Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Errol Spence vs Sebastian Fundora - Oct  (Read 334 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 652

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 02:07:29 PM

Spence is taking a risky route for a comeback Fundora is coming up with a great win because he was an underdog and many people did not expect him to win the match against Tszyu, he announced that this could be his last fight but we never know it is just his strategy, he is only 34 years and he is still competitive.
I won't question his decision as I believe he knows what he is doing. Yes, it's risky, but isn't that what we want to see? I mean, we sometimes complain about a boxer cherry-picking his opponent. Now that we see Spence taking a risky fight, I think we should be happy with that. Despite the loss against Crawford, it doesn't affect his confidence. And besides, this is a championship fight, so this high-risk fight could lead to a high reward if he wins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pinggoki

Activity: 1526
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 02:20:29 PM

Mike Coppinger did Fundora dirty with that picture, dude could've chosen some other picture where he's got a belt but no, it should be the one with the bloody nose that's swelling.

Fundora's last fight is pretty impressive if you ask me, I mean sure it's a split decision and not a knockout but look at Tszyu, that's not the face and body state of a winner in boxing, unless those blood are coming from the splashes of blood from Fundora, it's not a good face for you to be drenched in blood. If the same ferocity is shown in this next fight and Spence isn't prepared for that ferocity, I think that Fundora would get the win because he's got all the advantage, the height/reach difference is big and the age is a factor too right?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 02:27:02 PM

Saw this on the internet on who is interested in this.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/05/spence-vs-fundora-a-potential-clash-in-october-at-att-stadium-in-texas/

We will see Fundora defend his WBC and WBO to Spence. They are both talented and it's definitely exciting to watch this IMO. The strength and good footwork of Spence would allow him to be at a distance but Fundora is tall which has an advantage of reach.

It would be hard to decide. I think I would hold off for a long while with other news regarding this.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 02:58:12 PM

Errol is almost as soft as Devin Haney being exposed, all the time in their career they were just fighting low-level boxers playing numbers for their boxing records but when they are matched to someone just right where their skillset level, they fold in the ring.

Fundora is also the same but after fighting Tszyu, he proved himself. I think Fundora will battle Spence to the ground.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1554
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 12:38:49 AM

Errol is almost as soft as Devin Haney being exposed, all the time in their career they were just fighting low-level boxers playing numbers for their boxing records but when they are matched to someone just right where their skillset level, they fold in the ring.

Fundora is also the same but after fighting Tszyu, he proved himself. I think Fundora will battle Spence to the ground.

I wouldn't say that Errol is soft though, I mean he had belts at 147 lbs although I do agree that there are signs that he might not be as good as what others projected when he had difficult time beating Porter and then Ugas rock him and almost knock him out.

For Fundora, it's hard to discount this guy, he was knockout in his previous fight and others dismissed him as Tszyu was a formidable boxer and touted to be the next big name at 154 lbs. But he spoils everything for him as he won in a messy and bloody fight. Very hard to see how this fight goes as it will all depends on what version of Spence is going to show in this fight. And if Fundora shows the heart like in the Tszyu fight, then Spence will be in big trouble.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 06:06:28 AM

It was speculated that the reason why Errol Spence did not have a strong fight vs. Bud Crawford is because Errol is very much dehydrated in welterweight. He is becoming very heavy for this weight division already. Also, similar to what @bisdak40 has mentioned, Fundora is not a very good boxer. This fight for Errol is the tune up fight that he needs hehe. However, a tune up fight with a championship hehehehehe.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 11:15:18 AM

It was speculated that the reason why Errol Spence did not have a strong fight vs. Bud Crawford is because Errol is very much dehydrated in welterweight. He is becoming very heavy for this weight division already. Also, similar to what @bisdak40 has mentioned, Fundora is not a very good boxer. This fight for Errol is the tune up fight that he needs hehe. However, a tune up fight with a championship hehehehehe.

A risk that is worth taking, I think this is what Spence is thinking in this fight. And for me, we can compare this to Tank fighting Mario Barrios for a belt at 140 lbs. So I will take a word from you, this could be a "scam" as Spence has a great chance to win this fight.

In paper it looks good for Fundora as he won against Tim Tszyu, however, if not for the accidental cut, it could be a different outcome and Tim could have won the fight. And another factor is that they know that Fundora just came from that messy fight and so he might not have recovered yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 855

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 09:10:20 AM

I'm not sure if he is dehydrated or not when he fought Crawford at 147 lbs, both could be rehydrated as well as Bud is also moving at 154 lbs in his next fight. And just shows that Crawford really dominated a prime Spence that time and there's no question who is the best Welterweight. However, this is going to be a make or break fight for Spence, and I think his fans can't wait for this fight as well as Errol will proved to everyone that he still have it. Ring rust though might play a big role here. So respect for him for not taking a tune up. And if Spence wins here, our expectations is that they rematch could happen at 154 lbs between Bud and Errol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 07:53:49 PM

Soft? In terms of what? He beat, Porter, Danny Garcia, Ugas all former champion. So I don't think that those boxers are low-level fighters in his resume. He also had Kell Brook beaten, go to UK and takes his belt. It's that Crawford is on a different level when they fought, Crawford's adjustment and boxing IQ really shows in that fight and Spence can't make any corrections by fly.

What Fundora shows in that fight is that he had a big heart, and he was able to win by grit, if Tszyu has a big gash in his head, Fundora broke his nose in that fight. But in the end he edges Tim by a split decision win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:55:19 PM

He needs a tune-up fight before any championship fights because he's still feeling the first loss he had back then, he is not truly ready for it. But despite this, they wanted him to see a return to action against one of the best boxers at the time. most likely when things are not going to be in his way this time and he also loses this fight then the rematch against Crawford will no longer be possible because as we all know Crawford is going up and plans to defeat every opponent in his way which is more likely going to happen than Spence comeback fight against a champion.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 10:46:44 AM

He needs a tune-up fight before any championship fights because he's still feeling the first loss he had back then, he is not truly ready for it. But despite this, they wanted him to see a return to action against one of the best boxers at the time. most likely when things are not going to be in his way this time and he also loses this fight then the rematch against Crawford will no longer be possible because as we all know Crawford is going up and plans to defeat every opponent in his way which is more likely going to happen than Spence comeback fight against a champion.

I also like to see him getting a tune up fight first, but maybe he doesn't feel like to and even if he has a long long off and could have ring rust, he could just shake it off in the first couple of rounds against Fundora.

He really need to pull the trigger here in this fight and be the one to control the tempo and dictate where the fight should be. This is the strategy that he uses against his toughest opponent except Crawford who really took out his game early and not let him settle and be in control of the fight.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 05:26:00 AM

A risk that is worth taking, I think this is what Spence is thinking in this fight. And for me, we can compare this to Tank fighting Mario Barrios for a belt at 140 lbs. So I will take a word from you, this could be a "scam" as Spence has a great chance to win this fight.

In paper it looks good for Fundora as he won against Tim Tszyu, however, if not for the accidental cut, it could be a different outcome and Tim could have won the fight. And another factor is that they know that Fundora just came from that messy fight and so he might not have recovered yet.

There might be no risk for Errol Spence for this fight. He might be thinking why is he very much lucky to be given a tune up fight but with a championship hehehehe. It is Tim Tszyu who has made a mistake on choosing Vergil Ortiz for his next fight after an upset loss heheheheh. Tszyu might lose again. He should have activated for immediate rematch and win back his WBO super welterweight championship.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:47:46 AM

There might be no risk for Errol Spence for this fight. He might be thinking why is he very much lucky to be given a tune up fight but with a championship hehehehe. It is Tim Tszyu who has made a mistake on choosing Vergil Ortiz for his next fight after an upset loss heheheheh. Tszyu might lose again. He should have activated for immediate rematch and win back his WBO super welterweight championship.

There is still a risk though, what if Fundora beat him? he might consider retiring already.  As for Tszyu, very bad news, Bitter blow for Aussie boxing star Tim Tszyu as doctor orders next fight be scrapped.

So everything is up to Spence now, he was given this opportunity to fight for a world title and hopefully he won't waste it so that we can still the rematch between him and Crawford at 54 when they are champions, I think that is the plan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:54:22 AM

There is still a risk though, what if Fundora beat him? he might consider retiring already.  As for Tszyu, very bad news, Bitter blow for Aussie boxing star Tim Tszyu as doctor orders next fight be scrapped.
I think that's alright, Tim Tszyu doesn't have to rush things just to come back at the winning path, his health is still the most important concern as that 1 loss of his career is not yet a carreer ending one. he'll rest but stay condition, so once he is already given a signal, he can still be at his 100%.

So everything is up to Spence now, he was given this opportunity to fight for a world title and hopefully he won't waste it so that we can still the rematch between him and Crawford at 54 when they are champions, I think that is the plan.
That's a good plan, at least a win here will make him a chamption and if Crawford will become a champion in his division as well, they can also have a rematch, at least one chance for Spence to proved himself, but if he wins, then we will be seeing one of the biggest fight as the hype of these two will be back again, and it will be 50/50, just like the first fight between the two.

btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:11:19 AM

I think that's alright, Tim Tszyu doesn't have to rush things just to come back at the winning path, his health is still the most important concern as that 1 loss of his career is not yet a carreer ending one. he'll rest but stay condition, so once he is already given a signal, he can still be at his 100%.

That's a good plan, at least a win here will make him a chamption and if Crawford will become a champion in his division as well, they can also have a rematch, at least one chance for Spence to proved himself, but if he wins, then we will be seeing one of the biggest fight as the hype of these two will be back again, and it will be 50/50, just like the first fight between the two.

Right, at the end of the day, this two are still looking for a rematch if I'm not mistaken. And it's obvious that it will not be at 147 lbs anymore as Spence and Crawford as move up to super welterweight and testing the waters and facing the champion.

And although they are the challenger here, they are still the favorite, meaning there could be risk for them, but it favored them as per sports bookies. Once they've win their respective fight then maybe early next year we will finally see the rematch. And even if Crawford dominated the first fight, we are still curious if Spence can improved and maybe there is issues as far as getting himself at 147 lbs limit. And now that they've move to a higher weight class, we can totally eliminate that excuse.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coin-investor

Activity: 2884
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:19:45 PM

Right, at the end of the day, this two are still looking for a rematch if I'm not mistaken. And it's obvious that it will not be at 147 lbs anymore as Spence and Crawford as move up to super welterweight and testing the waters and facing the champion.

And although they are the challenger here, they are still the favorite, meaning there could be risk for them, but it favored them as per sports bookies. Once they've win their respective fight then maybe early next year we will finally see the rematch. And even if Crawford dominated the first fight, we are still curious if Spence can improved and maybe there is issues as far as getting himself at 147 lbs limit. And now that they've move to a higher weight class, we can totally eliminate that excuse.

I like to refresh my memory but I have not found that many fighters rebounding and revenge for their loss when he was dominated and humiliated some boxers rebounded but these fights are not so lopsided just like the case of Spence and Crawford, rematches are good when the fight is close but when the fight was too lopsided and dominated by one fighter it's not attractive to the fans and it may hurt the sales of the ticket.

The only factor here is Crawford's age he has one fight coming if he shows the kind of forms that he had shown in his last fight, then we should forget this rematch, Spence hinted at retirement but I doubt he will, Fundora is still not on his skill level and he can beat Fundora, maybe a good strategy so Fundora can think he is fading.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:44:24 AM

I like to refresh my memory but I have not found that many fighters rebounding and revenge for their loss when he was dominated and humiliated some boxers rebounded but these fights are not so lopsided just like the case of Spence and Crawford, rematches are good when the fight is close but when the fight was too lopsided and dominated by one fighter it's not attractive to the fans and it may hurt the sales of the ticket.

The only factor here is Crawford's age he has one fight coming if he shows the kind of forms that he had shown in his last fight, then we should forget this rematch, Spence hinted at retirement but I doubt he will, Fundora is still not on his skill level and he can beat Fundora, maybe a good strategy so Fundora can think he is fading.

Maybe Pacquiao vs Morales I? Pacquaio lost the fight and then take his revenge on the rematch and knockout out Morales late in the fight? And then they have that trilogy that we all know Manny dominated him.

I think it's more of him not taking a tune up fight and thinks that he can go and fight the champion at this new division that he will be campaigning. Yes, Fundora could be a weak champion, but still Spence hasn't recovered by that big lost from Crawford. So if he losses this one, his critics will say that he should have at least make a easier fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 02:20:04 AM

There is still a risk though, what if Fundora beat him? he might consider retiring already.  As for Tszyu, very bad news, Bitter blow for Aussie boxing star Tim Tszyu as doctor orders next fight be scrapped.

Agreed on there is a risk, however, I reckon this is very low risk for Errol Spence. It is also headshaking that everyone is creating storylines of doubt about Spence. Who was the only boxer who has won against him in his whole career? This is Bud Crawford who is presently the pound for pound best boxer in the world and everyone is speculating that this fight vs. Fundora might be very risky? This is a tune up fight for the former other king of welterweight.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1708
Merit: 395

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 06:36:22 AM

Agreed on there is a risk, however, I reckon this is very low risk for Errol Spence. It is also headshaking that everyone is creating storylines of doubt about Spence. Who was the only boxer who has won against him in his whole career? This is Bud Crawford who is presently the pound for pound best boxer in the world and everyone is speculating that this fight vs. Fundora might be very risky? This is a tune up fight for the former other king of welterweight.

Whenever a fighter takes the kind of beating that Spence did, they are never quite the same. This is on top of being badly injured in a car accident and having serious eye problems. Also, he is only fighting once every 12+ months. This level of inactivity could be detrimental. Fundora might be a weak champion, but Spence is far from being in his best form. It is always a challenge for Fundora’s opponents figuring out how to deal with his height. Even if he is easy to hit, you will have a hard time avoiding his counters, which may include elbows as we saw against Tim Tszyu.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
Report to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TravelMug

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:01:51 AM

Whenever a fighter takes the kind of beating that Spence did, they are never quite the same. This is on top of being badly injured in a car accident and having serious eye problems. Also, he is only fighting once every 12+ months. This level of inactivity could be detrimental. Fundora might be a weak champion, but Spence is far from being in his best form. It is always a challenge for Fundora’s opponents figuring out how to deal with his height. Even if he is easy to hit, you will have a hard time avoiding his counters, which may include elbows as we saw against Tim Tszyu.

And you also have to take into consideration his age and then the wear and tear, plus there could be a mental issues since him and Derrick James separated in a bad note and James files a lawsuit on him. So that's a lot of Spence right now that's why I'm surprised that he accepted this fight right away and think that he can beat a hard nose champion like Sebastian Fundora. And that's one of Fundora's strength is that he is very tall and his opponents on average height will have to figure him out on how to throw against a boxer that is that tall. Not sure when they can fight a sparring partner with that kind of height fighting at 140 lbs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x