Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 01:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will AI taking people jobs and make the world worse?  (Read 2590 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2352
Merit: 121

Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
October 02, 2024, 01:17:22 AM

In a few years, lots of teachers will lose their jobs probably.
I hope that this won't happen. Teachers are the molders of the next generation.
If it's going to be these AI things, there's still a huge difference between how they teach conventionally and with AI.
Maybe, if it's about the translators, they're the ones that going to lose their jobs instead of teachers.
I think it will be difficult to happen. Because after all, children who are not yet adults will continue to need direct guidance from schools, and schools need teachers. In addition to intelligence, manners and attitudes also need to be taught. Do you know how many children are damaged by today's sophisticated technology? Well, very many. So, the role of teachers is really needed today, and I think AI cannot solve it. Humans need other humans for guidance
For the role of a mentor or teacher, it will never be replaced, but it cannot be denied that sophisticated technology can make it easier for teachers to teach, this is more precisely only as an assistant to replace.
Technology must still be controlled by humans so don't be too excessive to fear that it will happen in the future, I don't think AI can completely replace human work but AI can only make human work easier.
I think what you said is the truth, and it is hard to be able to replace the role of a teacher by any method, because teachers are endowed with a sense and heart that is, of course, highly adapted to the situation at hand when they interact with their students, and it is unlikely that it will be replaced.
Right, technology has always been controlled by humans and cannot stand alone, so there is no need for excessive fear with AI, where some are replaceable and some are irreplaceable. Let knowledge always be more advanced, but humans are also the ones who will inevitably determine in the end.

Victorybit1

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2024, 06:46:34 PM

People need to understand that humans are intelligent species and Ai was created through human ideas, no matter how developed ai gets it can't replace and take over every job. There are still jobs that can only be done by humans. For example how would you expect an artificial intelligence to lecture in a university, despite the vast knowledge it has it can't teach like a human that is very knowledgeable in that profession or field of study. The world can only get better with AI and there's absolutely no way that it can take over every human Job.

Mahanton

Activity: 2856
Merit: 662

View Profile
October 03, 2024, 07:51:56 PM

In a few years, lots of teachers will lose their jobs probably.
I hope that this won't happen. Teachers are the molders of the next generation.
If it's going to be these AI things, there's still a huge difference between how they teach conventionally and with AI.
Maybe, if it's about the translators, they're the ones that going to lose their jobs instead of teachers.
I think it will be difficult to happen. Because after all, children who are not yet adults will continue to need direct guidance from schools, and schools need teachers. In addition to intelligence, manners and attitudes also need to be taught. Do you know how many children are damaged by today's sophisticated technology? Well, very many. So, the role of teachers is really needed today, and I think AI cannot solve it. Humans need other humans for guidance
For the role of a mentor or teacher, it will never be replaced, but it cannot be denied that sophisticated technology can make it easier for teachers to teach, this is more precisely only as an assistant to replace.
Technology must still be controlled by humans so don't be too excessive to fear that it will happen in the future, I don't think AI can completely replace human work but AI can only make human work easier.
I think what you said is the truth, and it is hard to be able to replace the role of a teacher by any method, because teachers are endowed with a sense and heart that is, of course, highly adapted to the situation at hand when they interact with their students, and it is unlikely that it will be replaced.
Right, technology has always been controlled by humans and cannot stand alone, so there is no need for excessive fear with AI, where some are replaceable and some are irreplaceable. Let knowledge always be more advanced, but humans are also the ones who will inevitably determine in the end.
There would really be those certain jobs that cant really be replaced by AI or Robots on which it will really be that still having that kind of human being interference or involvement on which it will really be that much more better than by be done by robots on which it will really be that understandable on this case. We do know that when it comes into this aspect on where it will really be that relevant that humans should be taking the job. There would really be certain industries that cant be replaced by Robot but as we do all know that such advancement or development is really that something that will really be inevitable when it comes to the development on which there's no other aim for this one but to make peoples lives more comfortable and having that efficiency and precision but of course any positive effect would really be having a negative effect as we do all know and there's no way on stopping that.

If you are already worrying on such manner, then it will really be just that right that you should really be that finding up ways on trying out to securing multiple streams of income so that on the moment that there would really be some laying off with those workers then you will really be that finding yourself not worrying that much since you could really be able to support yourself whenever this one happens.
This is why its better to act early rather than on finding yourself having those regrets just because you havent done something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████