cryptocurrency.
It's not a profession, if it was then I should be putting in a lot of ours into bitcoin investing including my day job, you can do the investment passively so I don't get the idea why it should be considered a profession when that's not the case for most of the bitcoin investors here in the forum. I think that you're even doing it wrong when you do bitcoin full-time, unless you're a trader that can consistently make money out of your trading, you're probably going to be fine but if you're not that then you're probably not going to make it big and it would be a difficult endeavor for you. Also, this thread would probably fit better in the Trading Discussion more than the Bitcoin Discussion. Regarding gamblers, they're not really in the same realm with investors, they can't play the waiting game and the thing that they do is that they're almost always going to end up losing because in gambling, you will always be guaranteed to lose that money no matter what you do or preparations you do, with gambling, that's always going to be the case.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:52:12 AM

Gamblers were the short-term focusing people, whereas real bitcoin investors were the long-term focusing people. They never think of an immediate bounce or making a profit. They look for stabilised growth, and in between, if the market has reached the predicted growth, they'll take the profit and wait for the opportunity to invest in the bearish market. Short-term focusing, people try to enter the market, unlike the trend. Even at the peak, they'll enter and try to book profit. This used to be successful, whereas the risk is big, which is a kind of gamble.
Basically investing and gambling are different things, although both have quite high risks because we can lose money. if we invest in the short term and don't understand the concept of bitcoin well then it can be called gambling too because they invest without adequate knowledge. In essence, work that is not analyzed well, without good knowledge, especially without concepts and goals, can be said to be gambling.

It's not a profession, if it was then I should be putting in a lot of ours into bitcoin investing including my day job, you can do the investment passively so I don't get the idea why it should be considered a profession when that's not the case for most of the bitcoin investors here in the forum. I think that you're even doing it wrong when you do bitcoin full-time, unless you're a trader that can consistently make money out of your trading, you're probably going to be fine but if you're not that then you're probably not going to make it big and it would be a difficult endeavor for you. Also, this thread would probably fit better in the Trading Discussion more than the Bitcoin Discussion. Regarding gamblers, they're not really in the same realm with investors, they can't play the waiting game and the thing that they do is that they're almost always going to end up losing because in gambling, you will always be guaranteed to lose that money no matter what you do or preparations you do, with gambling, that's always going to be the case.
The first thing that must be distinguished is that a profession is a field of work that requires expertise in that field, while our work does not require special expertise or skills to be able to start it. So my assumption is that OP said profession means he is really an expert in his field so he makes investing his job. Don't be mistaken, now there are lots of people who make trading or investing a profession. Moreover, in my opinion, anything that can make money can be called a job, a job doesn't have to be full time to be called a job. In today's technological age, people working for just an hour or two can make money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 09:17:20 AM

In my opinion it is not a job but a decision, indeed you can earn from investing in Bitcoin but what you get is not a regular income because there is a period where you can only wait until the price reaches what you expect, and also you need money to be able to invest so you require work to produce and invest then that investment gives you profits.

The two are not that different because they speculate on prices, because no one can know the price of Bitcoin in the future, so people speculate that the price will be high and it looks like gambling but not completely because there is still an element of analysis because real gambling is more about hoping for luck.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 09:35:25 AM

Of course. The actual investment is exactly what the legends made and this is quite evident only we do not want to prove for ourselves that what they do is the most optimal. It is not wrong to say that our patience is fertile. Well. The most energy comes out when trading. It pretty much takes money, time and energy and thought.

Indeed, trading is also profitable, but time must be full time, not 24 hours in front of the screen, which I mean our attention will be focused a lot on it, dominantly. For a percentage it will sometimes end up balanced with the capital we first spent when entering buying.

Hanadawa

Activity: 504
Merit: 352

rollbit.com/trading

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 04:39:58 PM

This has no correlation, the title “bitcoin gambling and Investing” but the context is investing as a job is a little confusing. Lol
We know gambling is completely different from investing even with futures trading they think it's different.
Don't make bitcoin investment as a job for OP anyone in investing while working you don't need to monitor the market because investment is long-term in nature, just buy and then save it is enough and set your selling target in the future.
From the title I see that the OP wants to explain that trading or futures is gambling while investing is work. I can somewhat understand the correlation but I think trading and futures are a little different from gambling. You are still risking your money with the risk of losing the value of your money when you experience liquidation. This is different from investing in Bitcoin where you don't have any risk except the price of Bitcoin itself. But investing is not a job. It's an investment. Only that. If you are a crypto investor then what you do is do research on the project you are going to invest in. Then you own the assets and you wait for the development and growth of the value of your assets to see whether they decrease or increase. Sounds like work but in bitcoin investing you don't do any "work" right? I think I need more explanation on this like @BABY SHOES.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:03:34 PM

You will see that every area of ​​life (sports, education, business, music, academics...) is a competition for rankings. But investing is completely different, it's not about how much money you make compared to those around you, it's a very unique profession, when what you fight for and win is not with others who join the market that is yourself. Win over yourself.

I think this is where it lies a difference between making investment as your main source of income vis-a-vis making it as a sideline. The problem with people who make it their source of income is its unpredictability.

Yes you're right- its market volatility makes it very unstable and unpredictable. Despite knowing the market and all the relevant information regarding its price movement, there is still no guarantee on your investments if it would make a positive return. On the other hand, those people who view it as a sideline would most likely HODL for long-term and they would cash out when they think that the price is comfortable enough for them to realize on their profits.

I agree- both have their fair share of similarities (e.g. the risk of losing your money, unpredictability, etc.) but the very essence is different.

Personally, I would definitely recommend investment over gambling due to the latter's risk that can potentially snowball into a bigger problem in the future.
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 07:34:41 PM

IMO bitcoin is an asset and can be approached as such, what i see as gambling is when people rush into it just for profit sake and end up screwing themselves up by think in short term and maybe they enter because if FOMO and if bitcoin drops in price they lose some value in their money and end up leaving with a lose.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
GbitG

Activity: 798
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 08:46:46 PM

Nope I disagree with you about the idea that investment is the hardest job, not as a profession as strategy. It is the easiest job if you have knowledge about it. It just needs nothing but HODL! 

Anyway investment is easy when you have a proper awareness of things like knowledge, strategies, and experience as well as funds. So if you don't have it, I think you are right here that investment is the hardest job. Because if you don't have proper knowledge, then investment can be a gamble for you. Investment in Bitcoin is a complete department in which you should have need  to learn a full fil knowledge/awareness of market sentiment, if not then volatility can look like betting or gambling.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██