Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excuse me, but how do you get a merit point?  (Read 51 times)
theteknolojist (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 11:31:50 PM

Hey! I really wonder how to get a merit point....

I delivered this with a silver spoon, and I allowed a lot of people time to get in at the bottom
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5500457.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5499965.0

We are supposed to be the smarter ones, but what happened to this place?

I did not even get a comment on my post, and it got moved to the token section even though evernode only is utilizing the underlying network for the currency.

The evernode network is operating on it's own.

In one week or so, people will consider me more and more merit worthy Smiley
RTX-G53

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:23:02 AM

make qualified post then you can get merit. 
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:26:05 AM

I did not even get a comment on my post, and it got moved to the token section even though evernode only is utilizing the underlying network for the currency.
Since I am not a moderator, only they can answer why such move was made but as per the merit system... It might seem unfair sometimes but that is how it works. If someone thinks you have made a significant contribution (i.e a post) here in the forum then they will give you a merit. However it is not always that all your very well thought of posts would be given a merit.

It's important to consider that not everyone has a merit to spare so people really choose who they will give merits to carefully.
That's the spirit. Just keep interacting in here and sooner or later, someone is going to give you a merit.

Obulis

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:55:26 AM

Since I am not a moderator, only they can answer why such move was made but as per the merit system... It might seem unfair sometimes but that is how it works. If someone thinks you have made a significant contribution (i.e a post) here in the forum then they will give you a merit. However it is not always that all your very well thought of posts would be given a merit.

It's important to consider that not everyone has a merit to spare so people really choose who they will give merits to carefully.
That's the spirit. Just keep interacting in here and sooner or later, someone is going to give you a merit.

The merit system is not without desperation, but it must be given the patience needed. As pointed above, some or most times it might seem unfair (merit system)...

PatriotMira

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 10:34:07 AM

This system is good, I’ve never seen it anywhere before
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: