Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 10:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto tap users take note!  (Read 65 times)
promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Keep Promises !

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 02:37:25 PM
Merited by Amphenomenon (1)

I'm  a fan of auto tap to ease and use some simple cheats especially in roblox, also used to playing FPS games...
Recently,  I noticed  due to the world of  unreleased project that need tap gaming to earn coins on telegram there's been increas in download of these auto tap apps.
Today I opened it to play my game as usual then I noticed there's a new permission that needs to be done before the app could run at all, i thought it was only going to be dexterity related permissions but I saw this instead

This permission reads all contents on your screen Tongue
Tracks your interaction with hardware sensors...
Using this while you enter sensitive datas might be a very bad Idea, I don't  know the sudden change that happened and they needed to add those permission which were not even needed to run before.
Maybe they sold their apps for a very good amount..or they are about doing something fishy...
Beware!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Amphenomenon

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 03:53:10 PM

Alot of individuals definitely would have not noticed that and gave them access, just simply because they don't read TOS before using this app or another.

Thanks for the info I was thinking of installing auto-clicker for something but it doesn't worth it anymore especially when you know you hold some coin on same device.

My advice is to avoid all these and just do things properly especially as a gamer because aside downloading crack games which can be malicious, things like this also use illegally in a game are most times malicious or are prone to hack. This made me remember a post of mine about call of duty cheaters falling victim of hack

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hatchy

Activity: 518
Merit: 541

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 05:25:13 PM

Thanks for the info I was thinking of installing auto-clicker for something but it doesn't worth it anymore especially when you know you hold some coin on same device.
I have been using the auto tap app for some time now. And I already knew that giving permission to such apps might expose your device to risk. So I installed it on one of my device I use to surf the internet, which I expect some other people to do if they know they are using their devices to store funds. And another thing is to when you aren't taping using the auto tap app, you should deactivate the app. Even though you have two devices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://rollbit.com/][color=#000][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/t
Amphenomenon

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 06:34:19 PM

I have been using the auto tap app for some time now. And I already knew that giving permission to such apps might expose your device to risk. So I installed it on one of my device I use to surf the internet, which I expect some other people to do if they know they are using their devices to store funds. And another thing is to when you aren't taping using the auto tap app, you should deactivate the app. Even though you have two devices.
This is a good preventive measure but not everyone is having more than one device while the biggest issue is from the fact that many will actually not noticed this especially when they have been using it for long and then won't even bother reading it, while there still others who will read about it but don't understand the risk and so will still accept it.

You were able to come up with a counter measure mainly because of your knowledge which shows why continuous knowledge is needed for privacy and security, I see this clearer now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Keep Promises !

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 08:43:39 PM

The previous permissions was only based on dexterity and interaction,  the new permission update which i showed in my post was same throughout all the auto taps on play store because I'm using android  and I did download almost all the apps... I think someone or a company bought it due to increase in number of users to take the advantage (it my guess actually).... After I saw it was same throughout  It get suspicious and I had no option that to delete them

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Preciousbae

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 10:45:07 AM

This permission reads all contents on your screen Tongue
Tracks your interaction with hardware sensors...
Using this while you enter sensitive datas might be a very bad Idea, I don't  know the sudden change that happened and they needed to add those permission which were not even needed to run before.
Maybe they sold their apps for a very good amount..or they are about doing something fishy...

After giving this apps this types of permission please let us not be crying when we start to lose valuable things in our phone. Alot of us keep our coins on our phone but still we allow applications with fishy permission to get have access. As tapping games get popular alot of fishy things will begin to happen. I'm hearing that tapswap and other tapping games are now asking their tappers to pay real money and not tokens for adding to their already mined coins.

Delete the app as giving the application that permissions will make you to lose any cryptocurrency that you have in your wallet. Soon scams of connecting your wallet and all your coins get stolen will soon become popular again as alot of new users are joining the tap hype without being guided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: