Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it everyone feeling during this altcoin crash?  (Read 1024 times)
AVE5

Activity: 224
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 01:34:35 PM

My altcoin portfolio was +83% on the 9th June but is now +51% just 9 days later.

I am buying some dips but mainly just holding during these times and hoping we recover in the coming weeks.

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?

I have it in my mind we still have a few more months till alt season so I am just holding on for now.

The technical studies of cryptocurrencies enumerates that not all AltCoins are good for long term holding because they're too highily volatile so, when you choose to venture on long term holding coins, make your research to invest on projects strickly potential to accommodate a good vessel for storage of values.
Then when the value goes Dip, it doesn't fall like it's disappearing totally in the surface of the crypto world just as most of the MemeCoins does.

NASdaq

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 05:09:54 PM

I always try to understand that it's just big sales even like black friday but sometimes it's really getting hard to believe that my alts will recover
Orange89

Activity: 1036
Merit: 2

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 05:48:59 PM

To be honest it doesn't matter to me no more I already converted my money to Usdt around a month ago now it's interesting to watch the impact to USA on crypto on time of their election,I know for some these crash hurt but for me I had seen so many up and down it's like normal I learn to have patience with Crypto  Wink

AXIOMA HOLDING
Crypto Cards with buying solutions   │   Launch Your Own Crypto Tokens
AXIOMA EAGLE CITY
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 07:53:44 PM

To be honest it doesn't matter to me no more I already converted my money to Usdt around a month ago now it's interesting to watch the impact to USA on crypto on time of their election,I know for some these crash hurt but for me I had seen so many up and down it's like normal I learn to have patience with Crypto  Wink
If you are really that wise when it comes to applying fundamentals then you would really be ending up on having that kind of consideration when it comes to this aspect on which you could really presume or assume out that there would really be some potential crash that could happen ahead. This is why to those people or traders who are really that making that kind of fundamental application would really be having those kind of steps
that they would really be doing and this is something that will really be having that kind advantage on which you could sell out early but of course every decisions made would really be having that corresponding risks because we do know that not all steps taken would really be having that kind of good decision making because the market could really go the other way around on which it would really be causing for you to make out those
actions which is really that too early for you to sell out.

This is why dealing up with this unpredictable space would really be needing up that kind of versatility on which results or outcomes would really be  that
different from time to time basing up on different factors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: