Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 11:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Over 100 million players on Hamster Kombat 🤯  (Read 1223 times)
CK485

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 12:03:57 PM

It cannot be denied that the Hamster Kombet game is very popular with crypto users, perhaps in the hope that they can get rich in an easy way like the game Tap Tap on the Hamster Kombat screen. I advise Hamster Kombat players not to expect much, because until now I don't see a clear direction for the future of the project,

With thinking that they want to make benefit easily and that is what they have in mind, makes it very easy for people to grow optimism among hamster kombat players who hope to achieve victory by highlighting the potential of telegrammed gamified crypto projects following current trends and is expected to continue and has the potential to expand crypto adoption in a way that is easy and growing rapidly by attracting so many people even so I think something that is difficult to make money, is not worth the effort they put into it.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 06:26:41 PM

No doubt that having 100 million users in a short period of time is impressive. But the game itself doesn't have a lot of features, you tap and what? increase in stats or so? The game itself is not impressive at all but having that lots of users that will use it is something else. Maybe out of that they can develop something that will be liked by the users. And to be honest, you know why there's a flock of users to it? because of the project that have become successful with the release of airdrop.

Too bad that this project that seems to be the next flag bearer of the TON network didn't do a lot while the hype is with them. Now, they're going to release the token soon? I guess that it's too late. People that have been part of it are just going to sell it as soon as they have received their eligible tokens from it. Other than that, will they play the game continuously? I don't think so, it's boring and you can't just keep on tapping it.

Well, a lot has been cheating the system and they're doing a lot of autoclickers but I think that they'd punish them and will not be eligible to receive any amount of their tokens. A game changer? no, that's also being said to the lots of NFT games before but most of them have crashed and collapsed and they're nowhere to be found now.
The game doesn't have to be impressive, hell it is even a stretch to call it a "game" as well, its a mining thing with some extra steps. The real aim there is to make sure that people are engaging constantly, they are always in the game, clicking something, so that they are constantly interested in it and there. Instead of old ways where you do a few things once and be done with it, here you keep on doing something every single day, even sometimes as often as once in a few hours.

This means that their goal is to make money just like anything else, but they are just doing it in a way to keep you entertained while you make money, or at least that is what they want to achieve. Will it work? We will see when the time comes, we need to wait until they are listed somewhere big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: