Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice to see a local crypto news channel here.  (Read 110 times)
Cryptohygenic (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:21:49 AM

I have been in this forum for few weeks now and just currently discovered that there is an existence of Nigerian board here.
Diz na really means way doz of us way dey interest to learn about bitcoin to now knw am and also for doz way dey doubt bitcoin to com here and get dia doubts cleared on wetin really bitcoin dey about.
I go take this section to be out own local news Crypto. So if e get anyone wanting to say updated with crypto currencies, direct am com here so that e no go be say u way dey physically deliberate wit am get personal interest.
promise444c5

Activity: 336
Merit: 200

Keep Promises !

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:32:04 AM

The board itself is generally  for naija crypto news(particularly Bitcoin), thanks to theymos we now have a new mod @Igebotz, he did create child boards for politics and society  I.e  not relating  to crypto just society and topics arising  from politics, also we have the off topic which are specified for others.
If you have any news relating  crypto(especially Bitcoin) bring it to the board e dey highly welcom, everybody  fit put mouth discuss am

HajiBagi

Activity: 574
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:54:54 PM

I have been in this forum for few weeks now and just currently discovered that there is an existence of Nigerian board here.
Diz na really means way doz of us way dey interest to learn about bitcoin to now knw am and also for doz way dey doubt bitcoin to com here and get dia doubts cleared on wetin really bitcoin dey about.
I go take this section to be out own local news Crypto. So if e get anyone wanting to say updated with crypto currencies, direct am com here so that e no go be say u way dey physically deliberate wit am get personal interest.

Welcome to the forum and it is very good for you to know that there is local board of Naija in the forum, this Naija no is very important for everybody not only the newbie, it is very important for us because it will make us discuss something’s that is going on in our country and to make each other understand the meaning of bitcoin and alll those kind things wey Dey sup for forum, as you Dey like this you fit go get better information whether na for another board or outside the board wey make sense you can update us so that we too fit get some information and things wey Dey go on and with sharing information here will improve the local board and help all of us, but e no mean say you will go carry wrong information come here oh  Grin

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Alphakilo

Activity: 378
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 07:57:13 PM

This was my initial excitement when I first was informed by that there is a Nigerian board here. Did you know that there is a Nigerian board on almost every internet forum especially one where bitcoin and cryptos are a topic of discussion? I make bold to say that any day you visit any internet forum where bitcoin is discussed and you cannot find any Nigerian, run because away. It must be a very shitty place.

Back to the discussion, we nor need to talk too much you don already get the OT. Make you carry on jejely.

Welcome once again.

Bright0515

Activity: 137
Merit: 32

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 09:04:57 PM

First of all I have to welcome you to this forum the (naija board) where you can drop your posts in our local language. But first of all as a newbie I have to enlighten you a little that it is a local board doesn't mean we post whatever comes our mind first of all we are here for something and for you to achieve your goals their is a standard which is called (quality post) yes you have to compose your post to everyone to understand because to read this our local language for some people hard pass the real English. Actually this forum is a school to learn about crypto and have the latest and best information as you can but also do your research to boost your learning.

That na my contribution for you.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 07:57:30 AM

Welcome to the forum, my gee. E good say you finally locate this cabal after your roamings for the other boards and sections as truely, no place be like home.
Every part of the forum, asides from off topic and sometimes serious discussion board dey talk about crypto related news, the only difference for here be say we dey break am for we pidgin (most times) so that pipo go fit understand am at their own pace.
 I know go too blame you say you dey discover this place now because e dey a bit hidden and e dey bottom and before you go scroll reach down, other places fit don catch your fancy.
Any how, welcome and we believe say you go follow join hand to make this place beta.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptohygenic (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:53:52 AM

The board itself is generally  for naija crypto news(particularly Bitcoin), thanks to theymos we now have a new mod @Igebotz, he did create child boards for politics and society  I.e  not relating  to crypto just society and topics arising  from politics, also we have the off topic which are specified for others.
If you have any news relating  crypto(especially Bitcoin) bring it to the board e dey highly welcom, everybody  fit put mouth discuss am

I appreciate your contribution. Believing that no other social platforms including our local news channels that discussing about cryptocurrencies, then I accept my prio of being here to specifically be of my enhancements to building my bitcoin investment dreams and how also I can obtain various crypto knowledges as I learn that bitcoin can also be used for alternative to make goods and services payments and not just of the investment.
So I am can always catch up with the politics and society life update on the local news channels off from this platform while I persists deliberately on acquiring my bitcoin goal.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 56
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 10:06:38 AM

Welcome to the Nigerian local board, this is a place where we discuss about cryptocurrency, especially as it concerns us as Nigerians. We also have sub boards where we discuss politics and society with another one for off topic discussions, the Nigerian local board is a total package and I visit it everyday because it feels like home to me, I get some crypto news and information about Nigeria, here in this board first before I see it on social media news sites. Any newbie that navigates through the whole boards in the forum will see different local boards including our beloved naija board. 
Agbamoni

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 11:45:46 AM

When i been join the forum e take me sometime before i fit locate this place. E good say you locate the place early and luck for you, you done see people wey they interested to share things with you here. So much welcome for here but me ah wan tell you say make you no they shy to ask any question for anything wey you no understand because some kind mistake for here get consequences. If you never read the rules go read am now as we get moderator wey they very vigilant to make sure say the board they clean from some kind things wey no go benefit anyone for here.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
iBaba

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 02:50:11 PM

This was my initial excitement when I first was informed by that there is a Nigerian board here. Did you know that there is a Nigerian board on almost every internet forum especially one where bitcoin and cryptos are a topic of discussion? I make bold to say that any day you visit any internet forum where bitcoin is discussed and you cannot find any Nigerian, run because away. It must be a very shitty place.

Back to the discussion, we nor need to talk too much you don already get the OT. Make you carry on jejely.

Welcome once again.

Na one of the most exciting things wey I Don experience for this forum be that, especially as a witness, seeing that we now have a board and a moderator attached to the Naija board was a project I was so excited and impressed about. All thanks to Theymos for his apt response to our call. All I want to advise us all as members of this forum is to be more proactive and professional with our posts and try not to insult or hate in each other. Let there be a level playing field for everyone irrespective of our differences in politics and life.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Jegileman

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:42:49 PM

The naija local board don come finally come into live after so many request for it. Dis board give us a lot of joy as dem approve am and na because we fit dey engage to ourselves locally wey we go better understand and have serious discussions on how crypto take dey affect us and our local environment. The local board na very good place to get a free mind discussion with your locales and dis has been a very good place since the day it was created. You’re welcome to the forum and feel free to join in discussion and share your honest thoughts, feedbacks about cryptocurrency in Nigeria and also your issues here in the forum and what you need to know.

Obari

Activity: 658
Merit: 469

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 08:39:34 PM

The board itself is generally  for naija crypto news(particularly Bitcoin)

No need to personalize the board and making it seem like na only bitcoin matter suppose Dey here which isn’t right .
The board na for discussion about Nigeria and everything cryptocurrency related for the country(just say make I clear that view).
Welcome to the forum chief and I can relate with the joy of discussing you’re not alone on this fantastic journey of discovering the wonders of crypto because I also had same joy when I found the local thread then we only had a local thread and not a board but glory and all thanks to theymos and all those who made it possible for us to have a board.
Please feel free in the board and also do well to explore and ask whatever questions you feel you need clarifications on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x