Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 07:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most reliable way of earning Bitcoin  (Read 892 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 784
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 03:06:25 PM

I'm a newbie in Bitcoin and I'm passionate to develop myself professionally in the system and to acquire a reasonable Bitcoin that I can rely on for enconomic development but the major challenge I have now is how to go about it and the possibility of breakthrough in the system, so on that note, I sincerely wish to learn to enable me get the prerequisite knowledge for the possibility of acquiring Bitcoin with little or no capital.

As a newbie, knowledge is very important. That is what you really need first. Once you get basic knowledge about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry, you can start investing in Bitcoin.The best advice I can give you is for you to find reliable sources of income so you can get your capital from there and start investing in Bitcoin. This is the only way you can enjoy your Bitcoin investment journey.

There are ways that someone can be earning Bitcoin online, but I wouldn't advise you to fully depend on them. These online methods of earning Bitcoin, especially those that involve doing tasks for companies like signature or by offer services like designing are not that fully reliable and may not continue forever. It's very possible that someone could lose their client easily as many people are into that. In fact, many good  currently traders you see often have other reliable sources of income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tmoonz

Activity: 280
Merit: 188

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 09:02:14 PM

Bitcoin can only be a means of financial freedom to the early adopters not people who just discovered it when the price has increased the way it is right now, Op do not be deceived bitcoin doesn't guarantee financial freedom like you said because it is not a get rich quick kind of investment and the easiest way you could get it right now if by purchasing it.

You can as well get an online job that pays with bitcoin then you can decide to hold your earnings if you like with that you can make profit when the price of bitcoin increases.

Another important aspect of Bitcoin offering a financial freedom can also be considered in terms of it's decentralized nature, where we can send and receive money from our love ones without the interference of the bank or government, yeah indeed it is a financial freedom as it preserves privacy and allows borederles transactions across countries both far and near hence there is nothing wrong at the op saying that Bitcoin offers financial freedom which is not only limited to those that have been in the space for long but to every one that is willing enough to utilize the potentials that Bitcoin holds which are too numerous.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1276

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 11:13:26 PM

Bitcoin seen to be one of the most reliable means of financial freedom especially to those that were not able to get a sustainable employment but as we all know, nothing good comes so easy, there is always a specific task and price to pay before getting a sustainable means of financial freedom.

I agree with people who stated that early adopters are the only one who successfully made Bitcoin to be the medium of their financial freedom.  Since they are the individuals that made their investments a thousand folds.  While in the recent event, it would be lucky if the person is able to 5x - 10x their investment in Bitcoin.
I'm a newbie in Bitcoin and I'm passionate to develop myself professionally in the system and to acquire a reasonable Bitcoin that I can rely on for enconomic development but the major challenge I have now is how to go about it and the possibility of breakthrough in the system, so on that note, I sincerely wish to learn to enable me get the prerequisite knowledge for the possibility of acquiring Bitcoin with little or no capital.

The best step to get Bitcoin with little to no capital is to invest in your knowledge of Bitcoin technology.  Knowing the property and how Bitcoin operates and other integral things about BTC can enable you to give services that can be paid in BTC.  You can also try the freelancing sites connecting workers who want to get paid in BTC and employers with a BTC payment as an option.

Another important aspect of Bitcoin offering a financial freedom can also be considered in terms of it's decentralized nature, where we can send and receive money from our love ones without the interference of the bank or government

I believe this is freedom of transaction and not the financial freedom @OP is stating.  Financial freedom as explained is:

Being financially independent means having sufficient income, savings, or investments to live comfortably for life and meet all of one's obligations without relying on a paycheck.

This can be a crucial tool for financial freedom but think this not entirely the financial freedom the thread is discussing.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1072

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2024, 02:22:54 AM

Bitcoin can only be a means of financial freedom to the early adopters not people who just discovered it when the price has increased the way it is right now, Op do not be deceived bitcoin doesn't guarantee financial freedom like you said because it is not a get rich quick kind of investment and the easiest way you could get it right now if by purchasing it.

You can as well get an online job that pays with bitcoin then you can decide to hold your earnings if you like with that you can make profit when the price of bitcoin increases.

Another important aspect of Bitcoin offering a financial freedom can also be considered in terms of it's decentralized nature, where we can send and receive money from our love ones without the interference of the bank or government, yeah indeed it is a financial freedom as it preserves privacy and allows borederles transactions across countries both far and near hence there is nothing wrong at the op saying that Bitcoin offers financial freedom which is not only limited to those that have been in the space for long but to every one that is willing enough to utilize the potentials that Bitcoin holds which are too numerous.
@Tmoonz, the kind of financial freedom you are talking about is not the one that OP was implying. Op had believed that even if you don't have any money to invest in cryptocurrency, you will have a way to go about it and become financially stable with bitcoin.

This is the reason why GiftedMAN came in to correct the impression that he could just be financially stable involving in bitcoin without any other source of income. Early adopters enjoyed that privilege though, just a few dollars could get you good number of bitcoin or if you are a miner, you could as well accumulate many bitcoin. But today, bitcoin can only make you live comfortably but not super rich unless you invest very much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=h
Viscore

Activity: 3150
Merit: 659

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 08:00:32 AM

As a newbie, knowledge is very important. That is what you really need first. Once you get basic knowledge about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry, you can start investing in Bitcoin.The best advice I can give you is for you to find reliable sources of income so you can get your capital from there and start investing in Bitcoin. This is the only way you can enjoy your Bitcoin investment journey.

There are ways that someone can be earning Bitcoin online, but I wouldn't advise you to fully depend on them. These online methods of earning Bitcoin, especially those that involve doing tasks for companies like signature or by offer services like designing are not that fully reliable and may not continue forever. It's very possible that someone could lose their client easily as many people are into that. In fact, many good  currently traders you see often have other reliable sources of income.

I guess there is no stable way of earning bitcoin if you rely solely with what the market offers. But the only way I can tell is getting a real job that pays you regularly, that way you will never struggle whenever you wish to buy more bitcoin and add it to your investment portfolio. Signature campaigns may be reliable today but we all know it won’t last forever, like having those jobs available in the crypto market as they are only temporary.

Also, find a good investment that will give you sustainable profits later on. When that happens, aside from getting your monthly salary from your job, you could also make use of your investment profits to buy bitcoin whenever you want.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1139

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 05:52:53 PM

This is the reason why GiftedMAN came in to correct the impression that he could just be financially stable involving in bitcoin without any other source of income. Early adopters enjoyed that privilege though, just a few dollars could get you good number of bitcoin or if you are a miner, you could as well accumulate many bitcoin. But today, bitcoin can only make you live comfortably but not super rich unless you invest very much.
Anyone who hopes to offer so little service or effort or to make huge returns from very little capital as is stated in OP is one who is susceptible to being scams and being scammed. It’s not like haven’t got the chance to gain in one some of the years you’ve missed on taking Bitcoin investment but, if you really want to catch up with early adopters which no one obviously can, you really need to invest a lot of capital into buying and hodling and repeat over and over.
Having the thought that a little capital could get you something huge is just false, perhaps it could get you somewhere with DCA and would be much better than later adopters but, don’t expect any quick returns and several multipliers from a little capital.
As for the idea of nothing at all, I’ll advice OP to perish it.

Wakate

Activity: 1106
Merit: 529

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 08:44:27 PM

Since the launch of Bitcoin, it has create a phase where people can make money but just holding their digital currency. This might be a difficult task for their that are into forex or trading it currency. CC cryptocurrency has actually changed the world and I like it, help people that are ready to learn to make money for themselves without having to look for a job or doing something illegal. We can buy Bitcoin or altcoins and hold for as long as possible, we can sell it after a while and make money for ourselves. Patience really matters and we can actually make more money by learning others ways to make money from the crypto market apart from holding.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 977

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2024, 09:56:44 AM

~SNIP~
I think you are misunderstanding the author because the emphasis is on earning bitcoin which might involved performing a task or rendering services. Buying bitcoin is not the same thing as earning bitcoin but you can earn profits from your investment.

For this forum, there are many ways of earning bitcoin such as bounties, signature campaign, contests and price predictions that are sponsored by many companies. However, each of these depends on your qualification and abilities.

Well now you can stake your bitcoin on a program called Bitcoin LRT that basically puts your btc to work and earns more money in the way and I categorize this way to earn more bitcoin.

But I quite agree with you people like to only rely on signature campaigns but it is not easy because we need to grind to get a higher account. TBH is really hard to get pure BTC nowadays with selling services. the best way earning bitcoin right now is by mining it

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dzungmobile

Activity: 826
Merit: 420

I stand with Ukraine!

View Profile
July 27, 2024, 10:38:55 AM

Well now you can stake your bitcoin on a program called Bitcoin LRT that basically puts your btc to work and earns more money in the way and I categorize this way to earn more bitcoin.
If staking means we will have to give up full control on our bitcoin, that we are supposed to do, I am against any program LRT or whatever, just to gain not significant passive earning from staking. It is like derivative product but it's not safe for my fund and I would like to simply hold my bitcoin and get passive profit from its price growth in a bull run or after some market cycles.

But I quite agree with you people like to only rely on signature campaigns but it is not easy because we need to grind to get a higher account.
It takes a long time to work in signature campaigns and accumulate bitcoin and signature campaigns can be shut down by theymos too. Nothing to be sure signature campaign industry will continue in 2024 or far future. theymos and Cyrus can decide to stop it or government in the US. will do something to force forum admins doing things like KYC on users and even stop signature campaigns.

Signature advertisers: suggestions?
Honestly, I find signature advertisements distasteful, and it is not impossible that I will someday ban the practice. However, it's obviously an important part of the forum ecosystem today. So if you use signatures for advertising, what are your suggestions for forum improvements in that area?

Ideas for improving post quality?
What are everyone's ideas for improving post quality?

I have mostly ruled out:

- Removing signatures or sig ads globally.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ndabagi01

Activity: 700
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 27, 2024, 09:21:28 PM

The best, easiest and seamless way of earning bitcoin is by buying them with your own money. That is the best way I earn a bitcoin to yourself. Every other ways are secondary means of having it expect if you’re a miner that owns a mining tool that can mine bitcoin for you. Those are the earliest ways of owning bitcoin alongside buying them from a miner that wants to sell the one in their possession. Participating in signature paid campaigns, taking part in contests or freely given a bitcoin (likely never to happen) are all other ways you can earn bitcoin. It is not easy to earn them through this processes but where you have little or no capital, you just have to settle for less in order to have some amount of bitcoin in your possession (wallet).

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 977

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 04:08:54 PM

If staking means we will have to give up full control on our bitcoin, that we are supposed to do, I am against any program LRT or whatever, just to gain not significant passive earning from staking. It is like derivative product but it's not safe for my fund and I would like to simply hold my bitcoin and get passive profit from its price growth in a bull run or after some market cycles.

dzungmobile my frennnn hehe.

Well I agree with you the idea of restaking or LRT program begins from the ETH that basically earns from the Proof Of Stake System and then now it become popular and hit too bitcoin Solana and the other. I still don't understand how they get money from the bitcoin restaking program since bitcoin is Proof of Work but now its getting popular but yeah I should put DYOR in my previous post.

Still the best option right now and the safest way is by HODLING the bitcoin in hardware wallet

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adultcrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 05:04:32 PM

Most staking pools I know are in the centralized exchanges which require the user to deposit their bitcoin and lock them there in their exchange. As we all know, this is risky and not recommended for anyone because the private keys are in the possession of the exchanges. Apart from this, the APR on bitcoin staking is very small, usually 3% or a single digit and if you compare this to the risk of losing 100% of the assets, it is not worth it. Instead of staking my bitcoin in any centralized exchange, I prefer holding it in my wallet.  

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2312

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 05:17:10 PM

Most staking pools I know are in the centralized exchanges which require the user to deposit their bitcoin and lock them there in their exchange. As we all know, this is risky and not recommended for anyone because the private keys are in the possession of the exchanges. Apart from this, the APR on bitcoin staking is very small, usually 3% or a single digit and if you compare this to the risk of losing 100% of the assets, it is not worth it. Instead of staking my bitcoin in any centralized exchange, I prefer holding it in my wallet.

I agree as I have shared the same opinion before; I even remember a member talking about a special offer in certain exchange with a 10% APY. The fact was that this 10% was only for a few weeks, and after that was lowered to 3% or so, but even in the case they maintained that 10%, you should wait 10 years to double your investment, although as adultcrypto said you only need one moment to lose it all if the exchange "goes MtGox".

So, to me, it is not worth the risk either.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wakate

Activity: 1106
Merit: 529

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:08:25 PM

We can really make money from investing in Bitcoin if we know when to buy and when to sell. The market has different phases and it is good for us to know when to buy because this is one of the ways we can earn more from the crypto market when we buy cheap and sell at higher price. Every investors want to keep making money from the market has the price of Bitcoin keeps going up and down. We can also earn from staking our Bitcoin and awaiting to earn apy with time which could be interesting for us as the price of Bitcoin keeps going bullish increasing the value as time goes.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wiwo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 10:49:11 PM

Earning you mean working and getting paid in bitcoin or you mean making profits from trading or your bitcoin investment, which do you mean, you need to clarify this subject so that we know where to channel our efforts to, but if you talk about earning bitcoin, you ha e to know that such jobs are not readily available so you can rarely fine such opportunity to work and earn bitcoin.

But the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to use your fiat to buy bitcoin and hold for a certain period of time, and when you make profits, that point you have started earning from bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....POKER..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ThemePen

Activity: 868
Merit: 752

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 01:46:30 AM

Since the launch of Bitcoin, it has create a phase where people can make money but just holding their digital currency. This might be a difficult task for their that are into forex or trading it currency. CC cryptocurrency has actually changed the world and I like it, help people that are ready to learn to make money for themselves without having to look for a job or doing something illegal. We can buy Bitcoin or altcoins and hold for as long as possible, we can sell it after a while and make money for ourselves. Patience really matters and we can actually make more money by learning others ways to make money from the crypto market apart from holding.
I totally agree that timing is important when investing in Bitcoin. To make most money we need to know when to buy and when to sell. Buying when price is low and selling when it is high is good way to do this. Another way to make money is to hold onto our Bitcoin and earn interest over time. This works well when price of Bitcoin is going up. To be successful investors need to stay up to date with market changes and be flexible. By buying and selling at right times and earning interest investors can make a lot of money from Bitcoin. But remember investing in cryptocurrency can be risky so it is important to do research and we must have knowledge and we should be careful while investing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roseline492

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:44:42 PM

But the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to use your fiat to buy bitcoin and hold for a certain period of time, and when you make profits, that point you have started earning from bitcoin.

Beginners always ask the question "how would they earn Bitcoin", perhaps they believe that there are so many other ways they could easily get Bitcoin, so actually they need to understand that earning is when they would start investing on it that is only when there question will be answered or like you said if they are working and getting paid in Bitcoin if not there is no any other means I can think of, so they should be very watchful in other not be lured into any fake platform all in the name of looking for a means to start earning in Bitcoin because I realized that most of the beginners does not want to invest with there money but instead they prefer an easy way they can be getting it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x