Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 07:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes someone a high value person?  (Read 166 times)
Adiepretty

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 05:18:46 PM

Lots of people are now confidently vocal about the fact that they are one of the society’s high value individual but what exactly are the criteria required to be classified as a high value individual asides money?

this question varies depending on who answers it. for some, just because you have money or power means you are a high value individual. for me a high value individual is someone that is respectable and also know how to respect. someone who is righteous, do good deeds and helps people but is still humble. someone who is experienced can can share his/her experiences from other people so that others can learn from it. someone who is wise and knows what to do if he/she encounters a situation that needs critical thinking. these are just my opinion on what a high value individual is.
Hmm. You all worship money, but you are all too f@#$ing stupid to appreciate a cryptocurrency with a mining algorithm that is designed to solve the most important scientific problem. You are all s@#$.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

And how do you think your reply is relevant to what I said? Just because you have a Ph.D makes you any better than anyone else. In fact how you treat others and how you replied with negativity just shows how you're just a very low level value person that doesn't worth anyone's time. You putting your name and Ph.D there just shows that that is the only thing that you're proud of and it's sad.  Sad
jvanname

Activity: 873
Merit: 53

View Profile
Today at 06:30:36 PM

And how do you think your reply is relevant to what I said? Just because you have a Ph.D makes you any better than anyone else. In fact how you treat others and how you replied with negativity just shows how you're just a very low level value person that doesn't worth anyone's time. You putting your name and Ph.D there just shows that that is the only thing that you're proud of and it's sad.  Sad
I don't think I am better. I think you are all worse. I think you are all f@#$ing stupid pieces of s@#$. If you want me to think anything different, then ACT BETTER!

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: