Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 09:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The grim truth about cryptocurrency community  (Read 354 times)
bananahunter67

Activity: 392
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 01:10:04 PM

Truth be told. Finally someone speaking the truth.
Oshio-man

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

Jesus is coming very soon.

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 04:19:56 PM

Not everyone in this community that is here because he or she want to get rich for the point of correction op, because I know some people who are rich before joining this community to learn some new things about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they are not regretting for be here to be bitcoiners, if you are here because you want to get rich from bitcoin, I wish you good luck because everyone has their purpose of joining this community.
legiteum

Activity: 280
Merit: 137

World's fastest digital currency

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 05:22:25 PM

Not everyone in this community that is here because he or she want to get rich for the point of correction op, because I know some people who are rich before joining this community to learn some new things about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they are not regretting for be here to be bitcoiners, if you are here because you want to get rich from bitcoin, I wish you good luck because everyone has their purpose of joining this community.

This statement somehow feels a lot like the old, "I only buy Hustler Magazine for the articles" Smiley.

If Bitcoin were still worth $1 million in total market cap, nobody would care about it, and this forum would get two posts a day Smiley.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: