Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the opportunities for a student like me in crypto?  (Read 175 times)
Zigabel

Activity: 322
Merit: 163

Duelbits.com

View Profile
Today at 05:47:10 PM

Hello guys, I'm a student from a university and also a crypto enthusiast. I'm super passionate about this whole space so I want to explore more. I have been seeing some crypto events that are held in Nigeria, teaching students about crypto and other ecosystems.

If you look at this tweet from Twitter: https://x.com/AllstarsNG/status/1808461926357209403, you will see tons of students participating and learning about solana, onboarding into solana ecosystem as well. So I am also curious how can I apply for myself for these kinds of crypto programs and gain a lot of things alongside my studies?
As a student, there are many opportunities in the crypto space which you can explore and still get to become proficient and profitable in the space, one of the opportunities will be in the exchange of crypto using the P2P platforms created by various crypto exchanges, this may actually look very much capital intensive but you can be sure that its not  going to take much of your time since you are a student. trading is another aspect that you may want to explore but its such that may not really be ideal for a beginner whos a student and has got a whole lot to divide his time amongst.

If you get on to study very well about the crypto market and you eventually get to be really proficient with the crypto space, an opportunity in education is another you can choose to explore using your proficiency. these are only but a few other opportunities the crypto space avails people like you. investment is another but its capital intensive and i don't know how much you can be willing to invest in it at once, or better still you can venture in Airdrops and from there raise free capital with which you can start your crypto journey.

Mate2237

Activity: 784
Merit: 596

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:06:08 PM

If you want to know more on cryptocurrency then you don't have to start from Solana and I will not advise anyone to start learning from Solana. It is a waste of time. Learn from the king of cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and this forum is the best place to learn and all what you have to do is to ask questions whatever you don't understand. and another thing to do is to read other people comments and threads.

And if you have some cash then start the investment now. As a student you normally have allowance therefore you can buy bitcoin from there and it will make the investment plan easy for you. Though we all know why you are here. And since you are a student don't rely on that but make a real investment and grow your investment every month or weekly. All depends on the time you got your allowance. There are students that are here that are doing well here. And don't depend on campaign. Investing will make you to learn faster as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀