Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest what you can afford not what you can afford to lose:  (Read 335 times)
Adams0001

Activity: 504
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 03:36:21 PM

A typical example of investing with what we can afford is;
1. Investing in Bitcoin
2. Investing into tangible assets like building
3. Investing into a business etc.
Invest in Bitcoin is the best ideal because anyone that invest in Bitcoin will know lose much amount of money accept the person the didn't have experience about the Bitcoin investment, before i should advice anyone to invest in coins how rather advice him to first introduce himself in Bitcoin; Actually is not only in bitcoin investment someone can only invest there are several of things that invest a person make an investment on them in future it will turn out a good outcome.

is only on bitcoin you will invest on that will minimise your risk, because it is not like other shicoin that when you invest on them, you can lose all your capital on them, because they are not like bitcoin when you invest, you will lose your funds because when ever the coin drop, he will raise again, and if you can make it as a long-term investment, you will get huge money on it, even if you invest 20% of your source of income and gradually you will see your bitcoin I don't see any coin where you may spend for a long time and get better profit then bitcoin. so is better to tell someone to invest in bitcoin then other coins and investing in bitcoin can't give you fast money he take times and patient before you can achieve your goals on it.

Investing for building will not result in large profits. If not, it is in a popular location and I believe it is a long-term investment as well. Before you can invest in a building, you must first obtain actual funds before you can buy and hold it for a long time and sell it at a higher price, which is why bitcoin is the best you can invest any amount on bitcoin and be profitable without receiving actual money, unlike other real estate. However, investing in them can yield a reward. Youth are increasingly focusing on internet business they are unconcerned about the risks involved if they see someone succeeding on an online platform, they will strive to replicate it, regardless of the risks, and many online business some a short them investment when you invest late that all you won't achieve anything and Probably lose funds.

Not every business you will invest in and be profitable on it, that is why before investing in any business, you need to make a research on them and see if it is a good business that you can achieve something on it. Every business is on risk, but you need to get knowledge on the business you are trying to invest your money in so that when the risk comes, he will not affect you because you know nothing about it. Business is a project that will make you rich and change your future. Op, you are correct in everything you say. When people invest in them, they will achieve their goals, but it is not a simple taste.

Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 10:47:05 AM

I agree with you and i like how you take explain everything, but you see that talk way them they talk say invest watin you fit lose when en come to cryptocurrency investment that talk na only for those people way they go invest for shitcoins no be for people way they invest on Bitcoin.
Me way be newbie for Bitcoin investment I no they fear say I go lose my money or say Bitcoin go fall because those things no fit happen, Bitcoin fit fall but certainly en go rise up and person go see profit.
Watin person just need na to dey patient without patient you no fit make am for Bitcoin investment.
Bitcoin dey volatile that one na true but e no they affect investors way they hodl for long, me I no they reason Bitcoin volatility if you they always reason am you no go accumulate enough watin you need to dey reason na how to accumulate enough Bitcoin.

You see all this shitcoins e dey dey very frustrating oo you no go fit get peace of mind as soon as you invest because the chance of you to lose your money they very big and they why they talk am say make you no invest watin you no fit lose, this shitcoins investing done make many people go into depression e get one story way I hear say one man invest big money for one shitcoin way I no even remember the name and en lose all en money person way use 1 million invest for the coin con they see 100k because of the way the coin drop as soon as the man see watin done happen the shock just kill am.
And the reason many people they invest for this shitcoins na because them feel say Bitcoin they very slow to rise and shitcoins they very fast to rise, them dey fine quick money and some people believe say Bitcoin no go rise pass like this but all this things na bad mindset.
Bitcoin investment na peace of mind investment na why really like am you no get anything to fear and Bitcoin never even reach half of en grow point so Bitcoin go continue to grow more big and better na only for us to dey patient and invest and hodl.
AmaGold70

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 11:08:59 PM

Op you are correct but to an extent for me though, while investing in what you can afford it is also important you invest with what you can afford to lose because every investment has it's risky side and there's nothing we can do about it when hits you hard.

The typical examples of investing in what you can afford you gave are;
Investing in tangible assets like building and business (investing in Bitcoin excluded) do you know that it is very necessary to use what you can afford to lose while investing in these two because anything can happen at any time to your business or your building. The only one that I agree with you completely about investing in what you can afford is Bitcoin investment regardless of it's erratic structure.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 70
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 07:17:51 AM

The difference is clear, investing what you can afford is used when you are interested in building future wealth while investing what you can afford to lose applies to cases where you just want a short-term profit and it mostly happens when you're trying things out.

I have also often wondered why I hear in this forum that we should invest what we can afford to loose in Bitcoin, it makes it to seem as if investing in Bitcoin is a gamble. I know that it is when you are investing in a project that you are considering risky that you will use money that you can afford to loose so that if the project crashes, that your lose will be minimal. Bitcoin is an asset that is a store of value, just like gold and real estate, they are assets that we believe that they will outlive us and that it is safe to invest more than what we can afford to loose when investing in them.

When you want to gamble your funds in projects that you are not sure whether they will be profitable, that is when it is advisable to invest the amount that you can afford to loose. In cryptocurrency, investing in most altcoins like memecoins are risky, you are not sure whether the project that you want to invest in will be profitable or a scam, so it will be important to invest the amount that you can afford to loose. Maybe it is just a figure of speech in the forum otherwise I don't think that the phrase should be specifically used for Bitcoin investment.
Sonia_123

Activity: 68
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 11:15:34 AM

Investments like cryptocurrency is all about risk and so if you are investing in it, you need to know that, you either lose or gain depending on the part you have chosing,and so investing what you can afford to lose means,after investing due to one reason or the other you are not able to get the money or value of your money back, your life will not be affected by the incident of risk of your investment. At times you never would imagine or believe that the investment may take a downward turn . Few months back, during the halving Bitcoin rose to about $70 and a lot of persons were rushing to buy it with the impression that within one to two months it will be $100,but unfortunately it started dropping, for those that does not understand the rules of  the benefit of long term,saw it as a loss, instead of accumulating for the future were disappointed and sold off what they have gotten,in that case they saw it that they can't be losing because it is going to affect their livelihood, so they can't afford to lose due to fear of the unknown.

Agbamoni

Activity: 392
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 07:15:52 PM

Am certain you do not understand what they meant by afford to lose. Imagine you earn 200k a month and to some persons investing 50k is no big deal, if the investment does not go as planned then they will instantly bear the loss without getting to think about it or in pain and regret. But some people losing that 50k could cause them emotional breakdown because they still see 50k as something huge to lose so free irrespective of them earning 200k a month. Now the thing is they can afford to invest 50k, but they can't afford to lose it. This means this set of persons can be willing to lose 10k or 20k but not 50k.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Oshio-man

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 08:24:59 PM

Invest wat u can afford to lose mean, invest wat u will not going to regret in d future, I can still remember d first advice my mentor gave to me wen I was about to enter bitcoin investment, he said to me not to invest all my capital into bitcoin because is different from fiat investment u can invest all your money hope to get d money back wen customers buy d products, but in bitcoin investment, u must hold for long before u will have dat hope to mak wat will mak u not to regret wat u invest, don't forget u have d final say whether u want to invest all your money or u want to invest wat u can afford to lose, I will advice u to invest wat u can afford to lose in bitcoin because it will allow u to solve other issues dat will mak u to sell your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: