Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 11:50:19 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Persisting in Reading: Do You Think It's a Daunting Task?  (Read 34 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:47:22 AM

Do you find that maintaining a regular reading habit is one of the most challenging?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3118

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2024, 07:34:33 PM

Do you find that maintaining a regular reading habit is one of the most challenging?

I find the scenarios my brain produces from the words pale in comparison to the novel ones I can see when the text is converted to a movie by someone more creative than I.  Smiley
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1987
Merit: 1027

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2024, 06:27:16 PM

I love to read and find it very easy. Everyone is different but for me it was always enjoyable because I like to learn, and reading is a relaxing and productive escape.

Some tips for people that find it hard to read:

1. Put your books and reading materials in the bathroom (seriously)
2. Pick one book that is short and easy to read to start
3. Read a few pages per day and go back and re-read if you have to (idea is to learn right?)

And that's basically it. Over time reading will get easier, you will be able to read faster and more effortlessly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: