Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Somebody Tell Me About Instant Exchanges?  (Read 251 times)
Oshio-man

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 02:25:21 PM

Quote from: ContentWriter
Which ones are reliable?
Which ones are people actually using?
How do they work?
I know you are asking about decentralized exchange, you can use decentralized exchange P2P to buy and sell any kind of decentralized currency, and you will be very happy with the process which is not too hard for beginners to use, but there are many exchange but the most popular exchange in my country is binance exchange, and they are secure and safe for any kind of transaction you are going to use it for, but let it be decentralized currency and you will enjoy their services.
Belarge

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 05:07:22 PM

Quote from: ContentWriter
Which ones are reliable?
Which ones are people actually using?
How do they work?
I know you are asking about decentralized exchange, you can use decentralized exchange P2P to buy and sell any kind of decentralized currency, and you will be very happy with the process which is not too hard for beginners to use, but there are many exchange but the most popular exchange in my country is binance exchange, and they are secure and safe for any kind of transaction you are going to use it for, but let it be decentralized currency and you will enjoy their services.
Buying and selling shouldn't be a problem for us because the Exchanges is already there and it's our main responsibility to deal with the system and understand the basis. This might seem to be challenging at first but it doesn't mean we should give up, rather exert more effort to deliver good tasks. Exchanges are top priority for P2P merchants.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 08:04:26 PM

There are several exchanges that I often use, I assume you don't like your identity being recorded by any party? of course it has advantages including speed, minimum transactions, completeness of tokens supported and competitive fees. the expectations of an exchange service user are the main security because it involves assets that are worth real money.

I myself often use dex to access exchanges directly such as okx wallet, bybit wallet, binance wallet etc. although it can cross chain (bridge) but behind the simple cost is quite expensive as well as in dapps according to the chain chosen such as bnb, eth, or other layer 2, even so there is no minimum transaction and faster when verifying transactions because it is controlled by yourself, as well as security.

If you have close friends who are trustworthy and reputable, p2p exchanges are easier and faster, I still often use the services of these retailers and they are relatively cheaper and faster when I need them.

There are more and more new exchanges either cex or dapps on dex do your research carefully, Dyor.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄