Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is our new pool after 6 months of hard work frogpool.ae ur opinion ?  (Read 97 times)
chicosallam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:00:25 PM

We have been trying to build a BTC mining pool and finally we got the chance to build   https://frogpool.ae/
It’s a merged pool with one of the big famous pool so we can easily solve a block ,i am using fpps with 1.25% fees
It’s the first pool supporting arabic language and arabic customer support .
We also offer onsite support for miners in gulf area for free , and online support to miners that have problems with
Setting up farms or cooling systems hydro or immersion cooling all this for free .

We would like to know your honest opinion  and your recommendations .

Thank you so much
paid2

Activity: 728
Merit: 2325

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 11:37:00 AM

We also offer onsite support for miners in gulf area for free , and online support to miners that have problems with

Just curious, how can you propose onsite support for free while taking only a 1.25% mining fee?
Seems to be unrealistic, or what do I miss?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
VKBIT

Activity: 44
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 12:08:43 PM

Just curious, how can you propose onsite support for free while taking only a 1.25% mining fee?

Support Wink)
Merged with ? if i may ask.
Why Frogpool? Was *Monkey not available? Also, why use .AE if you are hosted in Russia? This is weird or there's a catch.
Someone should test those firmwares; they might surprise you.
chicosallam (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:29:16 PM

first thank you so much for your reply i really appreciate it

what you miss is that we do free support to farms in Gulf area which are mostly UAE ( where we are based ) Oman and Bahrain.

we have a shop that sells miners and spare parts and hydro and immersion cooling systems in Gulf  https://miner-gears.com/ and we are delivering miners and install it may be every other day so it's going to cost us nothing to do the support on the way  plus petrol is so cheap here  Cheesy

if you are based in Gulf area just contact us for support and we will be more than happy to help

thank you

chicosallam (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:46:13 PM

Support Wink)
Why Frogpool? Was *Monkey not available? Also, why use .AE if you are hosted in Russia? This is weird or there's a catch.

thank you so much for your reply i  really appreciate it

about  the support i have just answered up there  Wink
 Merged with .. you already have the answer when you mentioned that we are hosted in Russia   Grin

.AE  because the Domain from the national company of UAE.

and why frogpool because this is where i was born in UK and you are right i tried Monkey but it was taken  Cheesy Cheesy

and Firmwares are in incorporation with Vnish which is the most famous and stable .

nothing in crypto to hide  Wink

i will really appreciate your opinion and will be happy if you can aware us with whats not good with the pool and will fix it .

thank you so much
VKBIT

Activity: 44
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 06:31:07 PM

Support Wink)

thank you so much for your reply i  really appreciate it

about  the support i have just answered up there  Wink
 Merged with .. you already have the answer when you mentioned that we are hosted in Russia   Grin

.AE  because the Domain from the national company of UAE.

and why frogpool because this is where i was born in UK and you are right i tried Monkey but it was taken  Cheesy Cheesy

and Firmwares are in incorporation with Vnish which is the most famous and stable .

nothing in crypto to hide  Wink

i will really appreciate your opinion and will be happy if you can aware us with whats not good with the pool and will fix it .

thank you so much

Grin Uhm, I don't know, I am really scared of frogs. There's not much to say... You should provide your users with more details, such as the software running your pool, and introduce your team if you have one. Transparency with miners is crucial. The image from Trustpilot doesn't have a link. I joined your Telegram groups and noticed that while thousands of users were invited, only 20-30 remain active. It's a bit concerning, you know. Put more passion into it.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4536
Merit: 1847

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 10:06:11 PM

nothing in crypto to hide  Wink
Vnish being probably the most vocal about their violation of my cgminer license and not giving a crap about it also.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: