Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you consider this Bitcointalk forum as?  (Read 315 times)
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1273

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:39:43 PM

but I wonder sometimes if it suits the demands of those who create more organized content and essays on other social media sites.
If you create crypto related content on social media and in other crypto forums, then of course you can share your content/essays here, if it can stir up discussions, this is a discussion forum, thus any quality discussion is welcomed in the forum.
*Is it possible that good contents can be dubbed from this forum, that is, is it a place where good contents can be coined out from by other creators, without any references to this forum?
If you take content that is not yours from this forum and post them somewhere else passing it off as yours, then that is plagiarism and it is a terrible thing to do. That being said, if you learn from this forum and you use that knowledge to post in other platforms, then it is a good thing, but if you take other people's content, then you have to acknowledge the original writer.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
GiftedMAN

Activity: 854
Merit: 554

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 06:53:21 PM

*Is it possible that good contents can be dubbed from this forum, that is, is it a place where good contents can be coined out from by other creators, without any references to this forum?

There are so many things here to be used as good content if someone wants to create content with the informations that has been well detailed by the members of this great from but if the informations are to be used outside this forum to other places like social media, I think without dropping the link to show where there information originally came from the name of the owner of the information should be stated there it doesn't stop your followers from giving you the credit for sharing such information with them.

On a second thought, social media is full of lies a lot of people have left the original purpose of creating content which is to spread good information and to educate people on the right things to do and have turned the social media space to a place for chasing clout and jokes, if you want to create content with bitcoin related information a lot of people who are not bitcoin lovers will either turn the information upside down to misinform people or they make mockery of the person who's taking out time to share the information due to their hate for the growth of bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 09:32:02 PM

It's been a place to learn and earn for many who have been patient enough to go through the phases in this forum, but I wonder sometimes if it suits the demands of those who create more organized content and essays on other social media sites.

The forum should never be consider as a place to earn or you will be filled up with the wrong mentality and you'll forgets the real intention of the forum. The forum was launched during a time when earning online wasn't everywhere (much of a buzz) so the real intention would had being to unite like minded people to hangout and discuss Bitcoin without being censored. It's purpose has now grown to a place we can come to learn and unlearn things about Bitcoin and crypto overall. I guess you would had points out my point of unlearning, I say this because there are some misconceptions about the industry that you can unlearn when you join the forum but out there it is the norm that everybody thinks.

It's a place where a good content can be coined out from but reference to the forum has to be given, when I see things like Bitcoin pizza day and thing about the good old days being discussed outside the forum, alot of the contents has redirection to the forum (the forum being mentioned). There isn't no Bitcoin history without the forum as most early things happened here. But I don't think the forum has any problems with it not being given it's flower. The forum doesn't need any marketing from people because it's selling itself. As Bitcoin succeed, the forum gets inflow of new members. Every good content creators knows how to give reference when one is needed and the forum will always get them from the real ones.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Belarge

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 05:04:33 PM

The forum is broad and it's not compulsory that one should know a whole sector, rather its advised we stick to our strategy and the sector that we're familiar with. We have references and we just have to stick to the positive effect of the forum. For me, I've learnt alot from the bitcoin forum and I'm never holding back. Important information originates from the space, it's filled with streams of crucial pass down.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 08:28:50 PM

Bitcointalk forum is actually one of the best forum I've ever encountered,a place where you get to know more Bitcoin and altcoins,a place where you can share your knowledge or experience about bitcoin to those who are ready to benefit from it.The forum has it's own unique rules unlike other forums,just like everyone in this community knows plagiarism is prohibited and any user that fail to abide to rule may end up losing his/her account.Getting your information from other source isn't wrong but failure to acknowledge the writer's post from wherever you got the information is wrong and it's called plagiarism which is same as academic theft.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 10:10:16 PM

There are so many things here to be used as good content if someone wants to create content with the informations that has been well detailed by the members of this great from but if the informations are to be used outside this forum to other places like social media, I think without dropping the link to show where there information originally came from the name of the owner of the information should be stated there it doesn't stop your followers from giving you the credit for sharing such information with them.

On a second thought, social media is full of lies a lot of people have left the original purpose of creating content which is to spread good information and to educate people on the right things to do and have turned the social media space to a place for chasing clout and jokes, if you want to create content with bitcoin related information a lot of people who are not bitcoin lovers will either turn the information upside down to misinform people or they make mockery of the person who's taking out time to share the information due to their hate for the growth of bitcoin.

Well, that's one thing I hate about those people who are not open-minded about bitcoin because instead of taking the time to understand about bitcoin, they immediately criticize it and end up with a wrong conclusion, the reason why only few of the content creators focus on bitcoin. But nevertheless, bitcoin creates an informative and educational content for those who are very much open about bitcoin, these are probably those who are not narrow minded.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 05:38:55 AM

It's been a place to learn and earn for many who have been patient enough to go through the phases in this forum, but I wonder sometimes if it suits the demands of those who create more organized content and essays on other social media sites.

The forum should never be consider as a place to earn or you will be filled up with the wrong mentality and you'll forgets the real intention of the forum. The forum was launched during a time when earning online wasn't everywhere (much of a buzz) so the real intention would had being to unite like minded people to hangout and discuss Bitcoin without being censored. It's purpose has now grown to a place we can come to learn and unlearn things about Bitcoin and crypto overall. I guess you would had points out my point of unlearning, I say this because there are some misconceptions about the industry that you can unlearn when you join the forum but out there it is the norm that everybody thinks.

It's a place where a good content can be coined out from but reference to the forum has to be given, when I see things like Bitcoin pizza day and thing about the good old days being discussed outside the forum, alot of the contents has redirection to the forum (the forum being mentioned). There isn't no Bitcoin history without the forum as most early things happened here. But I don't think the forum has any problems with it not being given it's flower. The forum doesn't need any marketing from people because it's selling itself. As Bitcoin succeed, the forum gets inflow of new members. Every good content creators knows how to give reference when one is needed and the forum will always get them from the real ones.

I like the point you made about this forum being a place to unlearn some misconceptions that has been learnt and have been accepted as the truth, whereas it isn't.

Like for one, at the first instance I joined this forum, I never really could tell the difference between Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I came to know much about cryptocurrency and about Bitcoin being the number one crypto currency among many others when I joined and participated in the activities here.

Also, there's alot of accuracy in stating that this forum doesn't need much publicity or regular advertisement because it is like a living library and anyone who is someone and has a knack for knowing more about the future of cryptocurrencies and other initiatives soon to be onboard, will naturally gravitate here and lead others of similar interest here.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 322
Merit: 125

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 12:40:27 PM

Bitcoin forum is a earning workplace for me.  I have maintained my family support as well as my education expenses from the amount I earned from bitcoin forums. Moreover, many unknown important information is known from bitcoin forum and can be shared here like a national news paper.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Zanab247

Activity: 1246
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 02:06:45 PM

This is the best forum you can get real information that will change you positively or position you in the right direction to achieve your heart desire, because there are some rules that governed the forum for people not to share fake information in the forum.

But you can't find such rules in Tweeter and Facebook, because people know the social media as a place where people can share any information whether real or fake, but you can't share fake information that will scared people in this forum.

I will consider this forum as a place of impart and financial improvement, which I have heard many testimonies from my friends and other people in this forum, how they used the forum to achieve their goal to established other businesses.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 266
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 03:49:39 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2024, 04:01:23 PM by Cryptoprincess101

This forum is mainly for discussion about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency even though other discussions still holds but the main purpose of the forum is for crypto related discussions and if contents that other creators are looking out for is about cryptocurrency then they can make references to the forum but majority of people who makes references to the forum in other platforms are mostly people in the forum who know about the importance because a literal person or someone who doesn't follow discussions in the forum cannot reference it in other platforms.
Good contents do come out from the forum because I believe if good contents doesn't come from the forum then those companies that seeks for members of the forum to advertise their signatures and avatar wouldn't have come in but due to the fact that they are also benefiting from the community that is why most of them comes for advertisement and when they have achieved their objectives they can decide to move out of the forum so such people or company can make references to the forum in other platforms if a need be.

The most unique thing about this forum is that when contents are copied from other platforms, users here make references to those platforms because if they don't then it's considered as using others contents as your own which is criminal and you can be banned for such activities but very few platforms will copy original contents from users of this forum and gives credit to the forum since most of those platforms are social media where people activities are not mostly checked.

Awaklara

Activity: 1120
Merit: 670

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 05:43:12 PM

as you also understand, this is a discussion forum. where you can see good and accurate information from forum members. but there are also opinions or information that are inaccurate. Good information or content that you might want to share from this forum on any social media must be based on your judgment too. you have to look at who is writing the content. I'm sure you can judge.

But in any media, it might be better for you to write down the source of the content or information you get, if not what you think. that's wiser behavior.
I'm sure social media will not consider plagiarism. but if you share on other discussion forums, maybe they also have the same rules as this forum.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Egii Nna

Activity: 350
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:10:24 PM

Creating content is a wish, and showing your references might not be necessary. I might say the reason you came up with this idea of the topic is because you go deep into the previous discussion and you find out many useful pieces of information that you had never expected, but that is not something to be surprised by because any things concerning crypto and bitcoin have been discussed in the forum before, so you should not be surprised if you find some. Moreover, this is a place for education. So even though someone came to hear and learn more about crypto, then go back to social media teaching others, this is not something bad to me because you are just trying to spread more knowledge, and that is the aim of the forum. 

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:57:43 PM

This is a place where people give their ideas for free, so you're of course free to use anything you learn here for your own good. If you're planning to use this content somewhere else, I feel like you can, as long as you give credit to people who came up with it. It works just like with any other content. You can link it somewhere, put it in your videos or your vlog, just don't edit it so that it looks like your own. Make sure to mention who first thought of that post, or idea.
I've learned a lot here, it's a great place. 

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 08:37:02 PM

Like for one, at the first instance I joined this forum, I never really could tell the difference between Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I came to know much about cryptocurrency and about Bitcoin being the number one crypto currency among many others when I joined and participated in the activities here.

I unlearned somethings too so that's why I had to put it out there because we get alot of misinformation when we first started in the industry but as you get older you should be able to reexamine your knowledge and get to know what are real or just a thought. We should stay updated too because the industry is changing at a fast speed. Alot of new terminology are getting introduced and new things that we can avoid or make use of. Don't get it confused, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still the same thing because when you say crypto, you are refering to everything and what you should have said is Altcoins and Bitcoin because when you say alts you have substituted Bitcoin out of the conversation and now talking about other crypto that isn't Bitcoin.

People that learned to use the forum correctly won't have difficulties here, the forum should be a place for everything that is ethical. You can meet new people here, learn, socialize, get business deals that can fetch you money and stay updated with news regarding Bitcoin and the market in general. Filtering information as you get then to select the good from the bad and vital informations, the one that works best for you because you can't just take in all the information that come through the threads, down into the forum because of misinformation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 11:42:41 PM

Good question, for me the order of the forum and the originality of posts in jungjung is high because of the main reputation of the posts, the profile here is anonymous. The selling / commercial angle in terms of signatures among other ways of getting paid or working together, many people are great and have benefited a lot from campaigns and events here.That is a form of respect for the original posters even if they come from outside the bitcoin talk forum.

If on social media it functions as a personal and non-commercial participant, except for influencers who are looking for referrals, it is free without / including any reference links including this forum, identical to the company profile posted Grin.

Because this bitcointalk forum is purely for public consumption in terms of learning / discussing bitcoin and news about it including technicalities. In fact, social media is even more digging into our new airdrop campaign for me because of the freedom in writing (an airdrop task).

If you want to list on social media about bitcoin talk it is better because this forum is accurate and the threads are of quality, just filter them. However, some people who are new to accessing it may be surprised by the interface, both from creating an account, searching for threads and responding to them. because, technically writing is the opposite between the web interface (let's say the current meta and web level) used in social media and the simple machine forum that bitcointalk has used until now. But for me both places are comfortable so I still continue to visit both, every day. For me, listing the source of bitcoin talk to a wide audience including online and offline is allowed.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Luzin

Activity: 1498
Merit: 797

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 12:58:02 AM

This is a place where people give their ideas for free, so you're of course free to use anything you learn here for your own good. If you're planning to use this content somewhere else, I feel like you can, as long as you give credit to people who came up with it.

This forum is great, because it has validated feedback. This means that there are experienced people who are able to provide answers to problems. After that, there will be many opinions that strengthen or revise the opinion. So that this forum becomes a more trustworthy forum.
I have been in this forum for 4 years, I feel a lot of benefits, especially to support trading activities. I enjoy having a general discussion about Bitcoin and football. Some of the safety is also very educational for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
avp2306

Activity: 1050
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 12:12:20 PM

This is a place where people give their ideas for free, so you're of course free to use anything you learn here for your own good. If you're planning to use this content somewhere else, I feel like you can, as long as you give credit to people who came up with it.

This forum is great, because it has validated feedback. This means that there are experienced people who are able to provide answers to problems. After that, there will be many opinions that strengthen or revise the opinion. So that this forum becomes a more trustworthy forum.
I have been in this forum for 4 years, I feel a lot of benefits, especially to support trading activities. I enjoy having a general discussion about Bitcoin and football. Some of the safety is also very educational for me.

This is the the beauty of the forum which people should look at. People should not only look for earning potential like joining on sig campaigns since if they only look for money on their participation on those activities then provably that once they are out of campaign and can't get anything maybe they provably quit.

So If people want to learn more about crypto then its more advisable for them to locate this forum since there are lots of helpful information they could find here. Also there's earning potential but they should look at this less or as a bonus of their stay.

Also they could ask  a valid feedback or ask the concerns of the community towards what they are dealing since for sure that they could able to receive true to words advices. Unlike if they rely on reviewing sites which possibly all they could able to read is just made up reviews.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀