Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Service BTC 0-5%  (Read 58 times)
bitveritebroker (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 11:25:42 AM

My Budget: 50 BTC
Note: I may increase or decrease my budget.

Terms:
-You must have valid collateral. Only, altcoin is valid collateral to me. I will not take bitcointalk account as collateral anymore as it is forbidden by few reputed forum member as well as DT.

-As I will not take account as collateral, you have to agree that once you take a loan from me, you will not take/apply for any other loan from anyone until you repay the loan. Also before the repayment, you would not be able to trade any reversible payment.
-I can accept or reject any loan application without any explanation.
-If you want to use escrow I have no problem. But escrow fee is yours if required fees.
-When I will fill loan application, I will give neutral trust once repaid will remove neutral trust.
-If collateral goes below terms amount, I will sell collateral to stop loss. You have to check either your collateral falls or not, I am not responsible to inform you or wait more time to be more loser.
-If you fail to repay on time then 1% charge/ as discussed (for extension) will be applicable.
-For non collateral loan or loan with bitcointalk  account as collateral, if you need to extension then you have to pay previous interest and take extension time (charge applicable 1% charge/ as discussed).
-Once you take loan from me you have to pay full interest even you return that in few minutes latter. Same rule will be applied for loan extension.
Telegram:@Rafael_Azz
memehunter

Activity: 112
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 08:31:56 AM

My Budget: 50 BTC

Post proof of funds otherwise there are more reasons to believe that you are a scammer.

-You must have valid collateral.

Sounds Like collateral scam. I will strongly advise other members to stay away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: