Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine Beginner Question: Other ways to earn quick money?  (Read 184 times)
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 252
Merit: 21

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:41:32 AM

the answer is none, if someone told you that there is a quickway to earn money im sure its up to no good, maybe in the early days in the real world there is, but those days are gone, now, in crypto world, you will need time, and effort to earn money, nothing comes easy unless you are going to scam your friends or family kidding aside, but its reality my friend, anyone agree with me?
Yes you are absolutely right, that was then not in this world again because for you to be come a better person today you we need to work very hard before you we achieve your goal, just as you have said earlier even in this Bitcointalk forum as a beginner for you to start earning in this forum it depends on our effort because if make out time to learn very well in this forum you see that withing a short time period you start earning money in this forum.
Exactly my dear mate there is no quick ways to make money outside hard work and persistency, i have never read about any quick ways of making money in any article without the person working for it, so @op please don't be deceived incase if someone gives you this idea. Even in crypto currency the money might come so easily maybe because you hodl and you waited for it to appreciate handsomely and that does not mean that it is an easy way to make money.

For me the only easiest way to make money is to have a targeted goal and working towards your goal not minding how long it will take you to achieve your goal but when the reward finally comes it will look very easy for you and people around you as well. making or earning money entails patience and we should understand that concept and obey it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MostlyNaive (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 04:21:32 AM

Thank you everyone for your insights. I've been short of money financially as I've been caught up in a lot of commitments. For the past month I had worked some odd jobs whenever I can to cover the expenses. That could only cover so much, its been a struggle but I've tried to overcome it the best way I can and with the post I was trying to look for some ways to be able to get money quickly. I will keep myself aware to not fall into those scams.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: