Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 12:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoins at Hyperliquid That Could Make it Big  (Read 243 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 976

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:48:32 AM

You've got a point about the memecoin market, but Hyperliquid's memecoins are a different breed. The key differentiator? Buying and holding these coins currently accrues points for their upcoming token launch. This adds a layer of utility beyond mere speculation.

I'm personally bullish on Hyperliquid for two main reasons:
  • It's a high-performance DEX with significant volume and TVL
  • Zero VC or outside investment. The team is 100% self-funded, which is rare in this space.

That second point is particularly intriguing. In the current altcoin landscape, we often see investor token unlocks creating significant sell pressure, which can hinder proper price discovery. Hyperliquid's approach eliminates this issue. Moreover, the absence of investor allocations potentially means a larger piece of the pie for airdrops and community initiatives.

It is very rare if the Hyperliquid don't have VC but after I do quick search on https://crypto-fundraising.info/ it seems true that Hyperliquid don't have VC. It seems the dev have ton of money.

I just wonder Are u trade using spot only or futures too?

Sure...  Bulls come and go but you know what?  I think the massive buy ups we've seen this year on memecoins was not actually it.  There's gonna be a more massive one coming next year or 2026 that could make memecoins like WIF or PEPE trend up to 50b market cap.  But not yet.  It will prolly happen like last time when memes got huge money coming in at near the end of the bull market.

Dunno tho..  But be on the look out for the more popular memes.

Yeah it is going safe if we only buy the top memecoin I just looked into the PURR, zoomed out the chart and found that this memecoin is on a up trend I think is too late for me to buy this coin haha

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1617

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
Today at 09:54:34 AM

It is very rare if the Hyperliquid don't have VC but after I do quick search on https://crypto-fundraising.info/ it seems true that Hyperliquid don't have VC. It seems the dev have ton of money.
Yeah one of the founder (Jeff) was a HFT trader at Hudson River Trading before starting his own crypto MM  firm. The fact that the Hyperliquid team is small (only about five people, IIRC) also might explain why they could fund themselves without relying on VC and outside funding.

I just wonder Are u trade using spot only or futures too?
I do both spot and futures on HL. I've been using HL for my futures trading over the past two months, and I also hold HL's spot coins to farm points and generally bet on HL's success. I think as more USDC flows into HL's spot market, it could drive up the overall market cap of these coins, potentially pushing their prices higher.

That said, it's still incredibly risky. There are a lot of uncertainties, like when the HL Token Generation Event will happen, whether there'll be a Season 3, and the possibility that the prices of these memecoins could tank after this points season ends in late September.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████