Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 89 times)
I_Anime (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:13:29 PM

We all know that the bullrun we all waiting for is yet to come , and yeah it's going to take place but it may take some time though before the main surging of prices in market. I've seen a scenario whereby alot of people have been convinced to invest in some lame projects due to fake speculation, expecially from well known social medias.

One thing you guys should know that despite the bull run going to take place, doesn't mean that  is all the coins that's going to take impact on , during the bull run some coins are still going to dip like mad . Alot of people are still going to loss massively, due to being convinced by some individuals in , investing in some project. Most of them normally use this that, that same project has the potential of Bitcoin that Bitcoin started low and now Bitcoin price as grown massively, That as time goes on that same project going to grow like or even more than Bitcoin, which is all lie  they just want you to invest yah hard earn money in their lame project. That's why is better to invest on bitcoin only.

Let me use this medium to drop this , there's no harm in farming or airdrops, asking you are not putting your money into it . And I believe that most of us here are also doing airdrops expecially this time around , tapping is true trending. Just apply caution when mining, like separating your mining wallet from the wallet yah storing yah tokens. So just know that is advisable to do airdrop expecially decentralised project that won't require any of yah personal information (because that the only ones am into recently), but is not advisable to buy shitcoins. Like recently I made some nice amount from airdrops recently and I use some of the portion to purchase some amount of Bitcoin and add it to my holdings while I kept some as reserve funds and use the others to cover some expenses. So wish you guys all the best .

Su-asa

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:40:52 PM

We all know that the bullrun we all waiting for is yet to come , and yeah it's going to take place but it may take some time though before the main surging of prices in market. I've seen a scenario whereby alot of people have been convinced to invest in some lame projects due to fake speculation, expecially from well known social medias.

One thing you guys should know that despite the bull run going to take place, doesn't mean that  is all the coins that's going to take impact on , during the bull run some coins are still going to dip like mad . Alot of people are still going to loss massively, due to being convinced by some individuals in , investing in some project. Most of them normally use this that, that same project has the potential of Bitcoin that Bitcoin started low and now Bitcoin price as grown massively, That as time goes on that same project going to grow like or even more than Bitcoin, which is all lie  they just want you to invest yah hard earn money in their lame project. That's why is better to invest on bitcoin only.

Let me use this medium to drop this , there's no harm in farming or airdrops, asking you are not putting your money into it . And I believe that most of us here are also doing airdrops expecially this time around , tapping is true trending. Just apply caution when mining, like separating your mining wallet from the wallet yah storing yah tokens. So just know that is advisable to do airdrop expecially decentralised project that won't require any of yah personal information (because that the only ones am into recently), but is not advisable to buy shitcoins. Like recently I made some nice amount from airdrops recently and I use some of the portion to purchase some amount of Bitcoin and add it to my holdings while I kept some as reserve funds and use the others to cover some expenses. So wish you guys all the best .

It's very important to know that in the midst of good there's also bad, so if anyone with BTC want to invest in an altcoin without knowing that it's not ever coins that will skyrocket when Bitcoin is skyrocketing, then the person should be ready to lose his/her coins. My colleague invested on Etherum with the sum of 50k naira and  some months after he was angry because he lost 22k naira already, so he was saying he will never invest on Etherum ever again because he didn't gain anything from it but he lost his money. I told him not to sell of the reaming coins so he did keep it. But if Etherum the Oga of all altcoins can reduce without looking back that means every other altcoins can do so.

Lida93

Activity: 784
Merit: 563

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 08:41:11 PM

For anyone that have witnessed perhaps a single bull run circle before now will know that not all altcoins surge up along side with bitcoin price when it's rising to an ATH. What I have understood is that a lot of these investors that invest on different manner of altcoins are just gambling their money for luck should peradventure anyone of the many altcoins they farm on get to rise with bitcoin they get some good profits, but the truth is that not all make profits anyway.

Some might have the entire different coins they bought all dumped. A quick advise would be that no matter how promising any coin may be appearing right now with a potential growth never get tempted to go in with what you can't afford to lose. I can't decide for what anyone should invest in but if my opinion should is seek I'll say DCAing with bitcoin is much saver, better and viable and profitable any day anytime.

Finally, to be on a safer side in the cryptocurrency space, having different wallet's for different purposes can save or prevent you from a collosal loss as regards to wallet connection requirement from any task or project you are a participant to, airdrops or surveys to be specific.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
SmartGold01

Activity: 728
Merit: 776

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 09:26:07 PM

This has been a kind of normal song or do I call it lyrics that is mostly used over here and we 9ja people should be smart enough to know the kind of investment they should do because "no be only 9ja people dey things to carry take money from people hands" even the people wey we see say be the best self dey carry indirect ways to take money from we hands na wetin make me no dey gree join some shitcoin wey I dey suspect some possible scam inside am.

If at all person wan invest e go for better project or most especially those reputable coins like bitcoin, ethereum and BNB or even matic and some few of them than to go join those overhyped project wey no go waste time cast for market. Again make we no think say any projects go do we'll pass bitcoin and no project wey go grow pass bitcoin since Bitcoin is designed as the mother coin before any other and them no allowed any other coin to go above bitcoin to reduce competition.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 714

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 10:34:28 PM

One thing you guys should know that despite the bull run going to take place, doesn't mean that  is all the coins that's going to take impact on , during the bull run some coins are still going to dip like mad.
That's true, which is why it's good for people to stick to Bitcoin and Bitcoin alone, irrespective of how enticing some shitcoins claim to be, as most are likely to be just pump and dump coins looking for potential scam victims.
Alot of people are still going to loss massively, due to being convinced by some individuals in , investing in some project. Most of them normally use this that, that same project has the potential of Bitcoin that Bitcoin started low and now Bitcoin price as grown massively, That as time goes on that same project going to grow like or even more than Bitcoin,
That has always been the biggest crypto motivational talk of all time (i.e if Bitcoin could make it, so will this coin also make it with time). And at the end, most of these coins always end up dead. Hence, Bitcoin remains the best investment asset for the future.

Let me use this medium to drop this , there's no harm in farming or airdrops, asking you are not putting your money into it . And I believe that most of us here are also doing airdrops expecially this time around , tapping is true trending.
It's so sad I was introduced to the first tap coin (i.e Notcoin) but I gave it deaf ear, but after I heard it got launched with a reasonable price, ever since I have been tapping everything tappable. Lolz

Like recently I made some nice amount from airdrops recently and I use some of the portion to purchase some amount of Bitcoin and add it to my holdings while I kept some as reserve funds and use the others to cover some expenses. So wish you guys all the best .
I was expecting you to mention the name of the airdrop, but you never said anything. Lolz.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
adultcrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:08:22 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

My brother have you been sleeping on duty? Bull run wey don start since wey be say many people don already dey load their portfolio since na wetin you dey cap say e never start? Bull run don start since na, just try and join the porty now because e never go far. If you still dey wait, them fit leave you behind.

Instead of the plenty drama wey dey untop these altcoins them especially those new ones, e beta make person just concentrate for bitcoin wey be the baba. E dey hard say person wey invest for bitcoin lose money, nobody go carry your money run unlike all these altcoins them wey you fit wake up tomorrow they don run with your money.

Airdrop no bad at all but na for people wey get plenty time to do the work wey dey involved because even though say them call am free money, e no dey entirely free. You go still need to do one or two to qualify such as to enter their Telegram and other social media them. Some you gat do these things them regularly to get the highest point before them go select you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 11:09:11 PM

If any one wants to invest there should invest in the top 5 cryptos in the ecosystem and they are.
bitcoin
Ethereum
Solana
BNB
And dogecoin and if you like Eloncoin, you can add it. But before you invest make rigorous investment on the projects to k ow if they are in good position or time to invest. Some of them if you don't make research before investing, you might miss out the track of good time to invest and invest in the wrong time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1090

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:42:13 PM

One thing you guys should know that despite the bull run going to take place, doesn't mean that  is all the coins that's going to take impact on , during the bull run some coins are still going to dip like mad .
There are people who should know that they need to be more careful during bull season because this is the time to not risk it on coins that you are not sure of the reputation. This should be the time to increase the investment you have in some proven coins that have a very good reputation already like Bitcoins.

Airdrop no bad at all but na for people wey get plenty time to do the work wey dey involved because even though say them call am free money, e no dey entirely free. You go still need to do one or two to qualify such as to enter their Telegram and other social media them. Some you gat do these things them regularly to get the highest point before them go select you.
A mistake some people make after claiming an airdrop is that they did not use the money they have gotten from the airdrop to invest in other better coins like Bitcoin or start of something good for themselves so they can be investing directly into crypto, Instead these people start looking for the next airdrop that they can claim, which is very bad.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 05:30:57 AM

My brother you don talk well, in this crypto industry generally, we all know say scammers too plenty, Dem just full every where dy find who to prey on, so that's why we need to dy very careful when hunting for airdrops, so the choice of wallet wey we choose to connect to the airdrop website dy very important, under no account that we will go and connect wallet wey our funds dy inside,  because if you just mistakenly make that kind of mistake, them go just wipe ur wallet clean, all ur hard earned money will be gone, so as we dy tap or hustle for airdrop, make we try do am with sense.

Lastly, when it comes to investing our hard earned money, I no go ever advice anybody to invest in anything other than Bitcoin , because most of all this coin out there, na just project wey the developers put in place to use milk investors of their hard earned money, so if we dy invest in this space, make we focus on Bitcoin, because na him be the real deal.

AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 07:51:21 AM

For anyone that have witnessed perhaps a single bull run circle before now will know that not all altcoins surge up along side with bitcoin price when it's rising to an ATH. What I have understood is that a lot of these investors that invest on different manner of altcoins are just gambling their money for luck should peradventure anyone of the many altcoins they farm on get to rise with bitcoin they get some good profits, but the truth is that not all make profits anyway.

Some might have the entire different coins they bought all dumped. A quick advise would be that no matter how promising any coin may be appearing right now with a potential growth never get tempted to go in with what you can't afford to lose. I can't decide for what anyone should invest in but if my opinion should is seek I'll say DCAing with bitcoin is much saver, better and viable and profitable any day anytime.

Finally, to be on a safer side in the cryptocurrency space, having different wallet's for different purposes can save or prevent you from a collosal loss as regards to wallet connection requirement from any task or project you are a participant to, airdrops or surveys to be specific.

That's true, those investors who had been in the crypto markets and had attained the experience of bitcoin bullrun would as much testify that not all AltCoins are subjected to increase in their values when bitcoin price increases. Some are just shitcoins where the developers bargains on speculations of attracting investors to invest in their coins before the bullrun event approaches, in further claims, they says a new ATH is in expectation in just nearest which at some times calls on greedy investors attentions to speed up and have their funds invested on the coin without adequate research to figure the potentials of the coins and finally they falls on the trap of loosing of that hard earned money at the course.
Bitcoin is a crystal clear crypto investment that has reputations which other crypto currencies has always emulate so instead of investing on such unassured promising coins it's better we buy more and hold with our bitcoin assets.

Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 02:51:01 PM

Having bitcoin as the only invested crypto coin d good, adding it with some other top coins like ethereum, Solana, KCS(kucoin) etc, wey get potential no d bad so long as you d invest with your spare money. However, as crypto investment d so, none of us knows wetin go come out of am in the future and where their main profits for investment go be from. Na why we are advise to have diversified kind of investment wey go comprises bitcoin(70%) and other top altcoins(30%) wey don do well for price in the previous bull run cos there is every possibility of such coins to do well for price in the upcoming bull run

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 193

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 08:48:55 AM

Having bitcoin as the only invested crypto coin d good, adding it with some other top coins like ethereum, Solana, KCS(kucoin) etc, wey get potential no d bad so long as you d invest with your spare money. However, as crypto investment d so, none of us knows wetin go come out of am in the future and where their main profits for investment go be from. Na why we are advise to have diversified kind of investment wey go comprises bitcoin(70%) and other top altcoins(30%) wey don do well for price in the previous bull run cos there is every possibility of such coins to do well for price in the upcoming bull run

I really support you for this talk, and I just wish if everyone go know about this, because e go dey really helpful for us to know about am, that way we no go too get loss and we go know wetin we supposed do at the right time, that is knowing wen to invest or buy and sell, and na true, we no really know how the future be, whether we go gain or loss but whichever way it is, we should apply patient in it and I support you when you say, mk we no just depend on one coin, so that if we loss one, we go benefit from the other although crypto dey fluctuates at times but e no mean say we go give up, na so life be sha, at times, we win and at times we loss but anywhere we find ourselves, the more we dey learn too, so that we no go repeat the same mistake.

Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:14:21 AM

A lot of crypto projects de for social media, wey dem de hype say dem get di potentials to make you overnight millionaire, person wey no get crypto experience go rush go buy, in di end e fit to be say na scam project im go invest im money. So I believe say di most important thing for this crypto industry na make person no rush enter, make dem first ask questions from crypto experienced people, find better crypto sites and carry out research before dem begin to invest dem money.

Di best cryptocurrency na Bitcoin, no question about dat one, na store of value and di most reputable crypto coin, but newbies suppose understand say no be get rich quick scheme, like many altcoins wey de scam people, na long term project wey be say di longer wey you hodl am, di more di value and price go de increase. Apart from Bitcoin, we get other top altcoins like Ethereum, Solana and BNB wey dem don gain reputation for di crypto market, dem too na wise crypto investment options dem be. Even wen dem prices de dip, make di investors no worry because dem get di potentials to surge and reach new ATH, unlike shitcoins wey no fit to rise again wen dem dump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x