Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 10:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE or XRP  (Read 682 times)
JamesDaniel90

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 08:44:12 AM

DOGE
Traders are ramping up their positions on Dogecoin as its price "breaks out," reaching its highest monthly level on July 20. However, not all are convinced that the bullish pattern is confirmed. However, technical analysis is difficult to apply to Memecoins as their value is speculative. If this pattern were to repeat, Dogecoin price would reach a new all-time high in April 2025.

XRP
XRP has surged 35% this week and some traders are anticipating a breakout moment, pointing to a long-term trend and feeling excitement after price gain.

“With XRP making an emergence this week, bullish narratives have erupted."

CONCLUSION:

If you are doing swing trade then you can buy dogecoin, if you are thinking for a long term Ripple is more ahead than Doge in my perspective.

Not a financial advice #DYOR.

Agree. I did hold Doge at one point but sold it once I doubled my money.

I am holding XRP for the long term until the 2028/29 bull run at least and that is when I believe it will be $20+.
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 09:02:44 AM

DOGE
Traders are ramping up their positions on Dogecoin as its price "breaks out," reaching its highest monthly level on July 20. However, not all are convinced that the bullish pattern is confirmed. However, technical analysis is difficult to apply to Memecoins as their value is speculative. If this pattern were to repeat, Dogecoin price would reach a new all-time high in April 2025.

XRP
XRP has surged 35% this week and some traders are anticipating a breakout moment, pointing to a long-term trend and feeling excitement after price gain.

CONCLUSION:

If you are doing swing trade then you can buy dogecoin, if you are thinking for a long term Ripple is more ahead than Doge in my perspective.

I am holding XRP for the long term until the 2028/29 bull run at least and that is when I believe it will be $20+.

That's such a big period, though. I hope your investment pays off and you will reap such a long-term boon for yourself! I never would be able to see some coins in my portfolio waiting for their time, but your patience is commendable if that's how it's going to go for real.

JamesDaniel90

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 09:06:12 AM

DOGE

XRP

CONCLUSION:

That's such a big period, though. I hope your investment pays off and you will reap such a long-term boon for yourself! I never would be able to see some coins in my portfolio waiting for their time, but your patience is commendable if that's how it's going to go for real.

I am selling all of my altcoins this bull run over the next 12 months but Bitcoin and XRP I am holding till 2028/29 bull run.

I think Bitcoin will be $300k + and XRP $20+ in the next bull run so for me 4-5 years is not that long to wait for an investment that can return such amounts.

I am 34 and the goal is to be semi retired by 2030. It is not definite but this is what cryptocurrency gives you that the normal working life doesn't, a chance.
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 09:20:11 AM

DOGE

XRP

CONCLUSION:

I am selling all of my altcoins this bull run over the next 12 months but Bitcoin and XRP I am holding till 2028/29 bull run.

I think Bitcoin will be $300k + and XRP $20+ in the next bull run so for me 4-5 years is not that long to wait for an investment that can return such amounts. So your plan will succeed Wink

I am 34 and the goal is to be semi retired by 2030. It is not definite but this is what cryptocurrency gives you that the normal working life doesn't, a chance.

Sounds like a bullish plan! I wish you well, as I do think BTC will get there eventually, and that's the chance we all have with so many ways and possibilities to get wiser, richer and better with crypto.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1390

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 12:40:04 AM

Yes, totally. But even then, there are bigger possibilities and less risk going with DOGE out of these two.

Besides that, Dogecoin has Elon Musk's backing. This guy is the richest man in the world, so odds of DOGE "pumping" all the way to Mars are high. Especially when he can manipulate the market to his favor. Would you imagine Elon Musk integrating DOGE into X (formerly known as Twitter) like he promised? "Hodlers" will profit like crazy.

As for XRP, I don't see it going anywhere. It lacks real use cases, besides the fact that it's utterly-centralized. The pre-mine alone is a huge deal-breaker for me. What's stopping Ripple (the company) from dumping pre-mined XRP tokens on the market? It will cause a severe "bloodbath" in XRP's market price. The risk of holding XRP is much higher than DOGE. Hopefully, the OP takes the right decision before it's too late. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 09:15:16 AM

Yes, totally. But even then, there are bigger possibilities and less risk going with DOGE out of these two.

Besides that, Dogecoin has Elon Musk's backing. This guy is the richest man in the world, so odds of DOGE "pumping" all the way to Mars are high. Especially when he can manipulate the market to his favor. Would you imagine Elon Musk integrating DOGE into X (formerly known as Twitter) like he promised? "Hodlers" will profit like crazy.

As for XRP, I don't see it going anywhere. It lacks real use cases, besides the fact that it's utterly-centralized. The pre-mine alone is a huge deal-breaker for me. What's stopping Ripple (the company) from dumping pre-mined XRP tokens on the market? It will cause a severe "bloodbath" in XRP's market price. The risk of holding XRP is much higher than DOGE. Hopefully, the OP takes the right decision before it's too late. Smiley

You are on the money here! The idea of integrating the DOGE into X (formerly Twitter) is crazy interesting, though, didn't hear about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: