Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of Bitcointalk over social media  (Read 731 times)
Cryptohygenic

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 07:03:05 PM

What are like more about bitcointalk forum when compared to other social media platforms is that it is a place to clear any misinformation and disinformation. Whenever I read about some crypto news, I usually come back here to fact check. I check the accuracy from the comments of most users which helps me to identify what information is a false narrative, a conspiracy theory, or the real information. I do not even need any other source to verify any information because the users here would have verified the credibility of the information sources.

Bitcointalk forum is social media forum certified to produce authenticated informations and providing educative measures across its audiences. Users here can always be confided with benefits of clarities at where one feels doubts or trying to o pave a way at your own quest and definitely with the quality of reputations this forum has attained, the forum is worth better to be google world of its own because informations spread here are legit and any misguiding once are tackled a d trashed. While the outside social medias are more of entertainment and spreading of invalid informations which could be false as well.
That is the uniqueness between the bitcointalk forum and the outside social media.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 610

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:46:12 PM

This forum consists of different information related to crypto and of course the bitcoin itself, you can easily ask a question related to crypto and people answer with the prior facts and opinions we can discuss here with the information we've seen and share so we can identify which is the truth, these days tons of information we can search in the internet and its quite hassle to me personally which one is reliable so if there's other created a thread already its more easier to us to confirm the information if no one else created yet we are freely to create a new topic to discuss.
Bitcointalk is a source of legit and reliable information, while this social media is full of unreliable information that will mislead you if you don't take some time researching and studying about the facts. However, this social media is also advantageous if you use it in a positive way, but mostly it's only a place of scams and misleading information from unreliable  sources.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: