Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im waiting Crisis to buy finally land and Property or to build myself  (Read 397 times)
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 652

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 03:48:52 PM

Yes Im waiting crisis when i can buy finally land and Property everything is so expensive.
But war will make better prices in every bad there is something good war it's not good thing but at least you could buy something cheaper after war.

I'm really confused about how to respond to this. How can someone expect such a big negative thing to happen to gain such a profit?
Believe me, when war and crisis really happen, we will actually suffer quite a lot. War is a complicated thing, it's not so easy that it can come back again. Someone who is involved in a war zone will not think about selling property or anything else but rather how to improve their own mental and self-confidence. It's not as easy as after the war then I would buy property cheaply and easily. Yes, it's not certain that we ourselves or our families will still be able to survive the war. Because this is war, right?

Sorry to say this, how you can be so sure you will survive after the war ended? Huh
This is a simple answer, but indeed deep. 
It's true, we don't know whether we can still live or not after the war. Or whether our efforts and our finances in crypto will be successful or not after the war. The point is, never hope for war to gain personal results to gain various benefits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

AYOBA

Activity: 322
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:27:00 PM

Yes Im waiting crisis when i can buy finally land and Property everything is so expensive.
But war will make better prices in every bad there is something good war it's not good thing but at least you could buy something cheaper after war.

Do you really know the disadvantage of war? Because for those that experience the war always talking about it and do to their explanation the war is not bringing any achievements to the community, stated that the war will make the price of goods become cheaper and better.

I don't think that will be possible because if may observe you just want the war should occurred so that you can achieve your aim, that is what they called impossibility can never be possible because is that happen the kind of situation you are going to face won't fevor mate.

Antotena

Activity: 406
Merit: 312

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:29:42 PM

War and crisis is an opportunity to make money especially in weapon business but you are a human being that breath, your objective is dark because you literally want to see people hurt to your own advantage and that's very bad, remember that you have family and friends that will die in the process, there are innocent that will loss and become financially crippled because of your interest just to buy land and property and don't forget that you will be affected as well.

I just know that some countries will have bead with each other and send bombs to each other but some countries will never go into war unless they are offended and force to start a war. Not every one will turn to beast and join the so-called world War 3 that some advantageous people are looking. Don't be surprised that you might not see any crisis and war till the day you will the bucket, it's possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 05:14:56 PM

Crisis really is the best time to buy properties just like in cryptocurrency when we see bearish market there are always sellers a lot of them and this is the time whales and wise investors come in. But if we are talking about real time crisis then yeah I think we should atleast have capital so we can buy the best we can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:25:42 PM

Like what? You are praying for war to come so you can make all your ambition came true? But did you ever imagine what will you experience if that time comes? or do you still have money to use after the war ends? Since for sure that crimes will be rampant and there would be chances that your money will be stolen or you use all of it to make your family safe from danger. So at the end for sure that you would provably lose all your asset in that crisis.

So maybe try to eliminate those wrong thinking and better do reality checking since for sure before those things you think to happen the price of real estate assets will soar high. And by that time for sure you will regret again that you didn't buy when the price of asset is quietly affordable to you. Remember also that inflation rate goes higher and higher so your savings will get affected with this events.
If we could remove war from the question, we could still make this work. I mean lets assume that you live in a nation that doesn't have war, will that nation never have any economical crisis ever? Look at USA for example, they had 2008 bubble burst, which made most of the houses worth peanuts, some were even given for free in exchange of the debt they are owed, banks took over houses in seizures and sold them for incredibly cheap just to recoup the debt.

If you had money, you could have bought so many houses for very cheap. A house worth 100k to 150k could be as little as 60k those days, and if you spent 600k to buy 10 of them, you could have held them long enough to sell them for 1-1.5 million, no wars required at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Asiska02

Activity: 868
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 06:25:43 PM

The aftermath benefit of war is not even something you should look into even as a joke. The disadvantages is much more than the advantages and anything that will comprise of taking someone’s life is not something that can be settled for. It is very important to understand that humanity should always be above any other thing no matter how important it is to you to achieve it in life. The objective of war is always clear and most of them are for selfish interest and nothing else. War is bad but some people use it as opportunity to get something which to me is very bad. War affects every sector of the economy and that’s why it is been used as bait to get across to others where the benefit is needed in.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 08:56:08 PM

Where are you residing for you to be praying for this kind of thing to happen, war isn't something you should wish on any country as war is destructive. You might be the biggest loser in the war because you can lose those you call family. If investing in your country has become too expensive, you can move to investing abroad (in other foreign countries) as investing has no limitations. You can stay in your country but all your assets are in another country that has a more productive economy. If you can't buy the physical property, you can buy share online and get revenue from dividends or selling then shares after hodling them

If all the things I said isn't possible for to you to achieve them, then you can invest in Bitcoin and make similar profits to land investment, praying for war just to have an avenue to invest in your country isn't a good Idea to have. Land and real estate business are very lucrative business and you don't have to wait for the price to come down before you invest because in some areas that never happens and if you are to buy today, you could still make profits when you want to sell because the values keeps increasing so you don't have to pray for war but get buying immediately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 09:31:33 PM

The problem is there are millions of people out there with the same "plan" and many people with deeper pockets who are also primed to go when a recession hits. It's true that you'll definitely find bargains in a recession, but if you consider on average they are 8 years apart you might be waiting 10 years for your moment to arrive. In the meantime you might have paid off an average priced lot and progressed further in life. Unfortunately if you think property is expensive, you might be disappointed by how little it moves in a recession as people tend to hold on to it than cash out - people who have invested everything into property will cut all other expenses first before losing their home or most precious asset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 11:50:36 PM

Waiting for a market to become rational so it crashes before you buy is not a bad idea, however it seems you want to wait until a war takes place to do this, and I am sorry to say this to you but it does not seem as if you have any idea of how brutal war can be, at the time the only thing that matters is to keep your life, so even if a piece of property was being given away, if that particular area is contested between two armies, there is no point on living there since it will be destroyed soon anyway.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 11:59:29 PM

I have already this on my plan to look out for cheap properties so that I can rent them and from it while paying mortgages.

But currently, I have already given up and stopped for the moment because I don't think that they're worth it to take. I don't know where these expensive prices are being pulled from.

Every single property that I am looking for whether they're in the city or countryside, they're all expensive and way out of my ranges and budgets. That's why it's disappointing but if you're able to get one, do it.

Because I think that they'll get more expensive.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ndutndut

Activity: 476
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 08:24:17 PM

Crisis really is the best time to buy properties just like in cryptocurrency when we see bearish market there are always sellers a lot of them and this is the time whales and wise investors come in. But if we are talking about real time crisis then yeah I think we should atleast have capital so we can buy the best we can.
In essence, every time there is a problem or crisis, be it an economic crisis or war, we have to be smart in looking for opportunities to invest because of course every time a crisis occurs there are definitely losses and there are also benefits. depends on how we look at all this. Of course, if we have a lot of capital then investing during a crisis is a good idea because of course the price is cheaper, especially if there is a war going on, but of course you have to have a lot of control and patience and be prepared. for all existing risks.

However, every high risk will produce multiple profits or vice versa, but what is certain is that we must be brave in making decisions when the opportunity arises. I have a story about someone who bought land far away in a busy place, you could say on the edge of the forest, but he knew that one day the place would become a tourist spot because of its beautiful views. Initially, many thought he bought land without any calculations at all. However, several years later, the place became a tourist spot and the price of the land he bought soared many times. The point is to dare to take risks and take advantage of opportunities.

SmartGold01

Activity: 742
Merit: 777

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 08:39:53 PM

To whatever that has advantage also have disadvantage which buying that property at cheaper rate have you think if you buy and building and the build got burnt by fire being demolished by government? Of curse this is very possible to happened except for landed property when people are taking their race you set back looking for property to acquire maybe after war you go back to resell it and make profits. Usually during war and crisis things are normally cheaper and people sells things out of Desperacy just for them to have there way out of that country or region where there is war.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 09:22:48 PM

You have to wait till you old age at 90 Years because there will be no war in your area or country.  And this is a very bad wish to happen. And make you should know that you might not live to see the land you want to buy in the war because war is not only foe one person roof but it is a general phenomenon.
And anyone who has seen war in his or her country will never pray for way. Way destroys things. This your prayer point is a very wicked one.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Obari

Activity: 658
Merit: 466

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 09:43:03 PM

What if you die in process of the war?
I guess that’s the more reason war shouldn’t never be wished for and if you’ve checked the case with Ukraine and Russia in this modern world then you’ll understand that, there is nothing good atleast physically about war and that’s why, there is always a need for peaceful resolution and dialogue over war.

Frankly a patriotic citizen of a country shouldn’t ever think of war, and anyone with such a mindset is selfish without even thinking about the safety of others but rather focused on eBay he or she might gain from the crisis.
You have to wait till you old age at 90 Years because there will be no war in your area or country.  And this is a very bad wish to happen. And make you should know that you might not live to see the land you want to buy in the war because war is not only foe one person roof but it is a general phenomenon.
And anyone who has seen war in his or her country will never pray for way. Way destroys things. This your prayer point is a very wicked one.
Actually I agree with you that, anyone who has witnessed war in their country will never wish for war even if they’re winning  and your post also reminds me of how much my grandmother hates talking about the war because according the stories I’ve heard about her and the war, my grandmother lost her husband (my grandfather) during the Biafra war and always tells us to pray against wars and always embrace peace.

In conclusion just as every other persons has already said, I just remind you that peace is priceless and war is senseless .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Litzki1990

Activity: 1260
Merit: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 04:21:17 AM

There should be no delay in buying land because land prices never go down, land prices only go up. If you can't buy land due to lack of finance, that's a different matter, but if you have money and after having money, if you think that you will buy land when the price of land falls, then I will tell you to buy land of your choice as soon as possible. The number of people in the world is increasing and people are buying and building residences. The price of every commodity in the world is on the rise. Even after thinking about these things, I think that the matter of land purchase should be done soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███