Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winklevoss "Gemini" twins donate $2m to support Trump  (Read 1300 times)
legiteum

Activity: 294
Merit: 138

World's fastest digital currency

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 09:01:59 PM

I am not into politics at all, but I am pretty sure the Winklevoss twins know that Trump will most likely win and they want to make sure Trump keeps a positive stance on Crypto unlike Biden is currently doing. Hence they are donating all this money so crypto can be regulated and not restricted under Bidens administration.

I suspect a lot of folks like the Winklevosses are simply hedging their bets. If Trump wins, they are buying themselves a special place in the administration, allowing them to potentially curry special favors that could be worth billions--thousands of times more than their initial investment.

If Trump doesn't win, they will just keep doing what they have already been doing under Biden, which has probably made them a lot of money as well.

Since Biden is not corrupt--and Trump is--it makes much more sense to invest in Trump right now.

Create the next hot memecoin on Haypenny, the fastest digital currency in the world. 100% free. 100% private. 100% secure.
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 8149

Bitcoin is a royal fork

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2024, 12:52:32 PM

Since Biden is not corrupt--and Trump is--it makes much more sense to invest in Trump right now.
Democrats or Biden per se? Of course, Biden is not corrupt (even though it's been alleged that his son used his influence for personal gain). The man recently admitted that he can't walk, talk or debate. He's like with one foot in the grave.

But when it comes to the Democratic Party? There are plenty of allegations of unethical behavior. When you vote for Biden, you're essentially voting for the Democratic Party. It's frustrating how they've framed it as if you're voting for the man exclusively.

SickDayIn

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 01:38:06 PM

Biden has definitely declared a war on crypto, and whilst Trump has been against it in the past, there is nothing wrong with him changing his mindset to support it. Yes it's a lot of talk right now, but it will be really interesting to see what he does when he gets into office. Let's not forget that Michael Saylor in 2013 said that Bitcoin will go to zero, now he holds billions in BTC. The same applies here, let's be open to Trump changing his mind on Bitcoin.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 03:45:10 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), NeuroticFish (1), Alone055 (1)

Doesn't really feel all that shocking to be fair. These are kids who were raised by the biggest highest elite network of people, they were born to a rich family, they were raised among other rich people, they had millions even before they did anything else, they made billions off some questionable situation as we all know, and they then made even more from bitcoin itself.

When you combine all of this together, a Trump presidential period where he gives tax brakes to rich people and lets crypto world run free, sounds like the ideal situation for Winklevii. It is true that we are not going to end up with trump being good for 400+ million people there, but for high class elite level few generations wealthy people will benefit from it without a doubt.
legiteum

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2024, 04:26:42 PM

Biden has definitely declared a war on crypto, and whilst Trump has been against it in the past, there is nothing wrong with him changing his mindset to support it. Yes it's a lot of talk right now, but it will be really interesting to see what he does when he gets into office. Let's not forget that Michael Saylor in 2013 said that Bitcoin will go to zero, now he holds billions in BTC. The same applies here, let's be open to Trump changing his mind on Bitcoin.

Bitcoin went up 500% under president Biden.

Biden has not "declared war on crypto" or anything even remotely like it.

Biden has declared war on criminals who screw up the market in the way FTX did to the price of Bitcoin.

If you want a new FTX to happen about once a month, vote for Trump, because Trump will pardon anybody who gives him enough money. And financial criminals running wild in the Bitcoin market will send average retail investors heading for the hills, which will absolutely destroy the price of Bitcoin.

Create the next hot memecoin on Haypenny, the fastest digital currency in the world. 100% free. 100% private. 100% secure.
coiningz

Activity: 194
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 05:11:32 PM

That lobism thing in the USA was always strange for me. Rich guys buying what they need from gov
wiss19

Activity: 2254
Merit: 345

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 06:05:42 PM

I highly doubt that the number of people who actively own crypto are that big, also I highly doubt that people who make crypto their part of personality would be that big, plus I also doubt that people would switch their votes just based on crypto related thing by that much number. So what we have right now, is people who would normally vote for Biden, but because Trump made some pro-crypto remarks, changed their votes to Trump, and that would be how many?

A few thousands at most? Don't get me wrong on a close election it does really help, but Trump will lose popular vote anyway, so he needs to focus on just very tiny few places to get those places to switch, and crypto is not the way to do that, he needs to be there on land, shaking hands.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1396

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 01:18:10 AM

I highly doubt that the number of people who actively own crypto are that big, also I highly doubt that people who make crypto their part of personality would be that big, plus I also doubt that people would switch their votes just based on crypto related thing by that much number. So what we have right now, is people who would normally vote for Biden, but because Trump made some pro-crypto remarks, changed their votes to Trump, and that would be how many?

A few thousands at most? Don't get me wrong on a close election it does really help, but Trump will lose popular vote anyway, so he needs to focus on just very tiny few places to get those places to switch, and crypto is not the way to do that, he needs to be there on land, shaking hands.

Well, crypto is becoming more mainstream with the approval of spot ETFs. The craze is far from being over. We're seeing an influx of new people joining the crypto train. While the majority of Americans aren't invested in crypto, a small portion is more than enough to make a difference in the elections. Trump knows what he's playing at. $2m is a lot of money for his political campaign. It could be more than enough to help him win back the White House. We'll see.

Regardless of what happens after the elections, Bitcoin will continue to work as usual. At this point, it's unstoppable. If America rejects crypto, the industry will simply move to other countries with a friendly regulatory environment. That's the beauty of decentralization. Hopefully, BTC stays decentralized forever. Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 10904

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 04:35:18 AM

It will look very bad, tbh. The US never had a President with a criminal history (AFAIK).
USA never had any president that were a convicted felon in office otherwise from what I can tell, in the very short US history from its inception all US presidents have committed countless crimes. From the slave-master George Washington (1st president) all the way to Joe Biden (last president). It's just that their crimes become known to the public after they leave office.

legiteum

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 05:55:30 AM

USA never had any president that were a convicted felon in office otherwise from what I can tell, in the very short US history from its inception all US presidents have committed countless crimes. From the slave-master George Washington (1st president) all the way to Joe Biden (last president). It's just that their crimes become known to the public after they leave office.

As terrible as it was, Washington's ownership of slaves was not a crime when he was alive.

No other US president besides Trump has ever even been indicted of a crime, let alone convicted. Trump is absolutely unique in this regard, and by a gigantic margin.

And this goes for after they were in office as well. The closest the US ever came before Trump was Nixon, but his crimes were rather puny compared to Trump's--and he was never indicted nor convicted.

The US electing Trump will truly put the country in a place that it has never been before. Our country will, quite literally, be run by criminals.

wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 282

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 08:46:52 AM

Trump's decision to open the gates for crypto is gonna be a major point when considering the other contenders and their agenda.

America has been marginalized in the space for a while and I believe that the best thing to do is to support whoever has a knack for crypto amongst the candidates and Trump happens to be at the center of it all.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
tech30338

Activity: 686
Merit: 142

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 08:52:04 AM

It's official. The Gemini exchange founders (the Winklevoss twins) have donated $2 million (USD) to help support Trump's campaign. Read all about it here: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/gemini-founders-donate-1-mln-bitcoin-trump-2024-06-20/

I guess the crypto industry now views Trump as the ideal presidental candidate to help spur its growth across America. If everyone unites, Biden won't stand a chance in getting re-elected as President of the United States. The "heavy-handed" regulations towards the crypto/Blockchain industry might've angered industry players against Biden and his Democratic Party. Could Trump's support of Bitcoin be enough to propel him to the White House? Only time will tell.

What do you think about this donation? Will it make a huge difference on Trump's re-election campaign? If not, why? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
definitely the twins are cooking something, since trump is a pro crypto the brothers take a gamble on trump who is for sure have an edge this coming elections, this is what people do, i don't think this twins will throw a money and get nothing in return.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/01/donald-trump-crypto-take-aim-at-sec-as-biden-allies-raise-alarms.html

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1019

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 10:18:43 AM

As terrible as it was, Washington's ownership of slaves was not a crime when he was alive.

No other US president besides Trump has ever even been indicted of a crime, let alone convicted. Trump is absolutely unique in this regard, and by a gigantic margin.

And this goes for after they were in office as well. The closest the US ever came before Trump was Nixon, but his crimes were rather puny compared to Trump's--and he was never indicted nor convicted.

The US electing Trump will truly put the country in a place that it has never been before. Our country will, quite literally, be run by criminals.

America will be run by criminals if Trump is elected, so what will America be like when an 81-year-old man who has almost lost his cognitive ability becomes president? Trump is accused of being a criminal while Biden is too old and doesn't even realize what he is doing. I really don't know what's going on in American politics, are they making a fool of themselves for the whole world to see? Don't they have any more worthy candidates than these two? Because what I find most people complain about is more than they praise. If I were an American citizen, I would not vote for either one, neither of them is worthy of being president. America's era will end regardless of who becomes president.

legiteum

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 02:33:29 PM

America will be run by criminals if Trump is elected, so what will America be like when an 81-year-old man who has almost lost his cognitive ability becomes president?

Trump is not "accused" of being criminal, he has been indicted for 88 felonies and convicted on 32 of them so far by a jury of his peers. Trump is, objectively and by any definition of the term, a criminal.

As for how things would be under Biden, I would say that things will be... pretty much like they've been in the last four years: when Bitcoin went up 500% under president Biden.

Trump is promising massive change to the US legal system, and he threatens to turn the system upside down wherein it protects criminals like himself and prosecutes innocent people like his political enemies.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 3184

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 04:53:37 PM

America will be run by criminals if Trump is elected, so what will America be like when an 81-year-old man who has almost lost his cognitive ability becomes president? Trump is accused of being a criminal while Biden is too old and doesn't even realize what he is doing. I really don't know what's going on in American politics, are they making a fool of themselves for the whole world to see? Don't they have any more worthy candidates than these two? Because what I find most people complain about is more than they praise. If I were an American citizen, I would not vote for either one, neither of them is worthy of being president. America's era will end regardless of who becomes president.

I'm starting to wonder if it's all some sort of elaborate test.  Like "What are the worst possible candidates we can field before Joe Public gets a clue and starts voting for something other than the continuation of the two-party system".  If America elects either of them, the nation deserves to implode, frankly.  And I know my own nation, the UK, isn't much better with its own mostly-two-party system.  But the UK is already effectively a third-world country where we can't even get clean, sanitary water from our pipes.  People need to stop voting for shit (and you can take that meaning quite literally in the UK if you go near the rivers or the sea, it's all raw sewage now because we're a failed state).

I thought Trump promised to "drain the swamp".  Now he seems to be the source of the swamp being filled.  Corruption, lies, even violence.  And people still think it's great that two shady cryptobros gave money to him?  I give up.  Some people can't be saved. 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 4704

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:05:19 PM

I'm starting to wonder if it's all some sort of elaborate test.  Like "What are the worst possible candidates we can field before Joe Public gets a clue and starts voting for something other than the continuation of the two-party system".  If America elects either of them, the nation deserves to implode, frankly.  And I know my own nation, the UK, isn't much better with its own mostly-two-party system.  But the UK is already effectively a third-world country where we can't even get clean, sanitary water from our pipes.  People need to stop voting for shit (and you can take that meaning quite literally in the UK if you go near the rivers or the sea, it's all raw sewage now because we're a failed state).

UK water is cleaner then US water. majority of the US just take water from wells that are drilled from aquifers, so its the US water supply that is more comparable to third world. we brits get enough rain to fill reservoirs that are then treated to be cleaner, we dont need to rely on wells

as for UK politics. think of it like the King is king and each election term he dismisses the current management company and allows citizens to vote on the next management company(government) the election winner has to approach the king and the king signs them into power. you you dare learn this stuff you can learn alot more avenues we brits can change the system

america is different and is very much a "2 party system" where both sides usually are based around the same political education and indoctrination which makes them not very different from each other apart from the vague pledges/promises they make at election competition time

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
legiteum

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 05:16:32 PM

UK water is cleaner then US water. majority of the US just take water from wells that are drilled from aquifers, so its the US water supply that is more comparable to third world. we brits get enough rain to fill reservoirs that are then treated to be cleaner, we dont need to rely on wells

Most water in the US comes from rivers and lakes:

https://quenchwater.com/blog/where-does-drinking-water-come-from/

And most of the time it's... pretty clean. As anybody who owns a piece of land with a creek running through it can tell you, we have pretty hard-core regulations here when it comes to water.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love British politics (very abstractly, from a distance), and the fact that you have multiple parties and the public wildly swings for or against one or another. Politics seems to be far less entrenched in the UK than here in the US, where we are absolutely stuck on two parties and it's basically impossible that will ever change.

But we're actually doing okay here when in comes to... water. Smiley

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 4704

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 08:27:49 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2024, 08:47:45 PM by franky1

as previous poster notes 36% of the US residents do their own water acquisition(ground water), especially in many states that dont have big cities/lakes
however in the uk even in small villages, everyones house is pretty much 'on the grid'.. there is a big difference between UK/US utility infrastructure
also the US has had many water disasters of poisons found in water sources where fema needed to truck in bottled water for months to some towns/cities.

in short dont believe the stories that the US is "the greatest", its not.. and no trump cant make america great again, it never was... but keep pursuing the dream

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
legiteum

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2024, 09:09:16 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

as previous poster notes 36% of the US residents do their own water acquisition(ground water), especially in many states that dont have big cities/lakes
however in the uk even in small villages, everyones house is pretty much 'on the grid'.. there is a big difference between UK/US utility infrastructure
also the US has had many water disasters of poisons found in water sources where fema needed to truck in bottled water for months to some towns/cities.

in short dont believe the stories that the US is "the greatest", its not.. and no trump cant make america great again, it never was... but keep pursuing the dream

That's actually not what the data says. The 36% is the amount of water that is obtained by wells, which includes municipal and regional wells. 36% of Americans do not have their very own hole in their backyard where the water comes from Smiley.

I wouldn't say the US has had "many" disasters, although there have been a notable few. I guess if you just go by one story and not, say, scientifically calculated aggregated data, then there's this story I found after one googling:

https://geographical.co.uk/science-environment/britains-water-crisis

The USA has a lot of problems, but I don't think a lack clean water is one of them.

Synchronice

Activity: 994
Merit: 859

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 09:38:03 PM

It's official. The Gemini exchange founders (the Winklevoss twins) have donated $2 million (USD) to help support Trump's campaign. Read all about it here: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/gemini-founders-donate-1-mln-bitcoin-trump-2024-06-20/

I guess the crypto industry now views Trump as the ideal presidental candidate to help spur its growth across America. If everyone unites, Biden won't stand a chance in getting re-elected as President of the United States. The "heavy-handed" regulations towards the crypto/Blockchain industry might've angered industry players against Biden and his Democratic Party. Could Trump's support of Bitcoin be enough to propel him to the White House? Only time will tell.

What do you think about this donation? Will it make a huge difference on Trump's re-election campaign? If not, why? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
Trump is not a real supporter of Bitcoin and I think it's clear for everyone that his motives are only to win the election and do whatever he wants with that power. Biden, on the other hand, is a total mess. I have no idea why he does what he does. He should stay at home and live that way. His physicality and mental abilities prove that he is not someone to be a president, let alone the president of the United States.

Trump said that he wants all the remaining Bitcoin to be made in the USA. Does anyone really think that he is the guy who supports Bitcoin? This statement means the support of centralization and is anti-Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
██████▄░░░░░▄███▄░▄██████
██████████▀▀█████████████
████▀▄██▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀██▄▀███
███░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░███
████▄▄░░░░▄███▄░░░░▄▄████
▀███████████████████████▀