Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 09:21:36 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops Still Worthwhile?  (Read 356 times)
Marvelockg

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
Today at 08:50:42 AM

The only problem with these games is you need to be active and follow their own criteria to be eligible on the Airdrop just like what I did on Pixelverse I just wasted my time playing their game and ended up with zero Pixfi to claim which is very unfair because new players seems got their airdrop but mine even I play the game for long I didn't receive any single airdrop.
the way the whole airdrop thing is programmed is only favourable for people that don't have a serious thing that's going on with them and are ready to give in all thier time into the airdrop thing. The kind of attention and content you need to give to doing a particular airdrop far surpasses the profitability that comes with it and that's one thing that discourages me about being consistent with Airdrops.

So if you are planning to take any airdrop make sure to be active and follow what criteria they announce to be eligible.
like seriously, the criteria are even made such that by the time you're done doing them you've almost lost far more than what you stand to gain and just give up on it. Maybe those that are starting up in the crypto space could start up with Airdrops but when you've grown in the crypto space and matters of security and the way you use your time becomes a serious thing to you, I don't think it's right to be hunting after airdrops that much.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 12:01:57 PM

The only problem with these games is you need to be active and follow their own criteria to be eligible on the Airdrop just like what I did on Pixelverse I just wasted my time playing their game and ended up with zero Pixfi to claim which is very unfair because new players seems got their airdrop but mine even I play the game for long I didn't receive any single airdrop.
the way the whole airdrop thing is programmed is only favourable for people that don't have a serious thing that's going on with them and are ready to give in all thier time into the airdrop thing. The kind of attention and content you need to give to doing a particular airdrop far surpasses the profitability that comes with it and that's one thing that discourages me about being consistent with Airdrops.

So if you are planning to take any airdrop make sure to be active and follow what criteria they announce to be eligible.
like seriously, the criteria are even made such that by the time you're done doing them you've almost lost far more than what you stand to gain and just give up on it. Maybe those that are starting up in the crypto space could start up with Airdrops but when you've grown in the crypto space and matters of security and the way you use your time becomes a serious thing to you, I don't think it's right to be hunting after airdrops that much.

There is also a way to farm the airdrops with your own net of accounts in order to increase that exact percent that would pass main criteria, but then again, not everybody (especially newbies) would be going into such extent for the drop that may still be allocated poorly.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1144

View Profile
Today at 01:19:43 PM

Nothing that was free can become really valuable in my opinion
Nah, that's not true. If you got lucky on the airdrops and bounties, you can make a really valuable amounts of money from them. I think they can still be considered to, as free because some of them doesn't require us to deposit some money or cryptos first. There are some who does that but it was still optional and they might still offer a better reward than the free ones.

This is why programs like these can still get a lot of demand from the public. It can only be the same as investing, trading and other paid earning opportunities out there. Aside from them, there are also faucet sites. They might give tiny amounts but if we can HODL them for a long period of time and we can get lucky that the cryptos that we hold have pumped up, that can also give us a fortune.
If you are someone who doesnt been able to experience on making money with airdrops and bounties then you would really be definitely be saying this one. If there would really be no probability
of making money with this, then we wont really be seeing any airdropers and bounty hunters in the first place, but if we do really look around then there are really tons of people who do still love on
engaging with airdrops and bounties because they do know that they could really be having a shot on making some money and if lucky then it would really be something significant. This is why
we are really that still seeing those people who are really that interested on dealing up with airdrops but for me then it would really be somehting that be on selective manner specially if its something
which do really looks interesting and having some sort of hype.

We do still see several projects who do make out some good amount airdrops on which those people who are engaged or involved into it, did really make some nasty from free coins.
Somehow, we are seeing some bounty tasks nowadays needs up to spend some money specially on providing liquidity and transaction volume on which this is something
that very common into some projects.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 01:35:49 PM

Nothing that was free can become really valuable in my opinion
Nah, that's not true. If you got lucky on the airdrops and bounties, you can make a really valuable amounts of money from them. I think they can still be considered to, as free because some of them doesn't require us to deposit some money or cryptos first. There are some who does that but it was still optional and they might still offer a better reward than the free ones.

This is why programs like these can still get a lot of demand from the public. It can only be the same as investing, trading and other paid earning opportunities out there. Aside from them, there are also faucet sites. They might give tiny amounts but if we can HODL them for a long period of time and we can get lucky that the cryptos that we hold have pumped up, that can also give us a fortune.
If you are someone who doesnt been able to experience on making money with airdrops and bounties then you would really be definitely be saying this one. If there would really be no probability
of making money with this, then we wont really be seeing any airdropers and bounty hunters in the first place, but if we do really look around then there are really tons of people who do still love on
engaging with airdrops and bounties because they do know that they could really be having a shot on making some money and if lucky then it would really be something significant. This is why
we are really that still seeing those people who are really that interested on dealing up with airdrops but for me then it would really be somehting that be on selective manner specially if its something
which do really looks interesting and having some sort of hype.

We do still see several projects who do make out some good amount airdrops on which those people who are engaged or involved into it, did really make some nasty from free coins.
Somehow, we are seeing some bounty tasks nowadays needs up to spend some money specially on providing liquidity and transaction volume on which this is something
that very common into some projects.

I would add that it definitely became harder to get a good drop for yourself, even having lots of accounts and some insights. But it doesn't mean you can't try and have fun and profit doing it, it just became more demanding, thus people are losing some hope in it.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3065

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:22:03 PM

Yeah, I agree I'm just too dumb to be serious about them because I remember the captcha typing where the airdrop is based on the captcha you solved and shared I think every few hours you can earn Raiblocks that is an easy way to get the airdrop and you can instantly see the coin in your wallet unlike these promising tokens that until now like hamster Kombat no token generation event and now they announce of delay and the only reasons why they postponed it's because of Bitcoin price declines recently and they are now planning to do what Notcoin do waiting for bullish trend before they are going to list the token they said they need to do it because of the huge amount of players and obvious these players are going to sell once the reward are distributed they don't want to do it right now due to a large amount of seller than demand.

That is why we don't need to focus so much about Airdrop only few of them would give you chance to be rewarded and some of them are always abandoned project or they take advantage of you for their own benefits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████