Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out Reach to the Newbies  (Read 474 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1920

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 08:13:31 AM

Read. Spend time exploring the forum. Observe. A small research every now and then helps a lot. Study. It may seem much, but you start from the little things. Anyway, you mustn't mind exerting a little effort if you're truly interested.

Your first post is trying to stake an address. But you didn't even try to observe how the other users are doing it. Oftentimes, we do things wrong not because we are newbies and we need guidance but because we don't lift a finger to learn it ourselves. Other users are already guiding you and you didn't come back. You weren't able to come up with the right way of doing it.

I guess it's best to do things one at a time. Focus on a single task. After doing it right, you may proceed to another.
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 08:47:26 AM

Read. Spend time exploring the forum. Observe. A small research every now and then helps a lot. Study. It may seem much, but you start from the little things. Anyway, you mustn't mind exerting a little effort if you're truly interested.

Your first post is trying to stake an address. But you didn't even try to observe how the other users are doing it. Oftentimes, we do things wrong not because we are newbies and we need guidance but because we don't lift a finger to learn it ourselves. Other users are already guiding you and you didn't come back. You weren't able to come up with the right way of doing it.

I guess it's best to do things one at a time. Focus on a single task. After doing it right, you may proceed to another.

Patience and perseverance are key! You (OP of the thread) may not be able to get things right on the first try, but you will eventually succeed. In my opinion, trial and error is the best way to learn to do something, because without getting something wrong, you won't do it right or even better no matter the case.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 672
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2024, 05:18:21 PM

A space that needs determination, will also be guided by quality information, from those that have seen what it takes to reach there...
I need to be guided on how to go about the right path, so I won't be left behind.

I started by gaining a little knowledge about this forum by putting it into daily study habits, if that will help...
It's really amazed me to be in this forum, but I really need a relevant help for me to cope as a newbie, move to the next level, how to creat good post and to be accounted for merits. All this are questions in me as a newbie.

I know some, out here are also starting this step like me, but all what we need is a guid to continue, it will be of a great deed if you will be available to help the newbies by reading this thread....

The forum is a cool place to study any part of cryptocurrency you want to know. All you need to do is obey the forum rules and regulations. That is what will make you stay here for a long time. Amy newbies came and went because they couldn’t abide by the rules and regulations. It will be good for you if you obey the rules. However, read other people's meaningful posts to learn more about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Don’t plagiarise; it’s against the forum rules and regulations. If you are caught doing that, your account will be permanently banned.

However, creating meaningful content is what will make you move to the next level in the forum. Because you create meaningful posts, other members who see them will appreciate them by meriting the posts, so just keep your head up and read other people's content to create your own meaningful posts. You will move gradually. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Onyeeze

Activity: 658
Merit: 204

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 09:25:43 PM

A space that needs determination, will also be guided by quality information, from those that have seen what it takes to reach there...
I need to be guided on how to go about the right path, so I won't be left behind.

I started by gaining a little knowledge about this forum by putting it into daily study habits, if that will help...
It's really amazed me to be in this forum, but I really need a relevant help for me to cope as a newbie, move to the next level, how to creat good post and to be accounted for merits. All this are questions in me as a newbie.

I know some, out here are also starting this step like me, but all what we need is a guid to continue, it will be of a great deed if you will be available to help the newbies by reading this thread....
if you want to get more knowledge of this forum I think what you are supposed to be doing is to continue to read everything especially in Bitcoin discussion session and the beginners and help session so that you understand the procedures of Bitcoin and if you want to know about investment then you go to trading session and also speculation that will make you to understand the method of investing in Bitcoin but some people don't bother to read across what other people has already written so I believe my Bitcoin platform here can make you to expand your knowledge if you pay attention to learn

Belarge

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:36:58 PM

if you want to get more knowledge of this forum I think what you are supposed to be doing is to continue to read everything especially in Bitcoin discussion session and the beginners and help session so that you understand the procedures of Bitcoin and if you want to know about investment then you go to trading session and also speculation that will make you to understand the method of investing in Bitcoin but some people don't bother to read across what other people has already written so I believe my Bitcoin platform here can make you to expand your knowledge if you pay attention to learn
Newbies have alot to learn and they've to bring up their very best style to comprehend their abilities in the forum. Remember there are rules in the system and breaking them attracts penalty. Obtaining the required knowledge in the space shouldn't be problematic because the forum constituted with vital information. The forum is open for every legitimate user and possessing the intellects to contribute to the space positively and effectively.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: