Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Dogs 🐶 [Reward]  (Read 414 times)
AYOBA

Activity: 350
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2024, 03:31:35 PM

The first day my friends told me about this dog, I was like, Maybe is only trying to deceive me. When I saw many people sharing links to different people and both their friends, I was totally confused. Because I don't know what to reply to them after I try my one telegram they was asking who I am, and even when people say it will be based on the telegram years before they should give the rewards, my telegram is more than 3 years old, even though it has never been completely 4 years old, but at least they supposed to give me, even if he didn't not reach the amounts they give people. I don’t know why my own is telling me that I will be happy if someone can help me out so I can get more clarity.

MAS1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 06:40:39 AM

Hello dear forum members,

Telegram Dogs is issuing a token on the TON network.  It will probably be listed on Binance.  (Leaked information is in this direction Smiley
   Any games etc. are not something that will take time.
 You just log in and Telegram gives Dogs based on your user year.  That is all.  My 8-year-old Telegram account gave 5 thousand points.  

Important Note: You must have a Telegram username, first determine your username from the settings section, then log in.  Otherwise, you cannot win Dogs.

I am sharing the link with and without ref below.
 Good luck to everyone, dear forum members Smiley

Then don't say "I didn't hear it, I didn't see it."

Ref : https://t.me/dogshouse_bot/join?startapp=igdsWUCURiyN1gfeW8gLsg   🙂

Unref: https://t.me/dogshouse_bot  😔

Good luck 🙏

Hey there!  Thanks for sharing the info about the Telegram Dogs token airdrop.  I'm also participating in the Bingx $DOGS events, hoping to maximize my doggy haul!

This Telegram airdrop sounds intriguing, especially with the potential Binance listing.  5,000 points for an 8-year account is pretty awesome too!  Thanks for the heads-up about needing a username, that's a good point to remember.

I appreciate you including both the ref and unref links, that gives everyone a choice.  Good luck to you and everyone else on the forum in grabbing some $DOGS!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: