What initially brought you into Bitcoin?

(1/14) > >>

Skye0619111:
BTCWhat initially brought you into Bitcoin? and what made you stay?

mk4:
Quote from: Skye0619111 on June 18, 2024, 03:46:09 AM

BTCWhat initially brought you into Bitcoin?
when I was finding ways to earn money online and landed upon mining.

Quote from: Skye0619111 on June 18, 2024, 03:46:09 AM

and what made you stay?

when I was using BTC to pay for gaming items and my PayPal got wrongly banned.

If you want a huge thread with the same topic and want to go with a long reading spree:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1132607.0https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303982.0

Plaguedeath:
I was searching for making money online for free and I found to earn it through faucet on freebitco.in

What make me stay is when I find other promising way to earn Bitcoin which is signature campaign and after that I learn if Bitcoin is the most secure and promising asset, which make me to hold 99% of my money in Bitcoin.

If I didn't find this forum, I doubt if I would have Bitcoin in the present.

Obari:
Quote from: Plaguedeath on June 18, 2024, 05:03:25 AM

I was searching for making money online for free and I found to earn it through faucet on freebitco.in

What make me stay is when I find other promising way to earn Bitcoin which is signature campaign and after that I learn if Bitcoin is the most secure and promising asset, which make me to hold 99% of my money in Bitcoin.

Where the hell have you been ?
Just went through your profile and man, you’re doing a great work with your writings and sincerely, I do admire how well and how sincere you make your writings.

Frankly, I think if not for the forum, a lot of persons wouldn’t appreciate bitcoin the way they do now and earning from signature campaigns has given people more driven focus to stay active in the r crypto industry.

Personally the first time I heard of bitcoin was during the era of ponzi if I’m not wrong and since everything about internet money as at then seemed like scam, I wasn’t willing to take the risk to invest but the forum has given more edge and reason to love and appreciate bitcoin.

Skye0619111:
Quote from: Plaguedeath on June 18, 2024, 05:03:25 AM

Thanks for sharing, I'm new here and new to Bitcoin, I stumbled upon it at my first job so I became interested in it.haha ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page