Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which cryptocurrency will be the next to get an ETF (in any country)?
Solana - 19 (47.5%)
BNB - 9 (22.5%)
Ripple (XRP) - 2 (5%)
Dogecoin - 2 (5%)
Toncoin - 0 (0%)
Cardano - 1 (2.5%)
Avalanche - 1 (2.5%)
Polkadot - 0 (0%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
BCash - 1 (2.5%)
NEAR - 1 (2.5%)
Polygon - 1 (2.5%)
Litecoin - 3 (7.5%)
Ethereum Classic - 0 (0%)
Aptos - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After the Ethereum ETFs, which altcoin will be next? (we have a likely winner)  (Read 559 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 07:20:32 AM

I am not sure if SOL would work though, feels like it is not going to end up working all that much. Don't get me wrong, it may not be all that crazy to speak but at the same time we are talking about something that will get some time to adjust. SOL is a bit more centralized, and there is a team that can freeze it anytime they want, which they have done before.

I do not know if there should be ETF of something that is heavily centralized like that. Sure they do not revert or anything or steal, but they still have some control over it and I dislike that idea in an ETF. I do not mind it when it is crypto, I can buy SOL directly to invest, but when we are talking about getting an ETF of it, I feel like that is not a good idea.

In my opinion, SOL will make progress in the future, although there are doubts about achieving it, but over time, success can happen at any time, especially good performance is needed, from all sides, and ETFs with their different uses are an option.

Maybe with the meme hype coming down from SOL and going to TRON and TON, they will come up with something else to surprise us Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: