Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do we think alt season will be?  (Read 335 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 10:26:24 AM

Less than a week to go now until we are in August. I am just counting down the days and weeks now really till we start pumping again.

I think August will be up, down & sideways and then hopefully once September is here we will be up on our way again towards new highs and hopefully start of alt season.

Let's hope it will be that way  Wink In the meantime, ETH is dippin'.

Eth was dippin , but has quickly recovered.

I stopped taking notice of the daily market months ago as you just never know what is going to happen every day and when something does happen it doesn't take long for the opposite to  happen again.
AYOBA

Activity: 350
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 02:22:38 PM

Been in this crypto game over 2 years now and I am 100% in altcoins currently and patiently waiting for alt season.
This means that you were only prepared for. The alt season to arrive as you prove them yourself have been in the crypto games over 2 years ago, I don’t think will have any issues with the market strategies. Because from your statement it has show you have already have much knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrencies aspects.

I have seen some say there will not be an alt season this bull run, some say it wont be till next year and some say it usually comes around 3 months after the Bitcoin halving which would put it around August.
Those that are saying that they will not any alt season is just that they have not prepared or they didn’t have financial that they will use to grow it up, but for always expect the bull run because I know this is his season and it can definitely comes around so we should be anticipating altcoins halving at any moments.

OrangeII

Activity: 2156
Merit: 503

View Profile
Today at 05:28:01 AM

in reality people can only speculate about this. Based on previous experience, altcoin season occurs 1 year after bitcoin halving. However, it may happen sooner or maybe longer than before. What we need to do now is, fill our bags with popular altcoins that we believe will go higher when altcoin season arrives. However, personally, I believe that it will happen soon.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

View Profile
Today at 09:43:05 AM

Quote from: OrangeII
in reality people can only speculate about this. Based on previous experience, altcoin season occurs 1 year after bitcoin halving. However, it may happen sooner or maybe longer than before. What we need to do now is, fill our bags with popular altcoins that we believe will go higher when altcoin season arrives. However, personally, I believe that it will happen soon.

Since Bitcoin season happened early this year to give investors opportunity to earn income from the bullish season, I think altcoins season will happen before the end of this year because there are some signs that is giving altcoins investors hope that it will going to be bullish soon to allow altcoins investors to embrace income from their investment. I have used that opportunity to filled my wallet when the price of altcoins decreased in the market which  altcoins investors use the same opportunity to purchase altcoins and hold, because every altcoins investors want to be part of the next altcoins bullish season. If you are holding altcoins right now, you don't need to be panicking about the bullish season, because I know that it will start soon for holders to begin to release their altcoins for sale.

Qiubell5

Activity: 273
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
Today at 12:02:00 PM

some opportunities will give hope I,think this altcoin season will happen in the next few months and enliven the crypto market volume, that this season's altcoin will soon be bullish, by understanding the cycles and seasons in the crypto asset market can help investors determine which ones can be bought at low prices to get maximum returns, in relation to this I hope the altseason cycle will also drive market activity, with the volume and value of asset transactions that are growing positively, and even so the increase in the value of crypto assets will not last in the long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: