Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Messed up with my Notcoin  (Read 298 times)
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 08:23:26 PM

Second mistake
After the launch, I withdrew my 7,500 Notcoins to bybit, I watch the price rise to $0.012  but didn't sell, I was waiting for a higher price, eventually, price started to fall and it got to a point, I could no longer bear, I sold it all at around 0.004 for around $40 usdt, and like 4 to 5 days after selling, the price of Notcoin began to rise again, and today it's currently at $0.0226 per coin, my 7,500 Notcoin would have worth $170 now, but I gave it away for $40.
What a shame on me.. 🥺
Maybe it's not so bad if what you get from playing the game, you can still sell it for $40. This amount is indeed not satisfactory if you compare it with selling it now. That's what crypto is, it's beyond our expectations, especially since it's a new coin. Of course we hesitate to keep it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Godday

Activity: 1582
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 06:08:33 AM

Hi guys,

For those who are familiar with the Not coin tap tap game, I made two mistake which have made me loss good amount of money.

I think you're not the only one who made that mistake. Many of my friends knew Notcoin in its early stages but ignored it for the same reasons as you. It was just a game with tap tap the screen so no one thought it would be as booming as it is today. Luckily my friend was able to make around 80-100 dollars because he immediately sold it when it was listed on the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:14:02 AM

Maybe it's not so bad if what you get from playing the game, you can still sell it for $40. This amount is indeed not satisfactory if you compare it with selling it now. That's what crypto is, it's beyond our expectations, especially since it's a new coin. Of course we hesitate to keep it.

Even when the last decline is the lowest, we sometimes doubt whether the coin will rise or whether it will continue to decline again. This feeling comes because we often read comments that say that new coins usually have a weak defense.

My assumption is that if it has potential, it is still potential. because some time ago I saw and noticed that post listing not coin rose sharply, this was a good signal and the price was pumped again after the decline.

Essential10

Activity: 378
Merit: 116

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 01:44:29 PM

You have no use for regret or shame here, you have earned the reward of your efforts. I think you should be blessed that you got something out of such a coin, there are many coins like Notcoin in the market today and even big scams, but you have managed to raise Notcoin at least some amount. The market cannot be predicted in advance whether it will go down or up, when you decide you need to sell now you sell. But if you feel that there is hope to get more from Notcoin then you should invest some amount of your money in Notcoin even though the future does not guarantee what it is going to be.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 724

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:25:54 PM

You have no use for regret or shame here, you have earned the reward of your efforts. I think you should be blessed that you got something out of such a coin, there are many coins like Notcoin in the market today and even big scams, but you have managed to raise Notcoin at least some amount. The market cannot be predicted in advance whether it will go down or up, when you decide you need to sell now you sell. But if you feel that there is hope to get more from Notcoin then you should invest some amount of your money in Notcoin even though the future does not guarantee what it is going to be.

It is very common in trading altcoins that we usually sell early and make lesser profit than what we could have achieved if we had held our position for a little longer time. In order to make optimum profit from our trade it is crucial to learn technical Indicators which help in a great way to take entry and exit at the right time. Additionally, it is also important to employ risk management tools to avoid big loss in case trade goes against your position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1142

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:34:42 PM

Hi guys,

For those who are familiar with the Not coin tap tap game, I made two mistake which have made me loss good amount of money.

First mistake
I got introduced to the game early, like 2 to 3 weeks after the game was first launched, I ignored it seeing it as something more of a child's play,, I watched the number of players increased from almost zero to millions, I started to pick interest but still did not make up my mind to join, later on, I signed up but never played the game until about two weeks to launch, I started playing later on, I was able to earn around 7,500 Notcoins in total.

Second mistake
After the launch, I withdrew my 7,500 Notcoins to bybit, I watch the price rise to $0.012  but didn't sell, I was waiting for a higher price, eventually, price started to fall and it got to a point, I could no longer bear, I sold it all at around 0.004 for around $40 usdt, and like 4 to 5 days after selling, the price of Notcoin began to rise again, and today it's currently at $0.0226 per coin, my 7,500 Notcoin would have worth $170 now, but I gave it away for $40.
What a shame on me.. 🥺
Well, shit happens and this is really that very common. I have discovered notcoin a little bit late but was able to grind for a couple of months.Although im not really that putting all the time on grinding and tapping but i have been able to get 38k+ plus having those 2x 10M vouchers which you could really be able to revert those vouchers to not points which i do end up on having that 58k. The shit thing that i have done also is on the moment that it did make out that listing then i have sold all my coins and later on on the moment that it did make out some pump then it could really give out that kind of huge regret that you should have held a little bit more longer but since its free money after all then you would really be trying out to convince yourself that it is really just that fine. "Profit is Profit" but you cant really be able to forget on what you could have potentially be able to make if you hadnt just make yourself that too impatient.

Well, there are still tons of airdrops that we could really be able to deal with.This is why it would really be that recommended that once you do see that there's a strong community
kind of project then it would be better that you should grind. The thing i handnt expect for this project that i had been directly listed out on Binance. lol

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2478
Merit: 693

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 06:37:34 PM

It is an altcoin with huge volatility and people are only gambling with it. Invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose on such coins and forget it there until you see profit, provided if there is profit because you can be expecting profit but loss may be the outcome instead.

I don't think that advice applies to his situation at present.
He rather earned the NOTcoin  but did not invest a dime on it. The only problem here is he pick the wrong time to sell despite joining the project late.
Well, my advice to OP is - don't beat yourself up too much about it, take a lesson from this and learn to keep a moon bag for just incase the price eventually changes.
Many people jeet too so you are not the only one. Learn from this and make better decision next time.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1410

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 09:49:49 PM

Despite your mistakes, you are lucky. I was one of the people who did not hear about it at the beginning and really didn’t have enough time to try to these Telegram games, as they consume a considerable amount of time.

FOMO affected you, which made you sell at 0.004 even though you could have sold at a higher price or waited longer. Perhaps many like you did not expect Notcoin to rise to a higher price again after sell-offs carried out those who received the airdrop and sold their holdings. If you had more confidence in this coin, it was possible to have a part and keep another part. Even if it rose again, you would still make more profits. In any case, do not cry over spilled milk, and $40 is better than nothing. It is worth noting that there are now many new and relatively old Telegram bots that follow the Notcoin approach and may launch future airdrops. You’ll be lucky if you do your research to identify the next promising project if you’re a fan of these click-to-earn bots.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 09:52:16 PM

Probably regretting his mistakes and the opportunity to make more profit but then again, profit is a profit so there should be no regrets instead, you have to learn from this so next time you will not have the same mistakes again. There’s a lot of crypto hunter in my local who manage to get big profit in Notcoin, and they deserve it as they work hard to get qualified. This kind of projects will come and go, so make sure to take every chances and be more wise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:57:22 PM

Hi guys,

First mistake
I got introduced to the game early, like 2 to 3 weeks after the game was first launched, I ignored it seeing it as something more of a child's play,, I watched the number of players increased from almost zero to millions, I started to pick interest but still did not make up my mind to join, later on, I signed up but never played the game until about two weeks to launch, I started playing later on, I was able to earn around 7,500 Notcoins in total.

Second mistake
What a shame on me.. 🥺

You will probably regret selling the notcoin right away because you were too hasty.. That is often the problem with beginners who don't even research well first.. It's not because its price has fallen in the market that it's gone immediately or will continue at the price of zero.

So that means there is no one else to blame if it is ourselves because we are the ones who made the decision to sell at a loss.. I hope that has been a lesson for you. You think that the price is about to drop,drop, but you didn't notice or see that the volume is still good and is increasing even more.. Aren't you surprised? Also, if the price is really falling, why is the trading volume so high?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
SATWAT

Activity: 924
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:16:57 PM

It is very common in trading altcoins that we usually sell early and make lesser profit than what we could have achieved if we had held our position for a little longer time. In order to make optimum profit from our trade it is crucial to learn technical Indicators which help in a great way to take entry and exit at the right time. Additionally, it is also important to employ risk management tools to avoid big loss in case trade goes against your position.
Even your point is valid to hold these coins for some more time but here I am also having one problem with mostly these coins are having highly volatile nature with this if we are having good price then we have to use them quickly instead of holding and having lost into this which is always on cards.

Mostly newbies which are having these tokens and coins from the airdrops are having not good knowledge of these things so they usually came under trap or want quick money so they do things like these mean using them in gambling or having quick sell which give them small amount without any problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 08:06:39 PM

Hi guys,

First mistake

Second mistake
What a shame on me.. 🥺

Well I don't see that as a mistake rather you saw that the coin was going below your expectation and you couldn't hold, like you said bear it so you came up with a decision to sell, that's crypto for you and I wonder why you are kinda blaming yourself or worrying yourself for something you didn't put your money on l. Did you know many people has been craving or is looking for such privilege to participate in project like this let alone to talk about how much you made from it. What if you didn't sell it and the dip price and never rise again or maybe you sold some of it and the price dip, what would have been your stand now so you should be happy that you got something from it instead of saying all these.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DiMarxist

Activity: 350
Merit: 231

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 08:29:26 PM

That is the risk and patient with longevity involved in the investment of altcoins. When you are investing in altcoins you have to zero your mind but we still thank God that you got $40. Some people totally missed out from the Notcoin launched. Some were tapping from the beginning and missed out from the launched and some didn't follow the instructions so they could not sell their.
Op it is not shame on you but this how cryptocurrency investment is all about. Impatient and fear always makes investors to sell out their token premature. This should be a good expression for those who are still afraid to lose our.
Ndabagi01

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 11:12:14 PM

First mistake

I won’t call this a mistake because even if I was the one, I would have done the same that you have done to  them when you first heard of the information. Every airdrop is usually seen as a child’s play until when proven otherwise and have a strong backing to show that they don’t engage in such acts. Your instinct about it is normal as any other person in this your position will do.

Second mistake
What a shame on me.. 🥺

This is an altcoin and as it has been involved into paying users through airdrops, it will really affect the price of the coin at first because of the large number willing standing by to sell all of their tokens without having to regard themselves or not about it for the future price. Notcoin is now being held by investors that are not looking for short term possibilities of notcoin but what they stand to get in several years to come after their investment now.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 11:48:54 PM

The lesson to learn here is that cryptocurrencies are volatile. Before you finally decide to sell of your tokens on any project, be sure that you don’t have any faith in them coming back up and not just because the price went down. Because those who do research and learn in-depthly about the project are the ones that usually have the confidence despite market conditions. So next time you may want to be sure before you make the quick move. From experience, I took out my money and this happened. I learnt the lesson add the next time, I was relaxed and I got back my money, at least the amount I should have gotten at first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2562
Merit: 216

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 02:27:14 AM

Every airdrop is usually seen as a child’s play until when proven otherwise and have a strong backing to show that they don’t engage in such acts. Your instinct about it is normal as any other person in this your position will do.
Those people most likely just got lucky as they took a big risk and that risk paid off but note that not everything is worth the risk. You are the one to decide whether a project should be looked at or not and you should only depend on your own instincts and research because there is no sure way to check if a project will be good or not early on.
Notcoin is now being held by investors that are not looking for short term possibilities of notcoin but what they stand to get in several years to come after their investment now.
It seems to be doing very well now as we keep seeing an increase of players. If they explore more options to add into their project then I can see a potential growth.

avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 03:46:53 AM

If a mistake occurs, it will make people regret the coins they have released, NOT coins are just coins that are promoted via tap tap airdrop in large amounts. It's better for the remaining money to choose a coin that can make you money in real time rather than thinking too much, hoping for a 100x profit but making a mistake that you don't realize. Continue to increase your insight into what you want to do.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Volimack

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 03:50:57 AM

Altcoins are a little more risky to invest in so proceed with caution as they will not be too volatile. It doesn't take time for the price of the token to go up or down. Research the market well and rather than making a wrong decision in haste it is better to wait for some time and try to understand the movements of the market well. There are better altcoins than this and if you rush to do something you will face losses.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 04:07:24 AM

If a mistake occurs, it will make people regret the coins they have released, NOT coins are just coins that are promoted via tap tap airdrop in large amounts. It's better for the remaining money to choose a coin that can make you money in real time rather than thinking too much, hoping for a 100x profit but making a mistake that you don't realize. Continue to increase your insight into what you want to do.
People are just being impatient to see the pump for their tokens. It's proven if OP was feeling panic once the price of notcoin declined so hard. Not coin was almost reaching 3 cents. OP probably missed a lot of profit. You're right, if not, coin is just a tap tap airdrop, but it's being promoted by pavel durov directly as a telegram owner.
It was not the same as ususal tokens that used as a pump and dump tokens by the whale. The TONblockchain is getting even more popular at this moment. There is also tap tap trend at this moment. Im feeling OP was not able to become a diamond hand.

The better for him try to sell some then hold the rest.

Essential10

Activity: 378
Merit: 116

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 06:52:32 AM

Altcoins are a little more risky to invest in so proceed with caution as they will not be too volatile. It doesn't take time for the price of the token to go up or down. Research the market well and rather than making a wrong decision in haste it is better to wait for some time and try to understand the movements of the market well. There are better altcoins than this and if you rush to do something you will face losses.
Not only altcoins but all crypto currency investments have more or less risks. If you are going to find a new altcoin to invest in, I think it's getting too risky for you, because most of the new projects these days are scams. I think when a new coin hits the market you shouldn't rush into all those coins. The coin tries to rise through a hype and if you invest in the last period you can lose your money because then the project is preparing for fraud. I think top coins are a good way to research the market well because they have been in the market for a long time, investing there is also less risky.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: