Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Matrix and the Palantir (sportbook betting)  (Read 320 times)
johnmatrix (OP)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:38:36 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 07:33:24 AM by johnmatrix

Hi there, i will be posting some picks and i´ve created this topic specifically for it!

Why "palantir" well palantir is some sort of crystall ball on where you can see everything on the Lord of the rings world, having one of those would be awesome right? ok.. lets begin

After winning a parlay today im posting another semi completed parlay , as you can see theres missing only one game, tomorrows san antonio spurs game. Ok lets see.
They are in a 19th straight win, so would this game gonna be the 20th or is just game over?

Oklahoma is leading spurs by 3-0, so i think its time for the revenge!! and i think they are going to win tonight. i wont gonna put technical analysis where it cant be, at the end the results avoid all of that.
So you can be with me betting on spurs 2.200 odds or just avoiding this. But i can tell you that im not securing the bet (putting some money on oklahoma so i cant lose completely) they can do the job.

I am following NBA since the start of this season.

Tip of the day: The most hard part of the leagues is the beginning and the end (playoffs), the beginning i think is obviously because you dont know the teams yet and why the playoffs?? well recently im only betting on a few games in the playoffs (there will always be some sharks in the playoffs)(in the ncaam playoffs only Florida got my eye as a 100% sure wins) but in general there are many surprises as the teams start to play different, so stay away of triying to bet in all the playoffs games.

Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: