Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:09:47 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OKX leaves Nigerian market  (Read 413 times)
7juju

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 05:37:25 PM

It's a pity that Okx has to leave Naija, I won't even blame them, our government is not making them have a condusive atmosphere to work. This kind country that's going backward in everything I wonder if there is going to be any drastic change anytime soon. They should have tried to negotiate with the government to see if tax payment is actually what they want. I don't know if dem swear for this country like this ooo.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Phoenixtrader (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 10:30:42 PM

It's a pity that Okx has to leave Naija, I won't even blame them, our government is not making them have a condusive atmosphere to work. This kind country that's going backward in everything I wonder if there is going to be any drastic change anytime soon. They should have tried to negotiate with the government to see if tax payment is actually what they want. I don't know if dem swear for this country like this ooo.

Really it's tiresome. But one thing I love about crypto, there's no monopoly ahah. So other platforms have stepped up and trust our niaja brothers and sisters. They won't remember okx anymore in few months..
Sonia_123

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
Today at 03:24:30 AM

our government has given them a though rules and regulations in other to chase them away ,they don't want what happened to binance to happen to them, no matter how hard Nigeria government try ,they cannot eradicate crypto transactions. Nigeria citizens has gone beyond pocketing them, mainly the youths.
 Binance left we survived,now is OKX's turn we will continue to survive.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/07/17/crypto-exchange-okx-to-discontinue-service-in-nigeria/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: