Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't you think you should invest in Bitcoin instead of burning your money in fire  (Read 726 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:18:05 PM

The world is changing really fast. Nowadays school students starting from 9th-10th students to college level students are indulging in smoking to show themselves smart, nowadays it has increased a lot. When a student is addicted to smoking, he spends about one to one and a half dollars a day on buying cigarettes. A cost per month is $30 to $45, which if converted annually is $360 to $540. A student spends about $2,500-$3,700 on smoking over seven years. If we had saved this amount of money in any investment or for the future without spending it unnecessarily during our student life, then the path in life would have been very easy. The most difficult journey of a student's life begins in the years after graduation, when your savings or investments may come in handy.
If a student invests in coins like bitcoin without burning $2500-3700$ in his education life and also while he is busy establishing himself, this amount of money will power the way. Many may say that bitcoin risk has little guarantee of future profits but smoking guarantees that you will die very soon. I want to say that since I took the risk, why am I not in Bitcoin!
I have one regret because I have been through this cycle. I know and also know my community who is doing what how. I don't know if there are such members in this forum, but maybe there are many who have grown up or are in this cycle, to them I would like to tell them to quit smoking and start saving money and invest in Bitcoin and ensure a bright future.
It is easy to make those calculations but it is very difficult to actually do what you claim, first of all cigarettes are very addictive and it is a struggle for those people to stop smoking, also a young person will very rarely think that long term and save so much money over such a small monthly expense, and finally while investing at such a young age is the right path to take, very few people actually invest in anything, so the person which could do all of those three things must be extraordinary to accomplish all of this at such an early age.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:46:34 PM

It's just because they don't know, they don't have the knowledge of it so it takes someone to tell them about it so they can have that knowledge, but to most of them they are addicted to it and it can only take the grace of God for them to change automatically.
Some people even if they are aware of such opportunities they never actually take them which is a shame for them. But that is just because their focus isn’t on the future yet. Kids nowadays rarely have that in mind. They just want to have fun so even if they know about crypto, they will not dedicate money for that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bSpend

Activity: 433
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:09:46 PM

I smoke, but nevertheless, I still count and make investments of any kind.
Students should not invest; don't teach them to do this as they are not yet mentally or emotionally stable.

What exactly do you mean by "students don't invest, and they shouldn't be taught to do this because they are not mentally or emotionally stable"? What level of students do you think op is talking about or referring to, did he mention that the students he is talking about are nursery or elementary pupils?

Man, gets your facts right and stop this misinformation, the best time for one to start to invest, or learn to start investing is when they are in collage, or any body from 15 years and above can invest as long as they are well guided.

Many may say that bitcoin risk has little guarantee of future profits but smoking guarantees that you will die very soon.

Bullshit, cigarettes don't affect your age, for real.
I did not read any where where op said cigarettes affects one's age, and besides, is age an important factor in human death? The answer is No, because even a child can die if he or she is not well taken care of.

Cigarettes doesn't affect your age, but it does destroy your internal organs, like your liver and lungs, but then, this things are things we cant see with our eyes, so it's often not believed by many, most especially smokers like yourself.
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:43:08 PM

~
But there's no one really to start helping them know about what to do. I have a friend who was able to do what you wanted, learn about investments, and businesses at around 11th or 12th grade iirc, and he managed to grow that business pretty big. Pretty sure he has his own startup right about now, and still growing. And you can see how that's unique since he's like one out of the hundreds of people I know in my locality.

Yes, in hindsight, I definitely would've loved investing in Bitcoin and learning about it back when it was just new, but that's the me now. The me back then probably wouldn't give a crap lol, and that was me actually hearing about it before back then!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:57:15 PM

I have one regret because I have been through this cycle. I know and also know my community who is doing what how. I don't know if there are such members in this forum, but maybe there are many who have grown up or are in this cycle, to them I would like to tell them to quit smoking and start saving money and invest in Bitcoin and ensure a bright future.
It is common to assume that the money we spend on items like cigarettes, alcohol, and other unnecessary things is insignificant. But when we gather the money we carelessly spend for a long time, it can be enough to invest in a profitable venture. So I support op that smokers can quit and keep the money aside which can help them to put it into an investment. I support his stance wholeheartedly because smoking has no nutritional benefits and has severe health consequences. So quitting will be good for our finances and health. If some people calculate how much they have spent on cigarettes for twenty years, they would have been millionaires if they had bought and held Bitcoin for a long time.  
Well, people who are addicted to any vices won't realize that until they run out of money and have nothing to run anymore to sustain their vices, or their health are already in bad condition, that's when they realize that what they're doing is bad for them. For now, since they are totally dependent to their parents, they will continue to smoke and waste their allowance, but maybe once they have their own family, they will realize that it's better to save up for money so they can invest into something that has potentials wherein their kids will benefit in the future.

Derek jnr2001

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:08:29 PM

sometimes i keep wondering what could be their profit from smoking cigarettes just imagine wasting this huge amount of money for something that can't even add any value to our life, actually is a very big Fed up to mankind, most of them are addicted to the extend that even if you advice them to limit from smoking cigarettes they will look at you as a bad friend because they think that's the best life to live, without knowing that they're making a very big mistake that they will regret in future to come.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 770
Merit: 466

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 11:12:59 PM

Smoking and alcohol are highly addictive, and my advice for teenager is never to start it at all, because once you are addicted it only takes almost an impossible route to overcome such huck, and those that smoke, drink or do all the other addictive activities can never have the right frame of mind to save up money, since there is always a push in them to buy more drugs and test new breed of those drugs, secondly their mental health is already affected so they can't think rationally about money and how to multiply the money through savings.

Before you introduce Bitcoin to the, you must first of all make sure to help them overcome they addictions, if not they won't have the patience and zeel for any other productive thing like saving and other financial activities that can bring a productive lifestyle for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:13:36 PM

As students, they don't have to focus on investment because there are more important things for them to do. Learning, finishing their education course and getting a degree which are all more important for them at this period in their lives.

Students can do both investment (if they have the money) and learning at the same time so I do not think that attending school is an excuse to not invest in any good investment venture.  I am with @OP when he stated that instead of burning money on smoking, it is much better if these students are informed about a possible investment venture that can yield them a good profit in the future.  These investment can give these kids a headstart after they had graduated since they may have a good enough fund to support them on their wanted venture.

Lives are so long for them to start investment anytime and opportunities are always there in the market. When they get a degree, find a job, get salary, they can have savings for investment, it is never too late.

I disagree, life is not that long and opportunities missed are hard to come by again.  The same thing with the price of Bitcoin when it was on its earlier days.  Besides, investing on something does not need a person to fully spend his whole day every day on it like when investing on BTC, they just need to buy and secure the wallet holding the BTC and wait for the day it hits their target price.  So they can still focus on their study after their investment in Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Localhostspeed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:24:15 PM

The most difficult journey of a student's life begins in the years after graduation, when your savings or investments may come in handy.
If a student invests in coins like bitcoin without burning $2500-3700$ in his education life and also while he is busy establishing himself, this amount of money will power the way. Many may say that bitcoin risk has little guarantee of future profits but smoking guarantees that you will die very soon. I want to say that since I took the risk, why am I not in Bitcoin!

Education and school are two different metrics. A child need to get educated and the means is through school, there are some education that can be learn at home but only the parents can't impact everything on a child, they need to go to school and the way is money, it will cost a child money to get educated and you think it's a waste to get educated? That's very wrong of you to say such.

Life isn't all about investments, without education it's useless. From where I'm coming from, it's a crime if a child doesn't get educated because it's lack of education that makes children not be to serious with their life's and many became irrelevant to the society, forget about this thought of abandoning education for investment.
Moreno233

Activity: 378
Merit: 192

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:25:48 PM

The world is changing really fast. Nowadays school students starting from 9th-10th students to college level students are indulging in smoking to show themselves smart, nowadays it has increased a lot. When a student is addicted to smoking, he spends about one to one and a half dollars a day on buying cigarettes. A cost per month is $30 to $45, which if converted annually is $360 to $540. A student spends about $2,500-$3,700 on smoking over seven years. If we had saved this amount of money in any investment or for the future without spending it unnecessarily during our student life, then the path in life would have been very easy. The most difficult journey of a student's life begins in the years after graduation, when your savings or investments may come in handy.
This situation you have described is also common in my neighborhood, youths increasingly becoming addicted to smoking and drugs. It is almost a trend and peer influence is driving this seriously. Maybe we are now in an unhappy generation, a generation where children suffer depression thereby resorting to various substances for solace. I just picture a situation where these youths can properly be guided into channeling these monies they waste in weed and drugs into investing in something that will settle them for life which is Bitcoin.

I know that El Salvador that have legalized Bitcoin have a process in place where children are taught about Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology at a very tender age. These ones might definitely consider investing their pocket money into Bitcoin and that is one great thing their government have done for them. In countries where such programs and policies are not in place, individuals can make such effort like some members of these forum had posted about their outreach to schools, teaching them about Bitcoin. These are things that should be encouraged.

Z-tight

Activity: 910
Merit: 1062

Only BTC

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:40:42 PM

I don't smoke, yet i am not rich, meanwhile there are a lot rich people who smoke everyday. Cheesy

You cannot tell people to stop what they love doing and save or invest every single penny they earn, we all have certain trivial things we spend money on, you have to enjoy life, you can't buy BTC with all of your money. However, it is important to be responsible in your spendings, there should be amounts you set aside to invest, and BTC is a good option, there should also be amounts you keep for having fun and doing what you enjoy.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1526
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:54:35 PM

As a student, you really don't have a choice do you? I mean unless you've got a part-time job, you're probably going to be not earning a lot of money, you're basically regretting over nothing OP, in my opinion, you should've just become better at your studies because there's no way that you'd never use that good school record and not get a good job especially if you're really good at your course and what you're trying to do, you'd easily get high paying jobs that you can have and then you buy bitcoin with those hard-earned money. You don't have to regret anything OP, bitcoin's still here and you'd never be left behind in terms of investing because bitcoin's for the long-term.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:57:31 PM

No one ever thinks as deeply as you. I like your advice very much. If someone doesn't smoke and hoard bitcoins or cash, his future will be very bright but if he hoards bitcoins his future will be much brighter. We waste a lot of money in our daily life, if we proceed with a little awareness, we will not have to suffer much in the future. If a student quits smoking and saves or invests money from a young age, this money will definitely create a lot of backup in the future.

I do not smoke I am not addicted to smoking. Many people may have this addiction to smoking, I will tell them to quit smoking, this smoking is a very bad addiction, it not only wastes money but also destroys a life. Let us who smoke and waste be aware, stop smoking and prevent waste. If we can stop smoking and prevent waste, we can certainly create a better life.

blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 12:44:30 AM

If you're doing well in school, wouldn't you have higher chance of getting a high paying job? I mean bitcoin is just there after all, your investment in bitcoin can wait. Don't ever risk your future career just because bitcoin is a really good investment for the long-term, remember that you can't just pull out any of your investments in bitcoin just to supplement your needs, you need a stable income after all so you can hodl your bitcoin in peace.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 02:33:49 AM

There is a point in what you are saying, if reckless spending or money used in smoking by most individuals not necessarily students is been accumulated and used for Bitcoin investment it would have been better but my question is how achievable this can be, I said this because it has become a usual saying and believe of individuals but we think of this good whenever people wallow in reckless abandoned with funds, I come to realize that even when we are not smokers, there must be something that will be making us to spend our money it might not be much but a little fractions would have been saved if we had acted smartly.
Op, although most of this things were done blindly, some people regret this actions because it started as a play but unfortunately addiction came in, I am not an advocate of smoking since I understand the medical effect of smoking, I always advice people to quit, but realistically, even though you are not a smoker saving up this amount of money as you said will be unrealistic if one is not decipline and determined to do so.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bd officer

Activity: 434
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 02:45:54 AM

It is very good advice, for those who smoke and waste money unnecessarily, it may be better to quit smoking and invest in bitcoins. Smoking is injurious to health so one should refrain from smoking. Now if someone wastes a certain amount of money smoking every month then it would be better for them to invest that amount in Bitcoins in DCA method. Now if you invest small amount in DCA method for 8-10 years then it will be seen that at some point your investment amount will be big. In fact, quitting smoking can be difficult for those who smoke, but quitting smoking should save money for the future. Now you are earning so you are spending in various sectors which may lead to financial crisis in future. People who smoke should quit smoking and invest in Bitcoin which will save for your future and also good for your health.
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 06:05:36 AM

I guess that this is yet another one of the "don't spend money on X, save them and buy Bitcoin" type of forum threads.
This forum is full of active gamblers(including myself), it has an active Gambling related sub-forum and multiple casino sig campaigns.
Why don't you tell all the gamblers to quit spending money on gambling and invest in BTC? Gambling is one of the bad habits, like smoking, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, porn, gaming, etc. I don't think that anyone would listen to your advice and take financial responsibility.
Most students don't care about their long term future, because they think that they have lots of time and they will figure things out in the future. Giving advice to young people makes sense only if you are their parent or relative.

Sakanwa

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 06:17:33 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2024, 10:06:01 PM by Mr. Big

It's just because they don't know, they don't have the knowledge of it so it takes someone to tell them about it so they can have that knowledge, but to most of them they are addicted to it and it can only take the grace of God for them to change automatically.

you're right on this, you know as a student savings won't come across your mind if only someone talks to you about investing. And even if someone or a friend introduce with anything concerning investment you feel like he doesn't want you to enjoy yourself, and when it comes to addicted most of the students started that lifestyle of burning smoke while they're still at home, and with that freedom of no one is here to control me any longer so they can smoke more then 5 pack cigarettes in one day. And a pack cigarettes is $30 for a pack but if they really had the knowledge of investing the money, I think before their graduation they might have gotten up to $25,000 or more than this before they're out from school. So what's killing the youth's nowadays it's lack of knowledge and not ready to learn about anything.

If you're doing well in school, wouldn't you have higher chance of getting a high paying job? I mean bitcoin is just there after all, your investment in bitcoin can wait. Don't ever risk your future career just because bitcoin is a really good investment for the long-term, remember that you can't just pull out any of your investments in bitcoin just to supplement your needs, you need a stable income after all so you can hodl your bitcoin in peace.

quote] with your degree you might have a higher paying job, but that doesn't change the fact that you won't concentrate with your studies. But on that process you smoking of your payment not remembering that their are so many ways of making money while you're still in school, okay just as you said that your investments in bitcoin just to supplement your needs. But most of them don't know that their are ways mostly when it comes to Bitcoin investments, why do you think that if they start investing with Bitcoin while their still at school. Do you really think they are taking a risk? For me they are not but only laying a strong pillar that will hold them in future purposes. But for saying don't ever risk your future career just because it's really good investment, I don't support you on that. Just as I said they aren't risking anything neither they're laying a strong ground for their future.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 06:46:43 AM

I guess that this is yet another one of the "don't spend money on X, save them and buy Bitcoin" type of forum threads.
This forum is full of active gamblers(including myself), it has an active Gambling related sub-forum and multiple casino sig campaigns.
Why don't you tell all the gamblers to quit spending money on gambling and invest in BTC? Gambling is one of the bad habits, like smoking, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, porn, gaming, etc. I don't think that anyone would listen to your advice and take financial responsibility.
Most students don't care about their long term future, because they think that they have lots of time and they will figure things out in the future. Giving advice to young people makes sense only if you are their parent or relative.

Many people even advise people to cut down on spending on daily necessities to invest in bitcoin, not just advising people to quit smoking or gambling to invest in bitcoin. I agree that smoking is not good for health but it can be one of the many joys people have after stressful working hours and they have the right to be entertained. People who give such advice show that they are having difficulty planning their life expenses, they do not know how to allocate money for living expenses, savings and investments. They are mixing everything together and losing balance in their lives by focusing only on bitcoin.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 07:43:08 AM

That is why parents must teach their children to manage their finance so they can use the money from their parents with right. They can manage their money and knows what they must do with that money. They will not use that money to something that doesn't gives benefits to them.

If their parents teach about Bitcoin, their children will trying to learning more about Bitcoin and see that Bitcoin can helps them to have investment. Investing in Bitcoin can gives them a chance to have a solution when they grow up and they can use that money for anything they wants. But unfortunately, not many parents do that instead just gives the money without teaching their children how to use that money properly.

Their parents thinks when they gives the money to their children, that is enough for them to use that money without telling how to manages the money. Children who already knows about the used of money will use that money for anything they wants. If their children use all of their money without left, they can asks their parents to gives more money to them.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀