Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 08:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest what you can afford not what you can afford to lose:  (Read 594 times)
Adams0001

Activity: 574
Merit: 190

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 03:36:21 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

A typical example of investing with what we can afford is;
1. Investing in Bitcoin
2. Investing into tangible assets like building
3. Investing into a business etc.
Invest in Bitcoin is the best ideal because anyone that invest in Bitcoin will know lose much amount of money accept the person the didn't have experience about the Bitcoin investment, before i should advice anyone to invest in coins how rather advice him to first introduce himself in Bitcoin; Actually is not only in bitcoin investment someone can only invest there are several of things that invest a person make an investment on them in future it will turn out a good outcome.

is only on bitcoin you will invest on that will minimise your risk, because it is not like other shicoin that when you invest on them, you can lose all your capital on them, because they are not like bitcoin when you invest, you will lose your funds because when ever the coin drop, he will raise again, and if you can make it as a long-term investment, you will get huge money on it, even if you invest 20% of your source of income and gradually you will see your bitcoin I don't see any coin where you may spend for a long time and get better profit then bitcoin. so is better to tell someone to invest in bitcoin then other coins and investing in bitcoin can't give you fast money he take times and patient before you can achieve your goals on it.

Investing for building will not result in large profits. If not, it is in a popular location and I believe it is a long-term investment as well. Before you can invest in a building, you must first obtain actual funds before you can buy and hold it for a long time and sell it at a higher price, which is why bitcoin is the best you can invest any amount on bitcoin and be profitable without receiving actual money, unlike other real estate. However, investing in them can yield a reward. Youth are increasingly focusing on internet business they are unconcerned about the risks involved if they see someone succeeding on an online platform, they will strive to replicate it, regardless of the risks, and many online business some a short them investment when you invest late that all you won't achieve anything and Probably lose funds.

Not every business you will invest in and be profitable on it, that is why before investing in any business, you need to make a research on them and see if it is a good business that you can achieve something on it. Every business is on risk, but you need to get knowledge on the business you are trying to invest your money in so that when the risk comes, he will not affect you because you know nothing about it. Business is a project that will make you rich and change your future. Op, you are correct in everything you say. When people invest in them, they will achieve their goals, but it is not a simple taste.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 10:47:05 AM

I agree with you and i like how you take explain everything, but you see that talk way them they talk say invest watin you fit lose when en come to cryptocurrency investment that talk na only for those people way they go invest for shitcoins no be for people way they invest on Bitcoin.
Me way be newbie for Bitcoin investment I no they fear say I go lose my money or say Bitcoin go fall because those things no fit happen, Bitcoin fit fall but certainly en go rise up and person go see profit.
Watin person just need na to dey patient without patient you no fit make am for Bitcoin investment.
Bitcoin dey volatile that one na true but e no they affect investors way they hodl for long, me I no they reason Bitcoin volatility if you they always reason am you no go accumulate enough watin you need to dey reason na how to accumulate enough Bitcoin.

You see all this shitcoins e dey dey very frustrating oo you no go fit get peace of mind as soon as you invest because the chance of you to lose your money they very big and they why they talk am say make you no invest watin you no fit lose, this shitcoins investing done make many people go into depression e get one story way I hear say one man invest big money for one shitcoin way I no even remember the name and en lose all en money person way use 1 million invest for the coin con they see 100k because of the way the coin drop as soon as the man see watin done happen the shock just kill am.
And the reason many people they invest for this shitcoins na because them feel say Bitcoin they very slow to rise and shitcoins they very fast to rise, them dey fine quick money and some people believe say Bitcoin no go rise pass like this but all this things na bad mindset.
Bitcoin investment na peace of mind investment na why really like am you no get anything to fear and Bitcoin never even reach half of en grow point so Bitcoin go continue to grow more big and better na only for us to dey patient and invest and hodl.
AmaGold70

Activity: 98
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 11:08:59 PM

Op you are correct but to an extent for me though, while investing in what you can afford it is also important you invest with what you can afford to lose because every investment has it's risky side and there's nothing we can do about it when hits you hard.

The typical examples of investing in what you can afford you gave are;
Investing in tangible assets like building and business (investing in Bitcoin excluded) do you know that it is very necessary to use what you can afford to lose while investing in these two because anything can happen at any time to your business or your building. The only one that I agree with you completely about investing in what you can afford is Bitcoin investment regardless of it's erratic structure.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 140
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 07:17:51 AM

The difference is clear, investing what you can afford is used when you are interested in building future wealth while investing what you can afford to lose applies to cases where you just want a short-term profit and it mostly happens when you're trying things out.

I have also often wondered why I hear in this forum that we should invest what we can afford to loose in Bitcoin, it makes it to seem as if investing in Bitcoin is a gamble. I know that it is when you are investing in a project that you are considering risky that you will use money that you can afford to loose so that if the project crashes, that your lose will be minimal. Bitcoin is an asset that is a store of value, just like gold and real estate, they are assets that we believe that they will outlive us and that it is safe to invest more than what we can afford to loose when investing in them.

When you want to gamble your funds in projects that you are not sure whether they will be profitable, that is when it is advisable to invest the amount that you can afford to loose. In cryptocurrency, investing in most altcoins like memecoins are risky, you are not sure whether the project that you want to invest in will be profitable or a scam, so it will be important to invest the amount that you can afford to loose. Maybe it is just a figure of speech in the forum otherwise I don't think that the phrase should be specifically used for Bitcoin investment.
Sonia_123

Activity: 127
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 11:15:34 AM

Investments like cryptocurrency is all about risk and so if you are investing in it, you need to know that, you either lose or gain depending on the part you have chosing,and so investing what you can afford to lose means,after investing due to one reason or the other you are not able to get the money or value of your money back, your life will not be affected by the incident of risk of your investment. At times you never would imagine or believe that the investment may take a downward turn . Few months back, during the halving Bitcoin rose to about $70 and a lot of persons were rushing to buy it with the impression that within one to two months it will be $100,but unfortunately it started dropping, for those that does not understand the rules of  the benefit of long term,saw it as a loss, instead of accumulating for the future were disappointed and sold off what they have gotten,in that case they saw it that they can't be losing because it is going to affect their livelihood, so they can't afford to lose due to fear of the unknown.

Agbamoni

Activity: 462
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 07:15:52 PM

Am certain you do not understand what they meant by afford to lose. Imagine you earn 200k a month and to some persons investing 50k is no big deal, if the investment does not go as planned then they will instantly bear the loss without getting to think about it or in pain and regret. But some people losing that 50k could cause them emotional breakdown because they still see 50k as something huge to lose so free irrespective of them earning 200k a month. Now the thing is they can afford to invest 50k, but they can't afford to lose it. This means this set of persons can be willing to lose 10k or 20k but not 50k.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
Oshio-man

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Jesus is coming very soon.

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 08:24:59 PM

Invest wat u can afford to lose mean, invest wat u will not going to regret in d future, I can still remember d first advice my mentor gave to me wen I was about to enter bitcoin investment, he said to me not to invest all my capital into bitcoin because is different from fiat investment u can invest all your money hope to get d money back wen customers buy d products, but in bitcoin investment, u must hold for long before u will have dat hope to mak wat will mak u not to regret wat u invest, don't forget u have d final say whether u want to invest all your money or u want to invest wat u can afford to lose, I will advice u to invest wat u can afford to lose in bitcoin because it will allow u to solve other issues dat will mak u to sell your bitcoin.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 140
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 07:56:52 AM
Merited by Orpichukwu (2)

I have read a lot of threads where people talk about investing an amount of Bitcoin they can afford to lose and sometimes I feel it's either they know what they want to say but don't know how best to express it or they don't understand the difference between investing what you can afford and investing what you can afford to lose. Let's get the difference;

1. Investing what you can afford: this means that you're buying an amount of Bitcoin or any other asset of your choice that fits your level of wealth. It could be that if you're earning 200k for instance,  the amount of Bitcoin you can afford to buy at every pay period could be 50k while the remaining 150k can serve your other needs. It's not as though you're throwing the 50k away but that you're setting 50k out such that if you continue doing that for months you should have an investment somewhere either in Bitcoin or another asset of your choice

I have also pondered on this issue of investing what you can afford to loose in Bitcoin and I think that it should be like say said, we should invest what we can afford because Bitcoin is a store of value. What we can afford to loose means that we are not sure of the profitability of the asset that we want to buy, that is why we have to reduce the risk of losing or wasting our money so we will allocate an insignificant amount of money to it. Bitcoin should be allocated a reasonable amount from our income because it is a long term asset that will continue to give us returns on investment and the best way to accumulate it is by doing DCA method.

Investment in altcoins and any assets that we are not sure of it's profitability and those that we think can be scams should be done with amount that we can afford to loose. Using the amount that we can afford to loose means that we have it in our minds that we are gambling our funds so that if the business doesn't give us profit it will not bother us so much.
Bitco55

Activity: 289
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 10:44:34 AM

I think what those people generally mean is that they want to give that 50k out of 200k a try at investments, but if it doesn't work out, it's ok. It's like leaving a part of your money to chances and for your learning.

What you can afford is 200k, but what you can afford to invest and what you can afford to lose to investments may not actually be the same thing, not even for the same person. And I also want to believe people don't just throw their money away in gambling sites and altcoins because " they can afford to lose it".

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 658
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 02:56:19 PM

2. Investing what you can afford to lose: this means that you're using your money to buy something that you can lose at any time. If that's the case, it means it will be unwise for someone who's earning 200k per month to keep investing 40k for multiple years.

Investing what you can afford to lose doesn't mean you are going to lose your money, mate. The thing is that the risk and volatility of the market may make you panic sometimes and probably make a wrong decision, but if you use a small amount of money in investing, believe me, even if the red you won't panic, you will still continue hodling because you know that money is not the money you need at that time, so investing what you can afford to lose does not mean you will lose your money, or what you know you will lose is just because of the risk in the investment. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 4265

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:20:51 PM
Merited by Promocodeudo (2)

What you can afford is 200k, but what you can afford to invest and what you can afford to lose to investments may not actually be the same thing, not even for the same person. And I also want to believe people don't just throw their money away in gambling sites and altcoins because " they can afford to lose it".

What you can afford to invest and lose should be the same thing. If you no fit afford to lose am, no invest am. There's no 100% investment wey be say return dey guaranteed, anything wey dey like that na Ponzi scheme dem wey people dey use to attract people wey no know wetin dey sub. E get how people dey talk wey I dey try wan talk so you go understand how the thing be. If you can't afford to lose 50k no invest 50k. Irrespective of the money being small to you or not, no invest am. E get things wey you need know before you invest because say it is not always about your investments but the patience wey you fit get to let go if the money lost.

As you never get mind to lose 100k, why you go carry that kind money go invest. My people say, sew cloths according to your size, make you no go dey use another person measurements dey sew your own cloth. Another one na say, if you no fit afford something more than once make you no buy am. So that investment if you not fit afford to lose am and dey comfortable without getting depressed no do am.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GiftedMAN

Activity: 938
Merit: 601

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2024, 10:56:27 PM

What you can afford is 200k, but what you can afford to invest and what you can afford to lose to investments may not actually be the same thing, not even for the same person. And I also want to believe people don't just throw their money away in gambling sites and altcoins because " they can afford to lose.
As you never get mind to lose 100k, why you go carry that kind money go invest. My people say, sew cloths according to your size, make you no go dey use another person measurements dey sew your own cloth. Another one na say, if you no fit afford something more than once make you no buy am. So that investment if you not fit afford to lose am and dey comfortable without getting depressed no do am.

@CB, you know say na yeye motivation and greed dey make some people dey use money wey dem go use buy food chop dey try luck because dem wam hit big when dem no say dem no fit afford the amount of money if dem lose amount and na why forum dey advise people every now and then say make them no because of wetin people dey talk carry money wey no be their own or amount wey go choke them go put for investment wey dem no even sure say e go work out, you don finish the whole thing, make big eyes no make people go use another person measurement sew cloth e go definitely back fire the person because is either the clothes go too tight for the person body or e go dey too loose, one word dey enough for anybody wey wam get good sense, make people leave greed e go help them to avoid heart attack.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Su-asa

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 02:35:25 PM

I have read a lot of threads where people talk about investing an amount of Bitcoin they can afford to lose and sometimes I feel it's either they know what they want to say but don't know how best to express it or they don't understand the difference between investing what you can afford and investing what you can afford to lose. Let's get the difference;

1. Investing what you can afford: this means that you're buying an amount of Bitcoin or any other asset of your choice that fits your level of wealth. It could be that if you're earning 200k for instance,  the amount of Bitcoin you can afford to buy at every pay period could be 50k while the remaining 150k can serve your other needs. It's not as though you're throwing the 50k away but that you're setting 50k out such that if you continue doing that for months you should have an investment somewhere either in Bitcoin or another asset of your choice

2. Investing what you can afford to lose: this means that you're using your money to buy something that you can lose at any time. If that's the case, it means it will be unwise for someone who's earning 200k per month to keep investing 40k for multiple years.

A typical example of investing with what we can afford is;
1. Investing in Bitcoin
2. Investing into tangible assets like building
3. Investing into a business etc.

A typical example of investing with what we can afford to lose is;
1. Investing into altcoins, meme coins, etc
2. Funding our gambling account
3. Investing into a project we're unsure of.

The difference is clear, investing what you can afford is used when you are interested in building future wealth while investing what you can afford to lose applies to cases where you just want a short-term profit and it mostly happens when you're trying things out.

It doesn't matter how sure an investment is do not put in what you can't afford to lose even if life is all about taking risks you should make sure that your risks are well managed and calculated. If you want to invest in Bitcoin or alt coins it's not adviced to invest more than 40 percent of what you have, making just a single investment isn't a wise thing to do, it's better to spread those investment just incase one or two doesn't work out, do not put all your eggs in one basket so you won't get disappointed, this is a very common mistake a lot of people make

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 350
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 10, 2024, 03:39:35 PM

To some extent you are right about your explanations about investing with what one can afford and investing on what one can afford to lose because their are investments that is more profit guaranteed than the other and you may not have enough money to invest in such project so you can invest with an amount that already have with you instead of going extra against your capacity. On the other way round, the reason why most people talk about investing with what they can afford to lose is because in cryptocurrency, irrespective of how sure or promising any investment in cryptocurrencies are, whether Bitcoin or other alt coins all still come with some level of risk of losing involved depending on how the investor wants to go about it because if it is a short term investor, they can lose due to volatility such that market fluctuations can go towards the backwards direction at a time when the investor needed to get profits badly and due to fear of further fall, they can decide to sell and lose so in such situation, since they already invested with an amount they can afford to lose it will help them not to be emotional when they encounter such situation. Investing with what we can afford to lose does not mean that we are giving it out as lost but just because of the probability that it may or it may not yield profits that's why the idea of investing with what we can afford to lose comes into play.

Odohu

Activity: 518
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 08:59:59 PM

It doesn't matter how sure an investment is do not put in what you can't afford to lose even if life is all about taking risks you should make sure that your risks are well managed and calculated. If you want to invest in Bitcoin or alt coins it's not adviced to invest more than 40 percent of what you have, making just a single investment isn't a wise thing to do, it's better to spread those investment just incase one or two doesn't work out, do not put all your eggs in one basket so you won't get disappointed, this is a very common mistake a lot of people make
I do not believe in investing what I can afford to lose because I don't have any money I'm willing to lose and if I know I will lose money, I will never invest in that business. My mindset is to invest what I can hold for long, for Bitcoin investment. Every investment have associated risk, no doubt about it but the truth is that the risk of investing in Bitcoin is greatly reduced if the investment is planned in such a way that it can be held for a long time. Bitcoin price move in cycle as we have seen over a decade now so any investment that can be held between the market cycle of 4 years will sure yield good profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Agbamoni

Activity: 462
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2024, 10:19:55 PM

What you can afford is 200k, but what you can afford to invest and what you can afford to lose to investments may not actually be the same thing, not even for the same person. And I also want to believe people don't just throw their money away in gambling sites and altcoins because " they can afford to lose.

@CB, you know say na yeye motivation and greed dey make some people dey use money wey dem go use buy food chop dey try luck because dem wam hit big when dem no say dem no fit afford the amount of money if dem lose amount and na why forum dey advise people every now and then say make them no because of wetin people dey talk carry money wey no be their own or amount wey go choke them go put for investment wey dem no even sure say e go work out, you don finish the whole thing, make big eyes no make people go use another person measurement sew cloth e go definitely back fire the person because is either the clothes go too tight for the person body or e go dey too loose, one word dey enough for anybody wey wam get good sense, make people leave greed e go help them to avoid heart attack.
Omor sometimes that thing no be greed o. If you know say the last card wey dey your hand if you use am buy food nothing they again and nothing you they even expect. Trying to take that kind action no go bad. Because you fit take am now, come win something wey go help dem grow pass that stage when them they. My brother the life done pass the level of just looking for weting we go put for belle. At times man need to take some kind risk fior life but not the extent of taking risk wey go affect our life or destroy us.

Sha no be say we wan invest we go con dey act blindly and foolish. E get some kind preparations and financial level wey person go they den e go make sense make him risk for investment. No be say person still dey on dead zone and him they use the little money him suppose use dey guide ey go invest. If he come sick now where him go see money to use treat himself if no be to collect the money him put for investment. Now imagine say the investment at that time con they on loss. E mean say him done lose big time be that na.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 11, 2024, 11:07:17 PM

The concept about your topic is one that I actually like, especially how you so detailed your first point on what you could afford and it makes sense. What I don’t very much agree with is your take on what you can afford to lose.

Don’t be so literal to its meaning else, you would miss the point in that phrase. It doesn’t necessary mean you’re losing that money. It simply implies you’re ready to take in whatever the outcome might be. A clear understanding of a risky investment and being ready to go with it either ways.
That’s what Bitcoin is and having to define this guides your investment choices.

█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████▐█▄█████
██████▀▀███████▐█▀█████
███▄▄▄▄██▄▀▄▀▀█████▀▀███
███▀▀▀█████████▐▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██▄▀████▌████▐█▀█████
███████████████████▄▀██

SCROLL.BET  
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Best Telegram Casino & Sportsbook

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

$SCRL AIRDROP 
felaij

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 05:18:42 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2024, 09:15:45 AM by felaij

When it comes to risky stuff like meme coins, treat it like cash you're cool with losing. But for solid investments like Bitcoin, real estate, or starting a biz, having a good plan can help you build real wealth over time. Just find a balance that works for your finances.

If you're new to investing, make a plan that fits your money goals. Check out this quick guide for beginners on what to know, how much to save, and how to manage risks: https://cashyeah.com/blog/how-to-start-investing-quick-guide
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: