Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help with this health  (Read 34 times)
deadmanish1 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:47:17 AM

hi im having syncope because i didnt eat for 24 hours now i got a restart in my heart because of medication i want to know how do i get syncope that is being delayed i got that from injection to but that was anti psychotic injection has anyone been through this before where they had delayed syncope after not eating for 24 hours how did you solve it please let me know thanks.
VicManton

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:08:06 AM

hi im having syncope because i didnt eat for 24 hours now i got a restart in my heart because of medication i want to know how do i get syncope that is being delayed i got that from injection to but that was anti psychotic injection has anyone been through this before where they had delayed syncope after not eating for 24 hours how did you solve it please let me know thanks.

Just because this place is off the topic doesn't mean we should overdo it. The clinic is there for you to make this complaint. Even though I do something that has to with health, I want you to have the habit of consulting your doctor for best practices and don't always use the media to treat yourself when things go wrong with your health.
deadmanish1 (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:19:05 AM

Just because this place is off the topic doesn't mean we should overdo it. The clinic is there for you to make this complaint. Even though I do something that has to with health, I want you to have the habit of consulting your doctor for best practices and don't always use the media to treat yourself when things go wrong with your health.

the doctor does nothing it says I have mental health problems when I dont also I just wanted to know if someone had this experience not eating after 24 hours which I know is hazardous but there is nothing I can do about it.
takemereason

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 08:26:55 AM

Wouldn't it be easier to go to a doctor and not put yourself in danger?
ChocolateBitcoinK

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 04:40:01 AM

Bro, for this type of needs why you want to know something here? Is there any guarantee that you will be given the right advice from now on? So for these types of needs you go to a clinic and take the doctor's advice, never compromise on health, because a wrong treatment can ruin your life. And keep the number of a doctor you know in case of emergency, so that you can call him for help in case of emergency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: