Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 07:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Crypto Trend for Telegram Users  (Read 519 times)
fikrett

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 10:50:19 AM

This is a trend that is currently running, it emerged because of the success of a project you mentioned earlier, namely NotCoin, so that new projects similar to this have emerged, this is a common occurrence. What is clear is that this is one of the trends that could drive progress in the crypto field

Over time, with the many trends that exist, including Not Coin, it has a positive impact among its users, making choices with the projects they have, quickly gaining traction, and all of that continues with their increasing understanding of crypto.

People aren't really going for crypto and knowledge about it while chasing NOT or DOGS or any other meme, they try to track money, profit, and money from fresh air itself, more of it - the better.
Only a few ones are really into going deeper into crypto and its concepts, in my opinion.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2226
Merit: 259

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 05:22:32 PM

I think I love the Dogs initiative and how they reward users

Yes dogs community has paid their members who joined the telegram campaign and by looking on the success of dogs coin other companies like hamster and X empire has also launched their campaigns on telegram but there are many scammers who send links like dogs and ask you connect your wallet and then said to allow transactions of few dollars to claim your rewards so be careful in choosing telegram campaign.
Hamster Kombat launched before DOGS, if i am not wrong Hamster Kombat is running for a several months, DOGS is listed on exchanges too early, it was their big achievement. Whatever, i didn’t joined X empire till now and i heard about it from you. Yeah, i also got random airdrops links in my telegram chats which are looks suspicious, so i don’t connect my WALLET with any unknown project.

███████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄
████▄██████████████▄▄███▄▀░▄████████▄
██▄███████
▀▀▀▀████████▄▀░▄████████████
▄█████▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░▀▀████████▀████▀████
▄█████
░▀████████████▀██████▀█████████
█████
██████████████▄░█████▄▄███▄████
██████████████████▄▀▄████▀████████████▀
█████▄███████████▄▀▄████▀▀██████▀▀▄
▀█████▄████████▄▀░▄████████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
██████▄▄█████▄▄██████▀
█████████████████████▀
███▀▀██████████████▀▀
██████▀▀████████▀▀
Earn Real Rewards in
an Epic NFT Card Game
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

BUY NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1955

A Bitcoiner chooses. A slave obeys.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2024, 10:34:49 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2024, 12:50:48 AM by goldkingcoiner

Tracing back to my experience in crypto mining, it's clear to say the trend has evolved dramatically over the years.

Crypto Enthusiasts are finding this as the latest innovation in this space - the integration of mining through gaming on Telegram. After the launch and success of NotCoin, more telegram minable projects are emerging from Hamster, Tapswap, and now the newest I've found Dogs.

For DOGS, which is open for all telegram users. It analyzes how long you've been using telegram App and rewards you with appropriate amount of DOGS tokens

Not sure where all this is leading to in the crypto revolution. Are these precursors for Bitcoin Bull run or one of those trends that sweeps the blockchain ecosystem

Hmm not sure if they should market this as "mining" when it obviously has nothing to do with real mining. They are just using mining as a marketing word it seems. Not a very trustworthy way of convincing anyone who knows the bare minimum about cryptocurrency and blockchain.

What I understand this as: more "printing". Like what the government does with fiat money. Except the currency is basically backed by nothing and could get rug pulled by the biggest holders before everyone decides it's not worth investing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2024, 05:19:56 PM

Hamster Kombat launched before DOGS, if i am not wrong Hamster Kombat is running for a several months, DOGS is listed on exchanges too early, it was their big achievement. Whatever, i didn’t joined X empire till now and i heard about it from you. Yeah, i also got random airdrops links in my telegram chats which are looks suspicious, so i don’t connect my WALLET with any unknown project.

They keep delaying their distribution. There was a time that many users became fed up because of too many delayed announcements of distribution, in fact, many have stopped doing tasks, but when DOGS becomes successful on their distribution and listing, they have no choice but to finalize their distribution.

And about X Empire, I think its a good project they are going to distribute end of this month and so far there are no complaints about wallet issues on their 12.2 million members.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: