Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunger in a country known for agriculture.  (Read 1022 times)
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 11:57:03 PM

There are several countries that have advantages in terms of agriculture and have varying levels of hunger, instead supplying other countries with abundant reasons and arguing tolerance, cooperation etc. Cheesy . the minister produces treasury cash may have a lot of exports, but the people in their own country with the majority of simple people have to think hard to sell cheaply or maintain, similar cases are like an open secret and become commonplace, which I am amazed at the time of the food crisis or maybe accompanied by the loss of the value of the currency slowly there are some officials and officials of a country still living well, luxury goods and enjoying a beautiful life. I am positively thinking that they have businesses/companies that are not affected by any crisis.

Hopefully, in countries where hunger is still high, there will be subsidies or assistance even if it is to cover a few days of basic food. In my country, there is already regular assistance such as rice, fertiliser subsidies and cash, although not every month and not everyone is evenly distributed, at least it is an effort that helps.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 09:28:03 AM

I really agree with you, that, ultimately, the ones who must be responsible for this incident are not the farmers but the policymakers, namely the government, which they do not provide the necessary assistance to the farmers but perhaps only think about themselves and ignore what is happening.
As an agricultural country, it is clear that the people are happy with agriculture, so if the government is willing to help, it is certain that it will develop well, but if you ignore it, there is nothing the farmers can do apart from empty hopes. Everyone ends up having difficulty being able to develop in any way without help.
Government policies do not support the welfare of farmers, many government officials act as mafias selling farmers' needs at high prices, but the price of farmers' harvests is bought at low prices and the crops are exported abroad at higher prices, so where is the government's role in supporting welfare of farmers in the agricultural sector. I am very concerned to see farmers who do not make a profit after harvesting, the harvest only meets their living needs and even the harvest is not enough for savings.
I think farmers will not be discriminated against in good countries which are successful and well-developed, their farmers will be given importance because farmers have a big hand in the development of a country. If a country is developed, it means that farmers will be more important there, but unfortunately, it is not the case in our country, that is why our country is a developing country in which hard work is not rewarded and in which the laborers are not important, that is why the country never develop.

You are right, farmers are not paid according to their labour and work, their decisions are bought at a very low price, and the government sells them to foreign countries or sells them in the country for more money. The biggest loss is that farmers have lost interest in their crops and those who do farm do it for their own needs and not for selling what they want. They know that they will not be paid for their hard work.

erep

Activity: 2338
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 06:43:09 PM

I think farmers will not be discriminated against in good countries which are successful and well-developed, their farmers will be given importance because farmers have a big hand in the development of a country. If a country is developed, it means that farmers will be more important there, but unfortunately, it is not the case in our country, that is why our country is a developing country in which hard work is not rewarded and in which the laborers are not important, that is why the country never develop.
I am not quoting this discussion from all countries globally, but some countries experience high poverty but based on agricultural data, these countries generate high profits from agriculture. So we can assume that there are high levels of corrupt activities in the agricultural sector because the government does not subsidize farmers' needs and several policies do not improve the welfare of farmers.

You are right, farmers are not paid according to their labour and work, their decisions are bought at a very low price, and the government sells them to foreign countries or sells them in the country for more money. The biggest loss is that farmers have lost interest in their crops and those who do farm do it for their own needs and not for selling what they want. They know that they will not be paid for their hard work.
There is an ironic case that occurs in the agricultural sector at national borders, farmers choose to sell their agricultural products to other countries because they get appropriate profits from their work, the government should be embarrassed by the above case but they do not consider this matter which must be handled immediately and they should improving policies that favor farmers, but in fact they express themselves as if the agricultural sector is not experiencing problems

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███