Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Interesting  (Read 352 times)
AYOBA

Activity: 308
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 03:59:39 PM

Success is always looking for those who dream big and make a good plan for their selves future. Having an interest in Bitcoin investment is a very good idea; no amount is too small to start a Bitcoin investment. But the only thing you have to struggle with first before introducing yourself to it is for you to go and do research on how Bitcoin investment works, know the skills of it, and also learn how to be patient.

Because you cannot invest in Bitcoin and expect huge profits with in one week or month; it deserves a long period of time, which will be more profitable and can also make a difference for you in the future. If not the way the high inflation is going on currently, any body that doesn't have any single plans, they will remain without achieving anything.

Cookdata

Activity: 980
Merit: 892

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 08:39:42 PM

I haven’t been a fan of digital currency because I was ignorant.
When the economy was better than the way it is now I was
Okay with my financial state.
I never knew things would get these worse. If I had the understanding
Of bitcoin when I was financially alright, by now I would have gotten a
Strong Financial support investing bitcoin. The inflation motivated me to
Make a research on how I could invest my income to gain financial stability
In the future an I realized I can only get it if investing in bitcoin.
The inflation is getting more serious everyday an theirs know sign it will
Get better. It is better for me to secure my future than doing nothing now .
I know if I could invest in bitcoin no matter how small it is , it would make a difference for me in the future.

This is interesting but I hope you know that Bitcoin growth isn't steady and doesn't have a define rate, just because it performed better from 2020 to now, there is not assurance that it will do the same in the next 4 years because it's getting expensive everyday and more difficult is becoming to make a new all time high discovery. If you now made your assumption with that facts and later it didn't goes as you expected, you will feel cheated.

However, the best way to about this is understanding the right time to invest in Bitcoin and holding for long time. The person who bought Bitcoin when the market is hard and red will make more money than someone that bought  Bitcoin in bull run and the duration also determines how much you will make in every bull run cycle. A person that probably buy Bitcoin at all time high and in the bull season might be the one to suffer inflation more if care is not taken. So, invest wisely.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: