Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 03:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you be profitable with airdrops?  (Read 589 times)
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1511

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 11:00:39 PM

I am still one of those who do not believe in easy and quick profit, so airdrop campaigns have always been for me a means of marketing any failed cryptocurrency more than it may indicate a success characteristic of the project behind. I do not deny that there are airdrops that have been relatively successful in gaining a place for the token in the market, but it remained a very partial success that only the project team really benefited from, or some airdrops that were in the form of rewards for users of one of the services, as happened with old uniswap users.

Currently it seems that the popularity of Telegram is being exploited to obtain the largest number of users by carrying out a free distribution process without any of the conditions of efficiency, and the project itself is a meme currency. Who would have imagined that any of the meme projects would succeed? Especially if they are meme projects and started with a free airdrop campaign? This may be far from reality, and no matter how popular these currencies are and are listed on the largest exchanges, their main driver remains the hype, and nothing guarantees their continuity, whether in the medium or even shortest term.
Some talked about investing and I would never advise him to invest his own money or the effort he will make in order to hopefully profit one day from one of these projects, whether on Telegram or even here on the forum, but there is no harm in getting free coins that will not cost anything if the process takes into account privacy conditions, which is not certain at all.

I participated in the distribution of the Dogs coin and all I got does not exceed $14 (its value at the current price). I might think about getting rid of them quickly if the price drops further.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x