Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:09:42 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watin go happen when all exchanges finally remove Nigeria p2p from Dem app?  (Read 292 times)
Doan9269

Activity: 952
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 23, 2024, 08:24:47 PM

All exchanges cannot remove Nigerian p2p from their platforms, some will definitely do, just as we are already having that we saw of recent the way many of them were leaving Nigeria for good, but all cant go at the same time, we still have another alternative on the use of the centralized exchanges, which are the decentralized exchanges, if we all begin to start using them in mass, then things will go more bad with the government and the pattern of their economy control.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Adams0001

Activity: 518
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 12:02:19 PM

Well as Una see d question for the title, I don dey ask myself dis question for a long time now. That time when binance first do Dem own, e no really matter as we still get many other options wey full ground to use run p2p. But now just few na e remain (bybit) Huh Sha dis one no supposed be something wey we as forum members go fear like that as normal normal, update go drop for here. But then, what about our naija people out there? Especially those new ones wey don rush go dey buy crypto because of all these small small airdrop wey just full every where. Dem fit no get idea on how to convert Dem money and come dey panic any how. I dey here say telegram get p2p. But then how do we trust those merchant wey dey there?

Don't worry about Nigerians because we always find a way out of every challenge more especially those related to the Internet so even if all exchanges delist the naira from their p2p platform, most Nigerians can decide to convert their assets to other countries currency and still exchange it in banks with the Naira so Nigerians don grow pass threats and moreover as the Nigerian government clamped down some exchanges from performing p2p transactions for Nigerians, didn't they move over to other exchange platforms? We have passed that time when government decisions affects everyone in the country because with how technology has made things so easy for mankind now, everything looks possible even when others feels there's no possibility. Nigerians will always find an escape root in any situation they find themselves.

Telegram p2p platform is not to be trusted because security of one's assets is not too guaranteed and moreover, scammers uses telegram to scam people and defraud them of their assets so I don't like the idea of using telegram p2p platform to make exchanges to naira.

you talk well. Anything that will stop p2p in Nigeria will undoubtedly have another alternative to resolve the issue, and you will trade goods without any problems, so I am not concerned about the government attempting to stop Niger p2p in Nigeria because Nigerians are very experienced and talented, and we always have another alternative. If they block one road, another will lead you to the same place. I believe that the authorities cannot close all exchanges for doing NIG p2p because there are many exchanges that run, and not every exchange will be blocked. So, don't worry about bringing up topics that haven't occurred because I don't think he will happen. because am hearing that government will probably negotiate with the exchanges for putting tax for any transactions you do, that will be bringing income to the government and if they approve it. I think All the exchange they block they will definitely bring it back again. Telegram is not a perfect place to do p2p to naira because they will be a challenge in the platform you can lose your funds because they will be many scammers in the platform.

iBaba

Activity: 476
Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 07:43:07 PM

If government shut down all exchanges, na Telegram na e traders go switch over to because currently p2p trade dey available for Telegram even though we know say their exchange rate dey cheap but by then we no go get option because na only them fit sure pass that time.

Telegram p2p platforms will emerge, Whatsapp P2P platforms will also emerge either through dedicated WhatsApp group chats or channels and so on. The good thing about p2p exchanges as far as Nigeria is concerned is that a lot of people are now aware of the legitimacy and credibility of these p2p networks which means it will be far easier for people to build strong P2P communities on platforms like telegram. The knowledge about telegram mini apps is one aspect I think people would like to explore in building p2p communities in Nigeria although I have no idea on how that can be achieved or fully implemented but I'm sure Nigerian developers will find ways to go about that because it's a huge crypto investment opportunity for many interested parties.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SmartGold01

Activity: 770
Merit: 778

spinarium

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 10:02:05 PM

I don't really see any big deal here because if most of the exchanges delist naira from their pair or are no longer offering peer-to-peer services then we fall back to traditional way of trading or maybe trade on social platform such as circles of friends, Facebook, WhatsApp or even any other social media that connects real friends together. That is why I have created my own service thread like we within the following we can trade with each other whereby if any of us needed a particular currency it could be naira then the next person should be able to provide it and send to the required owner only trusted people can participate in it or if the person is reputable enough then the person is qualify but in the case whereby the person is not qualified then he has to look for an escrow to back them up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2024, 11:11:58 PM

Dem fit no get idea on how to convert Dem money and come dey panic any how. I dey here say telegram get p2p. But then how do we trust those merchant wey dey there?

How you dey trust the ones wey dey centralized exchanges or the decentralized ones wey we no know who them be. E no get anything wey we fit do but to use what we have available. We just have to start developing trust in ourselves and protecting our interests because if we no do am then the government go dun succeed in diving us and making use to use our own hand carry end this good thing wey we dun start already. But trust Nigerians, we go survive because that is what we always do. I heard even for Binance exchange people still dey trade Naira but in an unauthorized way and that one carry more risk but people dey run am.

At a point we have to start trusting decentralized exchange and patronising it so they get revenue to develop/upgrade their sites to a standard that we can all use and be comfortable when using them. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and we need decentralized service providers and not all centralized entities that the government can boss around and control them to have control over us which is exactly one of the things that we were running away from.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hatchy (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 514

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 01:05:10 AM

trade on social platform such as circles of friends, Facebook, WhatsApp or even any other social media that connects real friends together.

Social media trading? I no go recommend that one for person o. If normally, d matter come last last cast, the best thing na to find local trader wey dey around you then try research on them make you no go fall enter scam hand. Just like watin happen to one of my guy some time ago when binance newly delist naira p2p, I tell am say make e chill but baba no hear. E rush go dey find local trader wey e wan trade. As i dey talk with you now, dat my guy enter trade with the warey e no send funds for am after my guy transfer usdt give am. E wan talk e say na wrong address na e send give my guy say make e wait. Na d wait we still dey. So you see dat one go even give more red flag to any thing way concern social media people wey we no even know at all even distance friends fit scam us. Na something like forum for here na we go say no wahala. But u see those Facebook or WhatsApp Omo scammers go too much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SmartCharpa

Activity: 518
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 10:19:32 AM

As Bybit never delist Naira from their platform, i believe say dem no go delist am, maybe they have found a way to cooperate with our government, wey we no know. Though even if our government manages to force every centralized exchange to delist Naira from their platform, then we no get any choice but to fall back to local vendors, remember say before Binance p2p come dey popular for Naija, na local vendors wey plenty people been dey use, but e dey more risky anyway.

At this point, I'm not sure if Bybit will delist Naira from their platform, because as the matter dey e be like say our government is dealing with these exchanges one by one, the reason why I never trusted Bybit is that, in the past few days we see how dem dey manipulate price, last week one dollar enter #1600 and still fall back to around #1500, now as it is the dollar price don dey enter #1600. The price no gree stay for one place and will make our government put eyes on Bybit because e will be their next move after they deal with Binance, Okx and Kucoin.

However, make we just dey pray say our government should not put eyes on Bybit wey remain because na the legit exchange wey remain be dat or else hand go touch everybody with these local vendors, some of them go pray say that kind thing should happen so they will get more people to scam, while some of them are very wicked because each coin that you trade with them, they will get their percentage, and we have no choice than to agree with everything dey say.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1734

The Naija & Stake Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 12:28:55 PM

At this point, I'm not sure if Bybit will delist Naira from their platform, because as the matter dey e be like say our government is dealing with these exchanges one by one, the reason why I never trusted Bybit is that, in the past few days we see how dem dey manipulate price, last week one dollar enter #1600 and still fall back to around #1500, now as it is the dollar price don dey enter #1600. The price no gree stay for one place and will make our government put eyes on Bybit because e will be their next move after they deal with Binance, Okx and Kucoin.

However, make we just dey pray say our government should not put eyes on Bybit wey remain because na the legit exchange wey remain be dat or else hand go touch everybody with these local vendors, some of them go pray say that kind thing should happen so they will get more people to scam, while some of them are very wicked because each coin that you trade with them, they will get their percentage, and we have no choice than to agree with everything dey say.

Don't be fooled by this government; they know what to do to strengthen the Naira and will not do it. The Naira is not the only traded P2P fiat currency, and none of these countries has come out to blame exchanges for devaluation because it has nothing to do with it. Currency devaluation is caused by government policies and economic decisions, not traders.

What you see on Bybit and other exchanges is simply the black market rate, which is not far from the official rate. They led some of us to believe it was Binance's fault, and it has been more than three months since Binance delisted Naira, and nothing has changed. Bybit non the vendors are responsible for Naira devaluation against the dollar it's our Govemment.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 854
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 01:36:56 PM

Well as Una see d question for the title, I don dey ask myself dis question for a long time now. That time when binance first do Dem own, e no really matter as we still get many other options wey full ground to use run p2p. But now just few na e remain (bybit) Huh Sha dis one no supposed be something wey we as forum members go fear like that as normal normal, update go drop for here. But then, what about our naija people out there? Especially those new ones wey don rush go dey buy crypto because of all these small small airdrop wey just full every where. Dem fit no get idea on how to convert Dem money and come dey panic any how. I dey here say telegram get p2p. But then how do we trust those merchant wey dey there?

Don't worry about Nigerians because we always find a way out of every challenge more especially those related to the Internet so even if all exchanges delist the naira from their p2p platform, most Nigerians can decide to convert their assets to other countries currency and still exchange it in banks with the Naira so Nigerians don grow pass threats and moreover as the Nigerian government clamped down some exchanges from performing p2p transactions for Nigerians, didn't they move over to other exchange platforms? We have passed that time when government decisions affects everyone in the country because with how technology has made things so easy for mankind now, everything looks possible even when others feels there's no possibility. Nigerians will always find an escape root in any situation they find themselves.

Telegram p2p platform is not to be trusted because security of one's assets is not too guaranteed and moreover, scammers uses telegram to scam people and defraud them of their assets so I don't like the idea of using telegram p2p platform to make exchanges to naira.
Any social site like telegram wey dey allow users to put cryptocurrency inside, no dey always dey strong.
I believe say every thing wey regards cryptocurrencies get specialized services for the purposes alone and e no make sense to put trust in exchanges wey get dual function and not really cryptocurrency based because Dem fit close shop or simply focus on single services wey fit no include trading or HoDLing cryptocurrency in their wallets.

As we government dey tight us the citizens, with all this their werey policies wey no benefit anybody, I just dey happy say, technology dey for everyone and many of the services wey we dey enjoy was created out of the necessity of it, and that means that any 'what ifs' wey we dey reason, go always get a way to go around am make e no choke person.

Stepstowealth

Activity: 560
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 02:57:45 PM

E get people wey dey heavily rely on p2P both the people wey dey sell and the people wey dey buy people coins. I nor really believe say even if all the exchanges comot Nigeria say we go dey stuck because  solution must dey for all of to carry on. Even if all the exchanges comot Nigeria and solution unto how we go continue take time to come outside, the time during then go be opportunity to learn how to hold the bitcoins and other coins we get while we dey wait for solution to come up. Government fit continue to try, but their actions nor go frustrate us.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Franctoshi

Activity: 882
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 07:23:34 PM

In as much as we need the exchanges to run our crypto transactions with them and P2P service that they offer, They too even need us more than we do need them because you are the very reason they are there and are benefiting more from us through their charges, So regardless of the pressure that is coming from the Federal Government, I believe that things won't actually get to that extent as it will hugely affect their business due to the revenue they're making from this side of crypto enthusiasts and as we Nigerians got the interested number of crypto and Bitcoin enthusiasts and market that no one would want to lose due to our population.

The exchanges are way more afraid to losing the Nigerian market than you and are making alternative plans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x