Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs Alts: Balancing Act in the Bull Run  (Read 294 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2422
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 15, 2024, 08:26:01 PM

Going all in in Ethereum isn't a bad idea. Well, before it should have been my planned but I chose Bitcoin. If you have believe with Ethereum and you think that you're all set before the peak of it happened, then go and do what you have in your mind. There's no one to take care of our portfolios but us and that's a seems to be a plan. Ethereum isn't the same as the other altcoins that might still be gone because it has already an ETF. Compared to the others that can still be manipulated a lot through day to day pump and dump, you're very unlikely to get into that so, follow your heart what you think is right.
I would say that if you do have BTC aside and if we are only talking about eth vs alts, then I can agree that going all into ETH isn't a terrible idea, it would definitely help. Not saying that you should do that, I do like some other projects too, but if someone told me all they have is 75% btc and 25% eth and nothing more than I would say that's not a bad investment at all.

However, never miss out on bitcoin itself, I see a lot of people who do not like investing into bitcoin but that's a bad idea and they should not do that, because bitcoin is by far the best investment you could have. Don't get me wrong, ETH is also great and I would say put some money into that as well, but never have zero bitcoin in your portfolio.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 07:05:10 AM

Going all in in Ethereum isn't a bad idea. Well, before it should have been my planned but I chose Bitcoin. If you have believe with Ethereum and you think that you're all set before the peak of it happened, then go and do what you have in your mind. There's no one to take care of our portfolios but us and that's a seems to be a plan. Ethereum isn't the same as the other altcoins that might still be gone because it has already an ETF. Compared to the others that can still be manipulated a lot through day to day pump and dump, you're very unlikely to get into that so, follow your heart what you think is right.
I would say that if you do have BTC aside and if we are only talking about eth vs alts, then I can agree that going all into ETH isn't a terrible idea, it would definitely help. Not saying that you should do that, I do like some other projects too, but if someone told me all they have is 75% btc and 25% eth and nothing more than I would say that's not a bad investment at all.

However, never miss out on bitcoin itself, I see a lot of people who do not like investing into bitcoin but that's a bad idea and they should not do that, because bitcoin is by far the best investment you could have. Don't get me wrong, ETH is also great and I would say put some money into that as well, but never have zero bitcoin in your portfolio.

It's just a more stable one Grin Other than that, of course - it's a better idea to diversify your portfolio rather than having only BTC, or only ETH, or only other alts.

lixer

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 24, 2024, 05:21:22 AM

Guys, I've been thinking about this and wanted to share it with you because you all feel like family to me lol. Lately, I haven't been earning much, and after ranking up these past few months, I lost a lot trading Memecoins. The altcoins I'm holding don't seem like they'll give me significant returns.

I'm considering going all-in on Ethereum because I believe it will be very bullish and could reach $5,000 to $10,000 this bull run. I want to accumulate more before the Ethereum ETF. If everything goes as planned, I might get some free ETH hehe

Anyways, my concern is whether I should go all-in on Ethereum or just buy 1-2 ETH and use the remaining money to buy other altcoins. What do you think?
Where do you think some other altcoins such as SOL and BNB would reach if ETH reaches $10k in this bull run? And if you invest in a few more altcoins as well along with ETH, you will have some diversification in your portfolio and you might get better profits as well because you never know, another altcoin might perform better than ETH in terms of growth percentage, and if that happens, you will miss the profits you could get if you go all-in in ETH.

Apart from this, as they say, you should never put all your eggs in one basket. I wouldn't even invest all the money I have at once because we never know, the market can always take a plunge on the negative side and then if you have invested everything, you won't be able to buy more cryptocurrencies at cheaper prices.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:56:49 AM

Guys, I've been thinking about this and wanted to share it with you because you all feel like family to me lol. Lately, I haven't been earning much, and after ranking up these past few months, I lost a lot trading Memecoins. The altcoins I'm holding don't seem like they'll give me significant returns.

I'm considering going all-in on Ethereum because I believe it will be very bullish and could reach $5,000 to $10,000 this bull run. I want to accumulate more before the Ethereum ETF. If everything goes as planned, I might get some free ETH hehe

Anyways, my concern is whether I should go all-in on Ethereum or just buy 1-2 ETH and use the remaining money to buy other altcoins. What do you think?
Where do you think some other altcoins such as SOL and BNB would reach if ETH reaches $10k in this bull run? And if you invest in a few more altcoins as well along with ETH, you will have some diversification in your portfolio and you might get better profits as well because you never know, another altcoin might perform better than ETH in terms of growth percentage, and if that happens, you will miss the profits you could get if you go all-in in ETH.

Apart from this, as they say, you should never put all your eggs in one basket. I wouldn't even invest all the money I have at once because we never know, the market can always take a plunge on the negative side and then if you have invested everything, you won't be able to buy more cryptocurrencies at cheaper prices.

Golden point. Diversification is key for both profit and as a backup of sorts because you never know 100% how the market will do in the future, even if you did your analysis well.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: