Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In this era, what major do you think is better to choose a promising future?  (Read 28 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:19:46 AM

China's college entrance examination has just ended. Now for parents and children, choosing a major has become a top priority. What major do you think is better in this era?
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 02:42:36 PM

China's college entrance examination has just ended. Now for parents and children, choosing a major has become a top priority. What major do you think is better in this era?
i mean you are in a bitcoin forum so i would assume many would just recommend anything that has to do with finance and crypto.

what i’d say is consider information technology or programs under that industry. there’s computer engineering, and information security and many others. i think jobs among this industry is really in demand especially where we are heading towards to. crypto would also fall under these computer-related programs which is very in demand these days.

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 12:11:22 PM

i mean you are in a bitcoin forum so i would assume many would just recommend anything that has to do with finance and crypto.

what i’d say is consider information technology or programs under that industry. there’s computer engineering, and information security and many others. i think jobs among this industry is really in demand especially where we are heading towards to. crypto would also fall under these computer-related programs which is very in demand these days.

Yeah. Crypto & tech. Cyber security, Blockchain technology, software engineering are some skills that are in demand at the moment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: