Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 10:31:05 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is copy trading worth it?  (Read 19 times)
Onis22 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 05:11:51 AM

I’m just starting out in the crypto world and trying to get a grip on things. My friend introduced me to airdrops since I don’t have a lot of money to invest in coins right now. After some persistence, he also suggested I try out copy trading on different exchanges. At the moment am pretty skeptical about copying other strangers traders’ moves.

From videos I’ve seen from influencers they claim the result is 100%,  I’ve also watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials, but it still feels a bit overwhelming. If anyone has tips or advice on how to make the most of copy trading, I’d really appreciate the help
SOLQueen26

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 05:48:45 AM

It’s great that you’re doing your research and staying cautious. That approach will help you make more informed decisions as you navigate the world of copy trading.
Have you tried BingX copy trading?  You might want to check it out. It offers a range of experienced traders to follow and has a user-friendly platform that could help you get started more comfortably.
sunsilk

Activity: 2982
Merit: 625

View Profile
Today at 08:16:49 PM

I’m just starting out in the crypto world and trying to get a grip on things. My friend introduced me to airdrops since I don’t have a lot of money to invest in coins right now. After some persistence, he also suggested I try out copy trading on different exchanges. At the moment am pretty skeptical about copying other strangers traders’ moves.

From videos I’ve seen from influencers they claim the result is 100%,  I’ve also watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials, but it still feels a bit overwhelming. If anyone has tips or advice on how to make the most of copy trading, I’d really appreciate the help
Follow your thoughts about being skeptical of them.

Those that you've watched claiming that they're almost 100% up at all times probably are lying. Just think of this, you've said that you don't have a lot of money.

If you copy trade, you are letting the other traders do the trades for you because you're just gonna copy their trades even their mistakes. Not all traders win, and that's a fact.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: