Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 10:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which childhood remarks have become true?  (Read 47 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:27:31 AM

When I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I used to casually say I wanted to be an editor, not really knowing what editors actually did. Eventually, after some twists and turns, I ended up becoming an editor.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2100
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 04:39:24 PM

Ha that’s really lucky of you.

as kids we often did not realize just how hard life could be so we just spewed out all kinds of jobs if you end up doing what you actually dreamt of as a kid then i envy you lol i wish life ran as smoothly as i thought it would when i was a kid anyway no matter what job though i do think people who told me i’d be doing great things later in life were right

GalFrance

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 07:39:37 AM

But I still don’t know what to become, I’ve already worked in different places and I can’t find myself
TheRealQStarPleaseStandUp

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 11:20:37 AM

I remember when I was a kid, maybe 12-13, I was sad at the state of the world, and I vowed I would never stop looking for a way to make the world a better place. I am happy to say I have never stopped looking. Of course over time I came to realize it was an impossible goal for the likes of me, but still, I am as committed today some thirty plus years later as I was back then. After all, the only way it would really be impossible is if I didn't try.
Reatim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 366

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 04:49:04 AM

I remember when I was a kid, maybe 12-13, I was sad at the state of the world, and I vowed I would never stop looking for a way to make the world a better place. I am happy to say I have never stopped looking.
That is quite inspiring. I am sure as kids we all looked at something and wanted to change it for the better. The key here would be to not giving up. Growing up life happens and we all get selfish and over time we start not caring about the state of the world anymore.
Of course over time I came to realize it was an impossible goal for the likes of me, but still, I am as committed today some thirty plus years later as I was back then. After all, the only way it would really be impossible is if I didn't try.
I think you can change the world even if it is done bit by bit. One little step is a huge step forward. We can all contribute different things to the world and we should be proud of the progress we make.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
MisssPirssss

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 09:25:50 AM

I was what I dreamed of as a child. But he was forced to change his profession.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: