Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ITF TENNIS MATCH FIXING LOOKING FOR BETTORS  (Read 149 times)
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:50:00 PM

What a load of crap. This dude is seriously delusional if he thinks that anyone with a brain in this forum would fall for this obvious scam. He really needs to work a lot harder since he looks like an amateur scammer to me.

Jokes aside, I wouldn't bother asking him for any sort of clarification since he is 100% trying to scam people. Ignore this crappy offer.

You only say it’s a scam because there’s a bunch of people who scam like this. I can show proof of messages with player, previous bets and i’ll show my own bet i’ve placed with thousands before you place yours.
So you said you can show proof, right? Then why not show proof by predicting the outcome of one of your future games here on this thread for everybody to be watching how it plays, and if it plays just exactly the same way you predicted, then I and everybody here will surely believe you, and if it doesn't, then we will all know you are no different from those heartless scammers.
I don't need a screenshot of your previous games, because with the help of photo editing softwares and apps, it's very easy this days for anybody to manipulate images that were never real.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hhssri754 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 10:08:16 PM

This is nothing but a pure scam. You exposed yourself, mate. No player does fixing over these so-called chatting applications. So no point in showing the screenshots. If a player needs to be fixed, then there are bookies who privately meet them and make a deal. The players don’t want to get into trouble by doing deals digitally. So this is just a pure scam, but unfortunately the people here in the forum are smarter than you. If you have the guts, then place your own money on your own predictions rather than calling it “fixed games." Oh, I forgot you don’t have money either.

I place thousands of dollars on the matches and can show before anybody places a bet. You can say oh it’s going to be photoshopped, i’ll screen record, refresh page  doesnt matter to me.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 11:17:57 AM

This is nothing but a pure scam. You exposed yourself, mate. No player does fixing over these so-called chatting applications. So no point in showing the screenshots. If a player needs to be fixed, then there are bookies who privately meet them and make a deal. The players don’t want to get into trouble by doing deals digitally. So this is just a pure scam, but unfortunately the people here in the forum are smarter than you. If you have the guts, then place your own money on your own predictions rather than calling it “fixed games." Oh, I forgot you don’t have money either.

I place thousands of dollars on the matches and can show before anybody places a bet. You can say oh it’s going to be photoshopped, i’ll screen record, refresh page  doesnt matter to me.
Sadly there seems to be no one will even go with you here mate because since there are several tags
given to your account and as OP the moment each member here click this thread your red tags will reflect
, so I think you should give up in this promotion and try working with fair and legit way of gambling.
this forum does not give consent to anything that will violate the fairness of each games.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: