Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 04:25:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do feel for an own-goal letting to your bet loss?  (Read 658 times)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1018

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
Today at 12:09:49 PM

Own goals belong to that  class of  the rare events which have the potential to upset the apple-cart resulting in bet loss at the end. When this happens I feel myself backed into a corner as my gambling was over after that moment. However I don't feel guilty for my wrong bet because, rephrasing Maradona, may say to myself that  the own goals are coming from God.
Haha an own goal is moment that is truly rare and very rare to find in every match, this does not come from God but because of an unintentional mistake.
Anyone will definitely feel angry, annoyed and disappointed when the bet they made well fails just because an own goal occurred, but that cannot be fixed because when it happens have to accept it.
Blaming the players is also pointless because they also did it without any element of intention, even the players themselves who did it must seem to really regret their actions.
All we can do is let go of this failure and return to betting more calmly, after all, no one would want something like this to happen.

Simply think that everything has risks and in football, too, scoring an own goal is just an accident that no one wants to happen. To say who will regret the most, I think the player who scored the own goal will be the one who regrets the most because just because of that incident, his team had to concede an unnecessary goal. Therefore, criticizing him not only does not make the situation better, but also pushes him into a corner.

Everything has risks and betting is no exception, accepting fate and letting go of failure is what we should do instead of getting angry, and cursing...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: